Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

We simply don't know enough about the Deadly Six yet, so it's kind of hard to label them right now.

We simply don't know enough about the Deadly Six yet, so it's kind of hard to label them right now.

Pretty much what I'm trying to say....

Although this doesn't change the fact that they as assholes XD.

Is there really a difference between being a dick and being evil?

There sort of is. To be honest, Sonic can be a bit of a dick sometimes. People can be really mean, obnoxious or just plain jerks. However, there's a fine line between dickery and being evil. You can be evil and be a dick, but you can be dickish and have your actions done all in good fun or something.

Think Sonic the Comic's Sonic.

EDIT: and Espio'd by Blitz... was I? I think I was.

Edited by Spinning Silver

The Deadly Six are also six individuals; they probably each fall in a different place on the asshole scale.

(there's a roughly 99% chance that sheepish-about-eating-Eggman's-sandwich Zomom and dreaming-of-butt-pounding Zazz occupy opposite ends of that scale, whether the D6 are collectively decent or not)

Ohhhhh the pure dickery in this conversation.... It's kind of surprising.

So I know I'm late but I rend the comic adaptation preview and I really do home the actual game intro goes roughly like that. That was pretty cool: I won't get my hopes up for the dialogue being similar in the actual intro, but I do hope it is.

Since the comic bills itself as a prequel, the actual beginning of the game will probably just be Sonic and Tails chasing Eggman in the Tornado. There might be flashbacks or something later on to Eggman first meeting the Deadly Six, but I can't imagine the exact mechanics of their relationship being revealed like that in the first minute of the game.

Personally, I'm more interested in the origins of those giant pixel heads we've been seeing in the honeycomb act and the background of Desert Ruins. What are they there for?

So I know I'm late but I rend the comic adaptation preview and I really do home the actual game intro goes roughly like that. That was pretty cool: I won't get my hopes up for the dialogue being similar in the actual intro, but I do hope it is.

Well, this is Ian Flynn we're talking about. He writes some pretty good dialogue.

Who knows? If there's a flashback sequence like in Sonic Colors first cutscene, then something like this might happen.

The overabundance of jokes in Colours aside, Ken and Warren write some really good dialogue. If this prequel is based off of a scene in the actual game, I'm thinking it's mostly accurate, with a few added lines here and there.

The overabundance of jokes in Colours aside, Ken and Warren write some really good dialogue. If this prequel is based off of a scene in the actual game, I'm thinking it's mostly accurate, with a few added lines here and there.

Anything is good compared to the nonsense that was Sa1, Sa2, shadow, heroes and 06.  Heroes especially.  

Sa1&Sa2 had perfectly fine dialogue some of the time. Some of the time, but it still has its cringe-worthy/terrible writing. It ain't nonsense of any degree, or on the equal ground of Shadow, Heroes, 2006/Next gen.

Sa1&Sa2 had perfectly fine dialogue some of the time. Some of the time, but it still has its cringe-worthy/terrible writing. It ain't nonsense of any degree, or on the equal ground of Shadow, Heroes, 2006/Next gen.

Thats a nice intro, hope its that way in the opening of the game. If anything, this just explains why Sonic is rescuing the animal friends in the CG, Eggman arrives at Lost Hex, meets Zavok, controls them. Sonic then arrives at Lost Hex trying to save the animals and the Deadly Six are being controlled by then and want to collect more animal friends for robots, under Eggmans command, While Sonic is trying to save them. (Wich explains the saving animal friends for collectibles and the end of the actt). Then Sonic kicks Eggmans horn thingy and thats where the actual team-up starts.

Im also curious about those faces at the end of the honeycomb level and the one in desert ruins xD

Thats a nice intro, hope its that way in the opening of the game. If anything, this just explains why Sonic is rescuing the animal friends in the CG, Eggman arrives at Lost Hex, meets Zavok, controls them. Sonic then arrives at Lost Hex trying to save the animals and the Deadly Six are being controlled by then and want to collect more animal friends for robots, under Eggmans command, While Sonic is trying to save them. (Wich explains the saving animal friends for collectibles and the end of the actt). Then Sonic kicks Eggmans horn thingy and thats where the actual team-up starts.

Im also curious about those faces at the end of the honeycomb level and the one in desert ruins xD

So I guess when sonic chase down eggman into lost hex, Eggman gets a shot of the plane and they end up crash landing.

edit: I hope they have all that in CGI! In game cutscenes at the very least

Edited by jordine

So I guess when sonic chase down eggman into lost hex, Eggman gets a shot of the plane and they end up crash landing.

edit: I hope they have all that in CGI! In game cutscenes at the very least

Reminds me of the tornado being shot down in sky chase

Wait, are they standing on the planet below or on the tubes? Because if they're on the surface then I guess I can give up on all my theories about the place.

desert ruins seems to be on ground. if not, Big ass tube.

It's a giant tube. For one, I'm pretty sure the world doesn't tend to end a few meters away to your sides, and I'm almost certain buildings aren't supposed to tilt when you run left and right

This time sonic is along for the ride.

Sonic was "...along for the..." ride in Sky Chase in Sonic Adventure.

I really hope the Deadly Six don't become good after Lost World, I mean really REALLY don't, mainly because we need more goddamn villains in this franchise. I mean, Eggy is cool and all, but when he's the only one that gets to fuck shit up every now and then aside from random evil dark monster guys, it really makes you wish for a bit more variety. So can't we just have these guys pop up every now and then to fuck some shit up? They don't even have to be major villains, or even appear all at once, just have them be general assholes to Sonic and co that act as bosses every now and again. Plus, we really don't need 6 more members to be added to Sonic's assortment of friends, and even if they take the Chip/Yacker route and don't become reoccurring faces, because I'd honestly rather have more living characters that have Sonic on their shit lists than have them end on good terms.

• Thumbs Up 5

The chances of the Six showing up again are basically zero whether or not they turn good.