Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

New Wisps and Color Powers, eh? Pretty cool!

Let's have a head count, shall we?

Returning Wisps:

Cyan Laser

Yellow Drill

Orange Rocket (Wii U Exclusive, perhaps?)

Red Burst (3DS Exclusive)

New Wisps:

Indigo Asteroid

Crimson Eagle (Wii U Exclusive?)

Magneta Rhythm (Wii U Exclusive?)

Gray Quake (3DS Exclusive)

Ivory Lightning (3DS Exclusive)

That's a grand total of 9 Wisps; 4 Returning, 5 New, and 6 for each version so far.

I'm thinking that there may be 1 or 2 more Wisps/Color Powers left to be revealed for each version. Glad to see that the 3DS version might be getting just as many Color Powers as its Wii U counterpart. Never thought I'd say this for a while, but Dimps, you did good.

Edited by Tomoki
  • Thumbs Up 1

Eggman did call Team Rose a group of "boys" at the end of the Robot Carnival/Robot Storm boss fight...

... darn lazy Heroes writers. tongue.png

That was probably a case of lazy programming rather than the writers. tongue.png

Edited by ElementofChaos

SonicLostWorldcomic2_zps4e6c7e5e.png

Sonic, what're u doin?

Spinning Silver loves this, but ran out of likes. This thing's hilarious especially the expressions. And it took this and a quick trip to Tv Tropes for me to realize that "Eggman's shell is gone" was a stealth pun.

Is it me, or does Sonic's model look a bit different here from the one in Generations? I'm feeling more of an Unleashed vibe from it....

The Generations and Unleashed models are identical. Go back and take a look.

(Well, technically the Generations model has a couple of deleted polygons to make the model a bit lower poly count, but it's practically unnoticeable to the naked eye.)

Edited by Hinchy

Literally every panel in Inferno's comic made me laugh, hah; particularly the one where Sonic's so pleased with himself. I want those facial expressions in the actual scene now. =P

Hang on a minute...

From that cutscene: "Strike brothers..."

Brothers...?

250px-Deadly_Six_ZEENA.png

Oh sweet jesus run! The fan art just became even more dangerous!

EDIT: So the replies seem to have this covered, though what Zik's excuse is I've no idea then.

if I remember correctly their gender no to been revealed to yet.

if I remember correctly their gender no to been revealed to yet.

Well, unlesss it's a transexual, that's a girl character =p

not necessarily transsexual, maybe just androgynous.

RIIIGHT, and the bumps on her chest are just giant tumors.

Zeena design is very different from other female characters in Sonic, has a naked torso and something that looks like black pants.

Is it me or does Zeena look like Vivian from Paper Mario 2 who IS CLEARLY A GIRL but called a boy.

Zeena design is very different from other female characters in Sonic, has a naked torso and something that looks like black pants.

All of The Deadly 6 look different than how any Sonic designs are, though... They're part of a weird new species we've not seen before, after all.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor

Rouge has Black pants too(He said not understandingly)

Is it me or does Zeena look like Vivian from Paper Mario 2 who IS CLEARLY A GIRL but called a boy.

Vivian is a transexual originally, just to say.

Edited by Chrononego

Rouge has Black pants too(He said not understandingly)

Vivian is a transexual originally, just to say.

changing the topic the game looks good but the story seems crap.

changing the topic the game looks good but the story seems crap.

What about it, specifically, seems like crap?

I like how they're only telling us the basic plot and not revealing/spoiling too much. Nobody knew that Sonic is the reason why the Deadly Six turned against Eggman before that cutscene. It just makes me want to find out more.

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wha-

How can you be the judge of that over a Cutscene that is less than 3 minutes long?

You know what I'm not going to fucking bother, this conversation is going around in circles and I'm quite frankly sick of discussing "Art style & Story" when we have no substantial amount of content to work with.

Continue to assume as much as you want! I'm out until release now.

if lost world, has the same colors script I will have to skip all the game scenes.

... Why in the heck would it?

What's your beef with this game's story, anyway? You still haven't actually explained anything beyond "X sucks." I may heavily disagree with the thoughts of some people here like, say, Discoid, in regards to this game, but at least I can respect it since they actually elaborated on why they think so.

still I have hopes for the game is just do not want that do not meet the expectations and sink more Sonic image.

still I have hopes for the game is just do not want that do not meet the expectations and sink more Sonic image.

... You still didn't answer my question: why don't you like the game's story?