Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

I don't get why this game is even moderately appealing to anyone. Do you people really want to slowly drag around bland, plastic landscapes while playing as multicolored Sonics?

I have a feeling my partner is going to be saving my hide a whole lot with these vehicles!

To Super Soniko's Partner:

Bring a camera, and your F game when you play. Record Super Soniko's screams of anger as you deliberately screw her over and then post it on youtube, where we shall circulate the tapes and laugh at her agony. She will then be mad and leave, and then we will be sad...and then forget about it and go get a burger :D.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't get why this game is even moderately appealing to anyone. Do you people really want to slowly drag around bland, plastic landscapes while playing as multicolored Sonics?

37793270.jpg

Thank you for asking.

EDIT: Found relevant pic.

Edited by TheCandlemaker
  • Thumbs Up 6

Sure. But enough about Sonic 4 Episode 1.

Silly Diz...

You mean Sonic '06.

jk lol.

Also, 25th post, woot!

I tried to ignore your constant negativity but why do you care who it appeals to? Of course you don't see why it appeals to anyone cause you're already dead set on hating the game anyway. We get it already. You hate how it looks but you don't need to act so rude and overly obnoxious about it everytime you post about the game. 

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 4

At this point, Twice, it's seems that nothing about this game is ever going to appeal to you. Is it really worth the time to keep writing short, insubstantial posts that basically say: "I don't like it and I don't see how anyone could ever like it, because I sure don't like it." At least Art gives reasons, even if I don't usually agree with them. 

I hate to trot out the 'If you don't like it then leave' argument, but this just seems like you're wasting time even talking about something you clearly hate. If it's that unappealing, why even bother? 

And I'm just dragging this out. Enough from me. 

Edited by edvedd

playing as multicolored Sonics?

His name is Barry.

But really... what kind of complaint is this? You play as Sonic.

The multi coloured Sonics are for multiplayer. Whats the problem? That they're not other characters? But we've been down this road before, it just doesn't look right even if it's a competitive multiplayer if other characters can now suddenly run as fast as Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now, I'm all fine and dandy with you guys worshipping your precious SLW, but I don't understand what's so appealing about it compared to quality 3D games like, say, Unleashed or Generations.

Now, I'm all fine and dandy with you guys worshipping your precious SLW, but I don't understand what's so appealing about it compared to quality 3D games like, say, Unleashed or Generations.

You're pretty clearly bordering on trolling here dude, and it's obvious you're pretty mad.

TwiceStyle has walked into this forum with absolutely no intention of giving Sonic Lost World a chance, and has done nothing but insult the game and indirectly insult anyone who is excited for it without so much as an "it's my opinion so deal with it" excuse, so don't expect him to ever give a coherent argument. 

You could say he's.... Lost in his own World.

eeeeaaaaayyyyyyy

• Thumbs Up 9

Dude, if you can't understand the simple fact that people can actually like something that you don't, then you really need to spend better use of your time. We don't have to explain a damn thing on why we like what we like, least of all to you who feels the need to put down anyone that so much dares to like what you don't. 

So no, take your crap back to the Sega Forums because its not appreciated here.

EDIT: see, I posted just as you did Penthe.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu
  • Thumbs Up 1

I understand you didn't read my warning due to the time stamps. However, there is never a time to post shit like this:

So no, take your crap back to the Sega Forums because its not appreciated here.

It doesn't matter what TwiceStyle or anyone else does, you nor anyone else get the right to talk to him like this. So I once again decree: Everyone shut the fuck up about this guy and get back on topic.

• Thumbs Up 6

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_sonic_lost_world_gc_gameplay-30604_en.html

So is it actually this smooth, or is the entire video just sped up?

I'd like to see Sonic with a NiGHTS Wisp power taking on Eggman and Reala.

Basically, I'd like to hear the color powers voice yelling "NiGHTS!"

Wouldn't it be "DUALIZE!!!" though?

Edited by Balding Spider

Getting back on topic...

I don't know if anyone's brought this up, but...

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/08/nintendo-pax-prime/

Sonic Lost World will be playable at Pax Prime.

Hmm, I wonder if the demo to be used here will be the one from Gamescom. I mean, I do wanna see some more gameplay footage of Frozen Factory.

Yes - it's a clean 60 fps.

Soak it in. Embrace the fluidity.

tumblr_m87g9v5DQK1qgfmalo1_500.gif

STAFF: Dude, you know we don't allow image-only responses. xP

Shoot forgot about that, my bad.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 5

You mean the games that were virtually Hold Boost to win?

You mean the games that were virtually Hold Boost to win?

Do you not read?

Okay seriously guys. We don't need to drag this on any longer. Back on topic.

Ah I was wondering how you got those rings and Red Ring on the ceiling of that one section of Windy Hill 4. There's a set of springs slightly to the right that's quite hard to spot at first.