Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

What is that stage also deadlier content maybe some hard zones perhaps and a gallery cool, this seems to be a boss fight

The HUB is totally a Mario rip-off. Also, some really disgusting woman/demon...thing on one of the screens.

edit: ninja'd by SweeCrue

Edited by ArtFenix

The HUB is totally a Mario rip-off.

Not really. Sonic Colors has a similar setup to its level select screens.

Also, some really disgusting woman/demon...thing on one of the screens. 

It's Puffy from NiGHTS into Dreams, son. Come on now...

• Thumbs Up 6

I really want to have that special edition available everywhere. That would be great, as I have trouble with paying by credit card on my US console.

This is probably some of the best SEGA fanservice ever in any Sonic game to date. It's absolutely perfect.

All aboard the hype train!

You see now this is WHY I am going to buy a Wii U, because Sonic Lost World has awesome looking boss levels, graphics, gimmicks, Parkour. This - to me - looks like a proper 3d Sonic platforming game which I have been craving for a long time. 

The snowboarding section looks fun (I think it would be cool if Sonic was on top of the snowball and not inside it).

I couldn't help but think of this Croc 2 snowball level when I saw the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWVM6sYXzAw

The 2d platforming looks much more enjoyable than Generations or Unleashed ever managed. The bosses - similarities to Nights into Dream regardless - look very interesting. 

I like what I see, I really do.

Edited by -Bender- Wolverine

@Artfenix: It's from Nights into Dreams. 

Ah.. Well, I guess it's a pretty cool cameo then)).

That fat thing is still disgusting though(

You see now this is WHY I am going to buy a Wii U, because Sonic Lost World has awesome looking boss levels, graphics, gimmicks, Parkour. This - to me - looks like a proper 3d Sonic platforming game which I have been craving for a long time. 

The snowboarding section looks fun (although Sonic should be on top of the snowball and not inside it).

I couldn't help but think of this Croc 2 snowball level when I saw the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWVM6sYXzAw

The 2d platforming looks much more enjoyable than Generations or Unleashed ever managed. The bosses - similarities to Nights into Dream regardless - look very interesting. 

I like what I see, I really do.

The Nights stuff is just bonus content you can get with the special edition. Those aren't the standard fights.
Edited by edvedd

Ah.. Well, I guess it's a pretty cool cameo then)). That fat thing is still disgusting though(
Puffy is a woman shaped as a circus ball but you're right she is ugly...

The HUB is totally a Mario rip-off. Also, some really disgusting woman/demon...thing on one of the screens.

edit: ninja'd by SweeCrue

Yeah, cos' no other game other than Mario used it first..dude it's so common..*rolls eyes*

Anyway, I'm having trouble believing the Deadly Six edition is real for some reason../= =.=

The NiGHTS franchise cameo is amazing and totally unexpected. I hope they put NiGHTS in too, maybe as a special cameo character like Sonic once was in Christmas NiGHTS

34pnsbs.jpg

That is some amazing detail right there. <3

And people were worried about bland textures.

34pnsbs.jpg

That is some amazing detail right there. <3

And people were worried about bland textures.

I don't think the main texture itself has extra detail but rather they just a specular map to give it a sort of grainy texture.  The way it's applied is a little odd though.  

​NiGHTS bosses being included in the special edition is so freaking rad. Hope it's available everywhere, because if it is, I know which edition I'll be purchasing. :D

This must be Sega's way of making up to Sonic after they removed his cameo from all ports of Christmas NiGHTS. :P

Edited by CC14 the Wondercolt