Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

On the sonic lost world wikia

So you doubt a claim from one source but believe a claim from the exact same source

Nobody's actually said anything about the grey wisp, so all we really have on it is that one screenshot and information on the wiki that may or may not be bullshit. Hopefully we'll get more impressions stating whether this is actually true or not

I go on sonic news network half the information is accurate while the other half isn't I really have to stop taking cues on SNN but yeah not reliable, the only information that is reliable are the screenshots, levels and information etc

Cool new Wisps. Really like the look of the lightning one, and the earthquake one is cool too, despite it giving me slight anger over how it pretty much gives Sonic Knux's abilities. And the 3ds version is in general looking much better then it was before. 

I guess Tails got tired of Sonic screwing around with him in the last panel, eh?

i'm sorry

Lol I see what you did there xD

Wow, so many stuff in such a short time!!! extended cutscene is awesome, when Sonic screws up, it shows his act-before-thinking personality, and I love that, it shows he makes mistakes too! 

The new zone looks a lot like Aquarium park, but looks lovely, although with every new stage reveal, I think "is this a new World all-together or one of those acts/zones within the same world but different aesthetics xD

I totally love the new wisps!!! I think the lightning one is my fave, seems like Laser. Wonder what it does, looks like it chains electrically to something? Earthquake wisp is nice, like cube , but cooler xD and glad to see Burst re-appear.  Im happy to see they added many new wisps, and hope theres even more!

Hang on a minute...

From that cutscene: "Strike brothers..."

Brothers...?

250px-Deadly_Six_ZEENA.png

Oh sweet jesus run! The fan art just became even more dangerous!

EDIT: So the replies seem to have this covered, though what Zik's excuse is I've no idea then.

Edited by Liam The Animator

Even if he were referring to the whole group, "brothers" is a rather generic term used loosely in reference to a group of allies, regardless of gender ratio. It's not something we need to look too much into.

Well, actually...

Eggman did call Team Rose a group of "boys" at the end of the Robot Carnival/Robot Storm boss fight...

... darn lazy Heroes writers. tongue.png

Edited by Indigo Rush

New Wisps and Color Powers, eh? Pretty cool!

Let's have a head count, shall we?

Returning Wisps:

Cyan Laser

Yellow Drill

Orange Rocket (Wii U Exclusive, perhaps?)

Red Burst (3DS Exclusive)

New Wisps:

Indigo Asteroid

Crimson Eagle (Wii U Exclusive?)

Magneta Rhythm (Wii U Exclusive?)

Gray Quake (3DS Exclusive)

Ivory Lightning (3DS Exclusive)

That's a grand total of 9 Wisps; 4 Returning, 5 New, and 6 for each version so far.

I'm thinking that there may be 1 or 2 more Wisps/Color Powers left to be revealed for each version. Glad to see that the 3DS version might be getting just as many Color Powers as its Wii U counterpart. Never thought I'd say this for a while, but Dimps, you did good.

Edited by Tomoki

Eggman did call Team Rose a group of "boys" at the end of the Robot Carnival/Robot Storm boss fight...

... darn lazy Heroes writers. tongue.png

That was probably a case of lazy programming rather than the writers. tongue.png

Edited by ElementofChaos

Is it me, or does Sonic's model look a bit different here from the one in Generations? I'm feeling more of an Unleashed vibe from it....

The Generations and Unleashed models are identical. Go back and take a look.

(Well, technically the Generations model has a couple of deleted polygons to make the model a bit lower poly count, but it's practically unnoticeable to the naked eye.)

Edited by Hinchy

Hang on a minute...

From that cutscene: "Strike brothers..."

Brothers...?

250px-Deadly_Six_ZEENA.png

Oh sweet jesus run! The fan art just became even more dangerous!

EDIT: So the replies seem to have this covered, though what Zik's excuse is I've no idea then.

if I remember correctly their gender no to been revealed to yet.