Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Grey wisp can cause earthquakes and scale walls

Come on guys, you're not even trying to mask the similarities any more

What so it's part Spike Wisp now too?

That's what i read somewhere, at least. It moves slowly along the ground, causes earthquakes if you jump or fall off a platform, and can scale up walls. It seems to be some sort of fusion between blue cube and pink spike, only it moves more slowly and doesn't have the spindash.

Ivory Lightning looks cool though

edit: um, you cite the Sonic wiki as one source and don't notice the other page saying that grey quake can scale walls http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Grey_Quake

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

So It's pretty much a Super Monkey Ball Wisp?

More like the atlasphere in wrath of cortex and blitz n burst I must have not found it about it scaling walls but if it can do that then why is spike wisp in lost world unless it has a different purpose

Where was it ever said that the pink wisp was in the game in the first place?

On the sonic lost world wikia

And what's the source that they pulled such information from?

So you doubt a claim from one source but believe a claim from the exact same source

Nobody's actually said anything about the grey wisp, so all we really have on it is that one screenshot and information on the wiki that may or may not be bullshit. Hopefully we'll get more impressions stating whether this is actually true or not

I go on sonic news network half the information is accurate while the other half isn't I really have to stop taking cues on SNN but yeah not reliable, the only information that is reliable are the screenshots, levels and information etc

SonicLostWorldcomic2_zps4e6c7e5e.png

Sonic, what're u doin?

I guess Tails got tired of Sonic screwing around with him in the last panel, eh?

i'm sorry

• Thumbs Up 6

Cool new Wisps. Really like the look of the lightning one, and the earthquake one is cool too, despite it giving me slight anger over how it pretty much gives Sonic Knux's abilities. And the 3ds version is in general looking much better then it was before. 

Oh wow, I was gone for most of the night and today, so I missed the new info. Really liking the new wisps, especially that lightning looking one. Really glad Burst is back too.

I guess Tails got tired of Sonic screwing around with him in the last panel, eh?

i'm sorry

Lol I see what you did there xD

Wow, so many stuff in such a short time!!! extended cutscene is awesome, when Sonic screws up, it shows his act-before-thinking personality, and I love that, it shows he makes mistakes too! 

The new zone looks a lot like Aquarium park, but looks lovely, although with every new stage reveal, I think "is this a new World all-together or one of those acts/zones within the same world but different aesthetics xD

I totally love the new wisps!!! I think the lightning one is my fave, seems like Laser. Wonder what it does, looks like it chains electrically to something? Earthquake wisp is nice, like cube , but cooler xD and glad to see Burst re-appear.  Im happy to see they added many new wisps, and hope theres even more!

Hang on a minute...

From that cutscene: "Strike brothers..."

Brothers...?

250px-Deadly_Six_ZEENA.png

Oh sweet jesus run! The fan art just became even more dangerous!

EDIT: So the replies seem to have this covered, though what Zik's excuse is I've no idea then.

Edited by Liam The Animator
  • Thumbs Up 1

He was talking specifically to Zomom and Zazz, that being the reason why they were the only Deadly Six to attack Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hang on a minute...

From that cutscene: "Strike brothers..."

Brothers...?

250px-Deadly_Six_ZEENA.png

Oh sweet jesus run! The fan art just became even more dangerous!

Well only two of them attacked, maybe he was just speaking to Zazz and Zomomom...Eh?

• Thumbs Up 1

maybe he means zazz and zomom at the front since they are visible, it would feel a bit weird saying it to the back aswell

Even if he were referring to the whole group, "brothers" is a rather generic term used loosely in reference to a group of allies, regardless of gender ratio. It's not something we need to look too much into.

Well, actually...

Eggman did call Team Rose a group of "boys" at the end of the Robot Carnival/Robot Storm boss fight...

... darn lazy Heroes writers. tongue.png

Edited by Indigo Rush