Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Just to let you guys know, the English dub script will be different from the Japanese one, because that's how it's always been in Sonic games. The Japanese version always tends to have a slightly more 'mature' script than English, due to words like "Kill, murder, die, etc." and profanity are more acceptable for children overseas than they are here in the west.

Meh, it's probably his boot.

... ... I just wanted to spot something dammit!

P.S. I told you Buzzbombers should be researched by the military.

24q0dvr.png

It returns

Well yeah Mind Control would be easier to explain and would work..............as long as the mind control didn't have the "it only works on dumb things" limitation, which is what I initially speculated about. If it did, that that would just be disrespecting Knux's intelligence again. Sonic seemed unaffected by the mind control and if the mind control has that handicap, it would probably be because he's reasonable smart. 

Well even if it did, if Knuckles makes up for it by doing something useful and awesome  I can easily overlook it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic, Tails, Eggman, Orbot and Cubot.

YES.

So good to see they got out of space. 

This is going to be epic.

24q0dvr.png

...........................................Wow. Nice attention to detail there SEGA.

Just to let you guys know, the English dub script will be different from the Japanese one, because that's how it's always been in Sonic games. The Japanese version always tends to have a slightly more 'mature' script than English, due to words like "Kill, murder, die, etc." and profanity are more acceptable for children overseas than they are here in the west.

Normally I'd agree, but considering how the trailers had "Just lie down and die already!" that may or may not happen.

This brings back to my theory of them being related to the wisps. Don't the wisp have some mind control power that Eggman was able to use from them?

or chaos emeralds. 

Why are they guardians anyways? their evil!

True, but we also have the harsher dialogue from the ESRB page. I don't see them changing too much.

Well even if it did, if Knuckles makes up for it by doing something useful and awesome  I can easily overlook it.

Fair enough I suppose. I'm just personally sick of them treating Knux like a dumb brute with piss-poor intelligence. Sure he's that to some extent, but not to the extent nowadays. 

Looking at another screenie I captured, there is a curious object in Eggman's vehicle that is hard to identify

1s16at.png

A helmet? Some knid of portable trap or something?

I'm curious to that little thing in their, ain't no Dreamcast or Saturn.

Also can I say how freaking badass the Badniks looked when they turned on Eggy liked that, especially the Snail Blasters.

Edited by Dantemustdie00
  • Thumbs Up 1

Shit, I just thought of something.

What if they actually use that explanation, and then Knuckles gets mind controlled with him being dumb enough as the excuse, therefore flanderizing (he's not brain-dead just gullible dammit) and disrespecting the character even more? Hopefully it won't happen, but if it does..........

rage-quit-guy-o.gif

If that did happen, then that would mean Knuckles is officially dumber than Cubot lol. But I doubt that'll happen.

Fair enough I suppose. I'm just personally sick of them treating Knux like a dumb brute with piss-poor intelligence. Sure he's that to some extent, but not to the extent nowadays. 

Well considering they're still portraying Tails as weak as weak can be, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Normally I'd agree, but considering how the trailers had "Just lie down and die already!" that may or may not happen.

That line is different in Japanese, actually. He says something like: "You're already dead. I'm going to enjoy killing you nice and slow." instead.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looking at another screenie I captured, there is a curious object in Eggman's vehicle that is hard to identify

1s16at.png

Neptune_24.jpg

It's not that but... Can we call it that?

• Thumbs Up 3

1s16at.png

A helmet? Some knid of portable trap or something?

Prototype design for the Dreamcast 2.

Believe.

• Thumbs Up 4

That line is different in Japanese, actually. He says something like: "You're already dead. I'm going to enjoy killing you nice and slow." instead.

Its more or less the same context; he's telling them they're going to die.

Neptune_24.jpg

It's not that but... Can we call it that?

Nep Nep?

Zavik pulling a Hakotu no Ken?

Ten bucks says the new trailer is what will be shown in English at Sonic Boom.

Looking at the actual cutscene... well, at least now we have our answer; the Six somehow hijacked his entire army. I get the feeling Eggman being the genius he is, every robot of his has that rebellion code that Metal Sonic's programming had... and the Six somehow utilised it. That or they got ahold of some master controller because hey, that's an intelligent thing to build.

I bet anything the Deadly Six were being abused, anyway. While they're clearly villainous, there's a rule in fiction that you should always treat your servants (from lowly henchman to gigantic demigod beast) with respect... otherwise bad things will happen when you no longer have power over them.

It's very nice to see Orbot and Cubot back. Wonder if we'll get an explanation or if it will just be something we need to accept?

• Thumbs Up 1