Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

Wait a min, Remember when (I forgot the user name) someone posted the gameplay of the Sonic Boom build of SLW, and at the beginning of Windy Hill zone, you can see Tails plane flying?

Well, as we saw on the Gamescom trailer, We see three seconds of the GCI cutscene that has Tails flying a plane with Sonic on it, so maybe the game starts after that said cutscene.

Wait a min, Remember when (I forgot the user name) someone posted the gameplay of the Sonic Boom build of SLW, and at the beginning of Windy Hill zone, you can see Tails plane flying?

Well, as we saw on the Gamescom trailer, We see three seconds of the GCI cutscene that has Tails flying a plane with Sonic on it, so maybe the game starts after that said cutscene.

Yeah, sounds like exactly like how I predicted.

Sonic Colors did the same.

Well there goes our HUB hopes :/

Edit: there are hopes yet for gameplay hints!! I soy an Omochao button!

Edited by Jolt_TH

Did you forget P.A.Works х)

New Screenshots, btw: 

28284MiiVerse_A_130801_01.jpg

I'm assuming the large B under that level on the bottom left is a rank of some kind? 

I'm assuming the large B under that level on the bottom left is a rank of some kind?

Which is odd because the other level doesn't have a letter but has clearly been beaten as evidenced by the fact that Red Rings have been collected.

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

About that level select. Notice that the levels are spaced 2 hexagons apart (you can just barely see the third stage on the far right). Those could potentially be unlockable stages to play. I would say that potentially this could be a hub, notice the tent sonic is facing. There's no way to access that on the path he's on. Unless they go the mario world style of unlocking secret paths on the map screen via things like secret exits in levels.

Edited by Liam The Animator

Which is odd because the other level doesn't have a letter but has clearly been beaten as evidenced by the fact that Red Rings have been collected.

I noticed. Curious.