Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

Now I'm starting to get worried that they will show too much of the game, like with Sonic Generations where they pretty much showed off the full game..............

This is why i'm barely visiting this thread any more, just some of the things being said is just making me want to pull my hair and scream so I'm forced to say something lmao.

I'm going to watch all the information posted and then flip out on them for making me click on the spoilers!

I won't flip out, that would just be silly.

Edited by Briraka

On the subject of cutscenes again... What if instead of getting stuff like Unleashed's intro, we got hand drawn animation like Sonic Rider's original opening? I miss that sort of approach too because that one intro proceeds to be one of my favourite Sonic game introductions ever.

Don't get me wrong I love the CGI cutscenes, but having seen the art style SLW goes for, I think it'd be really awesome if the main mega cutscenes were actually hand drawn animation tongue.png

That would be awesome. It'll be like watching a Sonic anime with GOOD animation.

On the subject of cutscenes again... What if instead of getting stuff like Unleashed's intro, we got hand drawn animation like Sonic Rider's original opening? I miss that sort of approach too because that one intro proceeds to be one of my favourite Sonic game introductions ever.

Don't get me wrong I love the CGI cutscenes, but having seen the art style SLW goes for, I think it'd be really awesome if the main mega cutscenes were actually hand drawn animation tongue.png

As much as I'd like a 2D animated intro, I very much doubt that that'd actually happen.

I'd love to see another 2D animated intro.  The Sonic Riders intro to me still remains to be one of my favourite intros in the series.  It's beautiful, fluid and stylish.  And don't even get me started on how the Sonic CD intro is the greatest thing ever.  That goes without saying XD

Well the reason why I brought up that fact is because Sonic Riders took a completely different art style compared to games around it's time, and the same can be said about SLW so it would be awesome if it got a completely different look when it comes to main cutscenes that would normally be in CGI.

Wishful thinking of course, but damn it would be awesome...

Agreed. That opening cutscene was just so awesome. It would be neat to see the cutscenes made the way the opening Sonic Riders cutscene was made.