Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Only the first acts remind me of galaxy/Extreme, the rest of the acts me of sonic 2 or adventure

It's a bit disappointing to see the standard set of three grind rails again. I'd hoped that, after seeing Silent Forest, they were going to be little more creative with how they integrated them into the levels.

That said, I was hoping that there would be a level set inside water-filled tubes so I'm happy to see that. I hope you actually get to run around them, as opposed to grinding all the way through.

Sounds like they're throwing all f the Ice Cap throwbacks they can in there. I can't wait to see it, I bet it's incredible.

If they actually included a cave segment inspired by the art of the Sonic 3 version, I'd shit myself. It looks like it's going to more manmade than natural inside though, which makes perfect sense given the name. Ah well. =P

EDIT: And oh, I didn't notice Nebula in there the first time:

s6pc.jpg

Edited by Pawn
  • Thumbs Up 1

Is it me, or does Sonic's model look a bit different here from the one in Generations? I'm feeling more of an Unleashed vibe from it....

Edited by Ben Tennyson

I wanna say, I think the Deadly Six are the first non-Eggman enemies we've had in a very long time that aren't just generic masses of concentrated evil darkness. They have personality, and even though Eggman's still my number-one favorite bad guy, these guys (unlike Black Doom, Mephiles, Dark Gaia, and so many others) don't make me totally cringe; They look like they'll be well-written and interesting as characters, and not just looming evil plot devices. 

I'm really looking forward to what they're going to do in this game.

Why does everyone forget the storybook games.

• Thumbs Up 1

l_52049f1588e7e.jpg

Wow, it's like Laser, only yellow!

l_52049f16317cb.jpg

Burst return?

l_52049f161a0ce.jpg

Burst in action.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 1

New Wisp form!

Iron_Ball_Sonic.jpg

SonicLostWorldGrayWisp.jpeg

Grey Quake

And the Grey Wisp

Grey.png

Does it make earthquakes and destroys everything in its path? Seems awfully familiar for the Sonic series...probably just my impression. I mean, Knuckles isn't even in the game, right?

Joking aside, the 3DS version looks better than before, that's a plus.

Do'st mine eyes decieve me?

Red Burst, in 3D?! Ha. Lle. U. Jah!

And Stones and Lightning too?

640.jpg

It's so beautiful!

• Thumbs Up 1

Guess we know which version got the better Wisps.
Hey now, we've yet to see weather these Wisps will be in the Wii U version too. I mean, look at Asteriod.
  • Thumbs Up 1

If ivory wisp has electrokinetic powers, grey wisp has seismic powers do you think a hydro kinetic wisp will be there too that turns sonic into a bubble

Is it me, or does Sonic's model look a bit different here from the one in Generations? I'm feeling more of an Unleashed vibe from it....

The Unleashed model had brighter colours than the Generations model, however that may be due to the lighting from said games.

Comparison here:

anso.png

Anyway, the Grey Wisp sounds like a re-imagined Blue Wisp. Destroying certain blocks and whatnot.

Loving their designs, especially the Gold Wisp, and I'm glad to see the return of the Red Wisp.

Edited by TheCakeMiester
  • Thumbs Up 1

These 3DS levels looks amazing. They really should've showcased these stages in the E3 demo instead of just two Windy Hills and a puzzle stage. More people would be sold on the handheld version if they did so.

I honestly didn't expect to see so many new wisps. Jesus..

Edited by i love felix

The grey wisp looks a lot less dull than cube think of it like the atlasphere except heavier, you can cause earthquakes by dropping from a great height but I don't think you can do that when you are on the ground by jumping

Edited by DarkShadowMaster

These 3DS levels looks amazing. They really should've showcased these stages in the E3 demo instead of just two Windy Hills and a puzzle stage. More people would be sold on the handheld version if they did so.

I'm sure people wouldn't have minded if one of these stages could have replaced that tutorial Windy Hill level.

Grey wisp can cause earthquakes and scale walls

Come on guys, you're not even trying to mask the similarities any more

• Thumbs Up 3

Grey wisp can cause earthquakes and scale walls

Come on guys, you're not even trying to mask the similarities any more

It can climb walls? Looks like its just a super powered stomp to me.