Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

Zeena design is very different from other female characters in Sonic, has a naked torso and something that looks like black pants.

All of The Deadly 6 look different than how any Sonic designs are, though... They're part of a weird new species we've not seen before, after all.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor

Zeena design is very different from other female characters in Sonic, has a naked torso and something that looks like black pants.

Rouge has Black pants too(He said not understandingly)

Is it me or does Zeena look like Vivian from Paper Mario 2 who IS CLEARLY A GIRL but called a boy.

Vivian is a transexual originally, just to say.

Edited by Chrononego

Rouge has Black pants too(He said not understandingly)

Vivian is a transexual originally, just to say.

changing the topic the game looks good but the story seems crap.

Wha-

How can you be the judge of that over a Cutscene that is less than 3 minutes long?

You know what I'm not going to fucking bother, this conversation is going around in circles and I'm quite frankly sick of discussing "Art style & Story" when we have no substantial amount of content to work with.

Continue to assume as much as you want! I'm out until release now.

if lost world, has the same colors script I will have to skip all the game scenes.

... Why in the heck would it?

What's your beef with this game's story, anyway? You still haven't actually explained anything beyond "X sucks." I may heavily disagree with the thoughts of some people here like, say, Discoid, in regards to this game, but at least I can respect it since they actually elaborated on why they think so.

still I have hopes for the game is just do not want that do not meet the expectations and sink more Sonic image.

still I have hopes for the game is just do not want that do not meet the expectations and sink more Sonic image.

... You still didn't answer my question: why don't you like the game's story?

Wait... What is that even mean...?

... You still didn't answer my question: why don't you like the game's story?

just do not want to seem like Sonic colors not that it is a bad game but I think they could improve dialogue.

just do not want to seem like Sonic colors not that it is a bad game but I think they could improve dialogue.

What can they improve? What specifically didn't you like about it? 

A little more description wouldn't hurt.

back to topic, do you think Lost World is a tribute to Sonic CD?
There are many similarities as the same Badniks or the comparison between little planet with lost Hex .

On the topic of Zeena, it's OBVIOUS she's a girl.  I mean, forget the chest and hips, forget the fan art, just look at the name. Would any of you ever think "Zeena" could be a male name? 

On a seperate note, Ivory Lightning is now my #1 TOP Favorite wisp color power. And (if you've seen my avatar) for Obvious reasons.

Edited by tsz11