Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

JAYZUSS! They attacked Eggman like a flock of vultures!

Sonic performing his badass gameplay moves in cutscenes? Eggman running away for dear life? SPLOSIONS?? These cutscenes are gonna be sweet. I wasn't so hyped for the story, but I'm buying a ticket to the story hype train right now. I can't wait to see the upload of the official English dub.

Edited by Auto
  • Thumbs Up 7

That cutscene was very fun to watch.  A lot of different stuff was going on and I didn't feel lost from the constant camera shifts from character to character.  Looks like the cutscenes are going to be as entertaining as ever (at least as entertaining as Colors and Gens were for me, maybe even more so); I just wish I knew what they were saying to get a better feel for how the writing and dialogue is going to be handled (at least in more trying situations such as that).

Edited by Nix

Ulp. Now this is getting interesting. That Japan trailer of the extended cutscene, I don't know whether anyone will admit it, sort of looks like a Star Wars battle. And that is how epic this game is looking.

[unfortunately no crossover game will ever make it out of either studio]

I'll wait for more cutscenes in silence now.

Someone make gifs out of the JAP trailer of LW that i just presented!

I CALL THE HOMING ATTACK GIF, MOFOS!!

Woah, did you guys check this footage out? More stuff from the cutscene with Eggman & the Deadly Six. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTu3nMtWePA&feature=player_detailpage

I love how two of the Deadly Six just jumped on Eggman's Egg Mobile and sent him flying. That was badass.

And Tails is injured. Jeez this is epic.

I badly want to play this game.

Edited by -Bender- Wolverine

Just all of the dynamic angles, and the entire scene is just amazing.

....I know I'm probably going to be beating a dead horse, but for the love of god Tails stop cowering; fly, dodge, do something. Its the only blemish on an otherwise amazing scene. 

• Thumbs Up 1

And just like that, my fears of them half assing this story like Generations have vanished.

I'll be 100% content as long as the jokes are minimal in this game, which looks to be the case so far! <3

Edited by Narukami07

Holy Cow!! Thats such an awesome cutscene!!! I loved it before, and now even more!!! so it seems that by that time Sonic was already teaming up with Eggman, wich is a bit weird since this seems to be the first time they "rebel". But sweet! Everything from the insane shooting everywhere, to Zazz and Zomom pounding Eggmans Egg-mobile (I guess we know why Zazz was seen next to the egg-mobile) Eggman bailing with Orbot and Cubot, and Tails being there all along! and Sonic parkouring in the cutscene to Sonic saving Tails from trouble,  well played! Im looking forward to it now!