Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Tails can fly why do you need a remote control helicopter?

The injury might effect the story and have Tails stay in the workshop and communicate with Sonic through a walkie talkie in his hammer space.

OK, maybe I'm hoping for too much due to that "deeper story" claim, but so far, the narrative looks like a modern Saturday morning cartoon like Younge Justice and Ben 10, so I think I and others have good reasons to expect stuff like this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Knuckles and/or Amy being on the villains' side for any reason, even temporarily, probably isn't going to happen. The game's already got six brand-new villains to worry about, and if the D6 could hypnotize people they'd probably have done it to Sonic or Eggman. Maybe.

...of course, I'd be totally okay with it if it meant we got to see Knuckles do his villain laugh from 3&K again. Could he maybe just do that anyway?

The injury might effect the story and have Tails stay in the workshop and communicate with Sonic through a walkie talkie in his hammer space.

OK, maybe I'm hoping for too much due to that "deeper story" claim, but so far, the narrative looks like a modern Saturday morning cartoon like Younge Justice and Ben 10, so I think I and others have good reasons to expect stuff like this.

Tails seemed fine standing up in the workshop on the 3ds version.

Shit, I just thought of something.

What if they actually use that explanation, and then Knuckles gets mind controlled with him being dumb enough as the excuse, therefore flanderizing (he's not brain-dead just gullible dammit) and disrespecting the character even more? Hopefully it won't happen, but if it does..........

Let's not get worked up over things we made up, now.

Anyway yeah that was a really great scene. Miles above anything Generations had, and easily above the bulk of Colors, at least.

I'd say it even beats out most of the scenes in Unleashed outside of the opening. 

Hopefully they keep it up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy shit, that actually was a really badass cutscene. Action, Zavok being a badass, comedic elements.....it was just good. Hopefully this isn't a one off and the rest of the story follows suite with this level of quality. My one complaint is that Tails......come one that was one shot, get up and fight you're stronger then that! You didn't need Sonic to save you there! Oh well. All in all a really cool scene and I hope the rest of the story (in all elements) has this level of quality.

Well the bottom line is, he's not very bright. Honestly, I can actually see that as an excuse to justify another Sonic vs. Knuckles fight.

At this point, I've just accepted that Knuckles isn't very bright anymore; I just want him to do something.

Well if it's an excuse for a SvK fight we want, we could come up with something that plays into Knux's character that doesn't insult his intelligence.

For example, Knux could come onto the Lost World and see Sonic and Eggman working together without knowing the context, and then pick a fight with Sonic because he now sees him as a traitor. They battle, and then the Deadly Six (or one of them, whatever works) interrupt and Knux understands why Sonic and Eggman are working together, and joins them. Easy. 

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 3

Tails is so out of it from his injury that he asks Sonic to help him even whilst he's doing exactly that.

Poor little guy :(

• Thumbs Up 5

oh man, it's gonna be hard not to spoil myself from now on.

Alright, here's my rough translation, I'm not sure exactly how accurate it is, but it's something:

Zavok: Fire!

Zavok: Kill the fat man! Show him what we're really capable of!

Cubot: These guys mean business!

Sonic: These guys are tougher than I thought... Gonna need to think of a strategy to take them out before they do some serious damage.

Tails: I know you can do it, Sonic...

Eggman: Retreat! We have to retreat! Let's get out of here before they get us!

Cubot is right! They really do mean business. They want Eggman dead.

Also we appreciate the translation!

If Zavok actually says ''KILL THE FAT MAN'', SEGA wins all of the internetz.

• Thumbs Up 5

I think they're just being consistent and keeping Tails a non-action guy and mainly helping through his gadgets.

Well if it's an excuse for a SvK fight we want, we could come up with something that plays into Knux's character that doesn't insult his intelligence.

For example, Knux could come onto the Lost World and see Sonic and Eggman working together without knowing the context, and then pick a fight with Sonic because he now sees him as a traitor. They battle, and then the Deadly Six (or one of them, whatever works) interrupt and Knux understands why Sonic and Eggman are working together, and joins them. Easy. 

Its still kinda the same excuse; Knuckles is headstrong and attacks without having all of the answers. And Mind Control is a lot easier to explain.

Hoooooly....alright now we talking x)

Also about the Tails line. I think its: You saved me Sonic...but i don't know Jap in the first place so i might be wrong

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright, here's my rough translation, I'm not sure exactly how accurate it is, but it's something:

HOLY...O.o

Is there anyone able to get the frames of when the Egg-O-Matic tips over/the camera is directly over it.

I think the Dreamcast from Unleashed is in there. It's either that or Eggmans boot, I can't tell since it's hard to pause the YT player at the right time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Its still kinda the same excuse; Knuckles is headstrong and attacks without having all of the answers. And Mind Control is a lot easier to explain.

Well yeah Mind Control would be easier to explain and would work..............as long as the mind control didn't have the "it only works on dumb things" limitation, which is what I initially speculated about. If it did, that that would just be disrespecting Knux's intelligence again. Sonic seemed unaffected by the mind control and if the mind control has that handicap, it would probably be because he's reasonable smart. 

Edited by Chaos Warp

Cubot: These guys mean business!

Sonic: These guys are tougher than I thought... Gonna need to think of a strategy to take them out before they do some serious damage.

Tails: I know you can do it, Sonic...

Eggman: Retreat! We have to retreat! Let's get out of here before they get us!

I just hope Eggman does something, you know... cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, I'll leave this here for anyone who wants to use it. Thanks to Cake for the actual GIF.

bl4.gif

This just made my day. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

"Kill the fat man!" XD I love it!

And Sonic coming up with the plans an thinking strategy?

Edited by Ben Tennyson

Is there anyone able to get the frames of when the Egg-O-Matic tips over/the camera is directly over it.

I think the Dreamcast from Unleashed is in there. It's either that or Eggmans boot, I can't tell since it's hard to pause the YT player at the right time.

wow the dreamcast is still in there (lol if it's true) seems Eggman can't let go of the past can he