Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Yeah that's it's cyan colored eyes

Edited by DarkShadowMaster

It really shouldn't be that hard though. They have PR, of course. Why not just have Aaron or someone like him talk to Iizuka themsleves and be done with it? It'd make things so much easier.

Can Aaron speak Japanese? They need someone fluent in both languages and someone who can translate both back and forth well.

Guys! GUYS!

I just realized...

Deadly Six, six villians...

The Six Paths of Pain!

akatsuki-six-path-of-pain.jpg

OMG!

Edited by Deadly Zec

356362.jpg

Hungry Godzilla blowjob worms attack! Designer have to get laid.

It can also illustrate some sexist stereotype, lol.

Edited by crystallize

Silent Forest looks like a cross between Sky Sanctuary and Marble Garden at night

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Hungry Godzilla blowjob worms attack! Designer have to get laid.

It can also illustrate some sexist stereotype, lol.

What "sexist stereotype?" That men/women are giant big-lipped sandworms (that are possibly being controlled by some fat demon) that are out to consume everything in sight?

What "sexist stereotype?" That men/women are giant big-lipped sandworms (that are possibly being controlled by some fat demon) that are out to consume everything in sight?

You mean like any Woman ever?

LOLI'm kidding.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anything with fat lips.

I-wha?

I don't understand what's sexist about big lips?

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 1

In history there was always one type of people that were given big lips in drawings and it wasn't women.... Yeah let's not open that can if worms :/

I am quite interested to see what happens at the start of the game, do you start off against Eggman and the deadly six or what?

Aaron said ages ago that sonic and tails follow Eggman into lost hex after his last defeat of sonic generations and with Zazz being in world 1 Eggman seems to send Zazz against sonic who's being controlled by Eggman by following his orders since his Egg-mobile's right next to Zazz do you think a prologue cutscene will be there before windy hill since sonic must encounter Eggman at the start and he flees to the floating continent after you meet him at the beginning just like the intro in unleashed that's what I think, when sonic defeats zazz he regroups with the deadly six like the koopalings since you see him in desert ruins

Where did Aaron say this, specifically?

My mistake not Aaron, Takashi Iizuka here's the link http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/28/sonic-lost-world-taking-a-page-from-mario-galaxy

The story itself is, as you’d expect, remarkably simple. Sonic is chasing his longtime foe, Eggman, and encounters a mysterious floating island known as “Lost Hex.

Thinking about it, that's a bit strange.

Sonic never actively chased Eggman down, he either came across him doing something (S1, S2, SCD, SA, SA2, 06) or went to stop him doing something already in motion (S3&K, SH, SU, SC) and once has he gone after Sonic himself (SG)

Edited by Jolt_TH

Thinking about it, that's a bit strange.

Sonic never actively chased Eggman down, he either came across him doing something (S1, S2, SCD, SA, SA2, 06) or went to stop him doing something already in motion (S3&K, SH, SU, SC) and once has he gone after Sonic himself (SG)

Maybe sonic runs at the start and sees eggman heading to lost hex tailing him asking tails to follow eggman

Oh I know, it's probably that, just seems wierd they described it like that :P

Didn't they describe colours as Sonic was going to investigate the theme park

Oh I know, it's probably that, just seems wierd they described it like that tongue.png

Didn't they describe colours as Sonic was going to investigate the theme park

Did sonic even know where eggman was at the start of colours, did he come across the space elevator at random It's a video game I know and I've just realized the space elevator is shaped like a snail blaster from sonic 3

To be fair Eggman WAS advertising it, Sonic just thought it was suspicious

To be fair Eggman WAS advertising it, Sonic just thought it was suspicious

Eggman should have kept his mouth shut but where's the fun in that

In Sonic Colors, There was a Plot Point where Eggman was trying to mind control people, so I'm guessing in order to do this without any trouble, he build a theme park so people think he turn over a new leaf and go in without giving it a 2nd thought, then Eggman can turn on his Mind control... thing, and control everyone, but of course Sonic won't fall for that, so he sneaks in and try to stop Eggman from doing any thing evil.

Edited by KaBlamJamDan

Cutscene thoughts:

I really like it. It's quite humorous, and pretty kick ass. Now that we have context to the badnick thing it's all clear. I can't wait to see more. And Cubot's pirate voice is back.

Trailer thoughts:

THAT WATER TUBE AH MAH GOD THAT'S WHY FROZEN FACTORY AHHH.

The level looks beautiful, I really like that idea of the water tube. I just hope the whole level isn't grinding...

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, the footage lagged too much for me, but from what I saw, I was blown away. Hype train a go go.

Waiting for that Youtube upload. Expect some gifs from me soon.