Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Holy god damn shit, the game looks and moves so fantastically I just can't believe it. God damn. Just...god damn

• Thumbs Up 1

And if I may: THAT's what makes me anticipate the game, more than anything else. And the fade-in/fade-out HUD keeps the playing field so clean. 

I'm not really a fan of the puzzle esque snow level in this game. I hope those stages don't take up the majority of the game, the one thing that I didn't like about Sonic Colors was the puzzle like platforming it was pretty slow.

Meh, I guess the snow ball thing does look fun, not really fair to compare that to the slow puzzle platforming in Colors.

I don't get why this game is even moderately appealing to anyone. Do you people really want to slowly drag around bland, plastic landscapes while playing as multicolored Sonics?

"BAW, stop liking what I don't like, waaaaah!" That's how you sound like right now if I'm perfectly honest with you.

EDIT: Didn't see the warning, sorry. I'll stop and talk about this awesome looking Sonic game instead. Dat 60fps! So FLUID!

Edited by KrazyBean

Indeed. I can give up some shinies for a fluid game.

And hey, it looks damn good anyway. 

@Nep: Levels like that just make me a gibbering wreck. Every time someone was playing that I was wincing whenever they got too close to an edge. 

Edited by edvedd

ITS SO SILKY!

Seeing the 60 fps is gonna take a little getting used to, it's almost too amazing for my eyes. Although looking at it again, the snowball level and its required concentration reminds me of Savannah Citadel Night Act 2. *shudders* It looks better and easier to keep yourself on the right path, but.... I suspect that I would lose a lot of lives to this one.

Even if you don't like the Artstyle, you GOTTA appreciate dat Silky Smoove 60 fps.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dear mercy, it's like playing generations on the pc, sniff, sonic team I'm proud. 

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vr/image/1363/84/1363846085821.gif

Man someone please shoot some 60fps gameplay of silent forest.

oh and the 3ds version of Sonic lost world. "cricket cricket cricket"

Edited by Sunic Man

I- I like this....I really like this. I really want to fucking play this. 60 fps and smooth as fucking cotton sheets? I'm genuinely happy with where this game going.

Say whats that I see? Apparently it got the IGN people choice award. I call that a good sign, IGN or not. 

Also 

Deadly Six edition IS confirmed for North America? 

YES THANK GOODNESS, I was worried there for a bit. Thankful I don't have to change my order on Amazon saves me some trouble.

still hoping for a statue like Blue Blood said, statue with sonic parkouring away from Zavok? HELL YES

So NiGHTS hype?

NiGHTS HYPE

ee3.jpg

Edited by LordMetallix

Say whats that I see? Apparently it got the IGN people choice award. I call that a good sign, IGN or not. 

Where do you see this? All I see are the votes still being counted.

Where do you see this? All I see are the votes still being counted.

Oh really? Never mind then, I saw the ribbon on the tv on the demo station in the video and thought it had won my mistake!

LOL.jpg

Sorry; I couldn't resist.

Dude, how much buthurt are you going to be about this; you're being so petty right now, it's even funny.

• Thumbs Up 5

Look, TwiceStyle, I get that you don't like Sonic Lost World and the direction it's taking the series, but don't you think wasting your own time making things like that, along with repeated incidents of you just stating you dislike the game over and over, isn't really worth it at the end of the day? You're just gonna make people think more negatively of yourself.

Edited by Haden
  • Thumbs Up 7

LOL.jpg

Sorry; I couldn't resist.

Try to resist a little harder next time. Or failing that, at least be funnier.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't get it.

He doesn't like the direction of the game and expressing it in an image macro trying to be funny.

Note, I said "try"

LOL.jpg Sorry; I couldn't resist.
Goddammit... Just post a picture of yourself holding up a sign that reads "I DON'T LIKE SONIC LOST WORLD" in giant Sharpie, it'll be on par and just as pathetic (bold impact is the official "trying too hard" font in my book) as this.
  • Thumbs Up 2