Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Pfffft, Pro wrestler for sure, have you seen his arms? He'd give one hell of an elbow drop from the ropes.

Haha, yeah he talks like one too. 

"Your fate is to be destroyed. Why don't you just accept that, lie down and die!"

http://youtu.be/ERqpl61S0ko

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Wrestling, pls Sega?

Edited by SweeCrue

Let's say Lost Hex is destroyed in the crossfire of the entire conflict and the Deadly Six are forced to live on Sonic's world, they could be extremely peeved that their world was destroyed and want to take over Sonic's as a result. Each of the split up and try to find resources to make it happen, which can set them up as a solitary antagonist while still being a unit.

Gives a lot of opportunity's for villainy.

• Thumbs Up 7

Let's say Lost Hex is destroyed in the crossfire of the entire conflict and the Deadly Six are forced to live on Sonic's world, they could be extremely peeved that their world was destroyed and want to take over Sonic's as a result. Each of the split up and try to find resources to make it happen, which can set them up as a solitary antagonist while still being a unit.

Gives a lot of opportunity's for villainy.

That would mean that the ending to this game would be bittersweet, as they rescue the animals and stop the six, but they destroy the planet.

That would also mean that Sonic could suffer a little bit of a loss.

Yakuzu, that is pure genius.

That's... actually pleasantly surprising. It's cool to see a Sonic game make the top of any list, let alone a pre-order one.

no it isn't, it's just placed first on the list. actually sorting it by number of preorders shows it at third place behind Rayman and Wind Waker HD

That's... actually pleasantly surprising. It's cool to see a Sonic game make the top of any list, let alone a pre-order one.

So Generations being the most preordered Sonic game just doesn't matter anymore?

Eh, Bronze is still good.

So Generations being the most preordered Sonic game just doesn't matter anymore?

WH - WHAT?! It was?!

Well, Generations was two years ago. I'd assume everyone's focused on Lost World right now. Pre - orders will probably be measured after it's released. Who knows? It might somehow surpass it. XP

Hey.

Hey guys.

So, the notion of Zavok being a badass wrestler is an awesome idea no?

Well Eggman seems pretty pissed with his army of Badniks being taken and used against him... I think it's about time he brought the pain to the brute. El.Gran.Gordo style. Bitches.

Yessssss.

on topic - It's actually been 3rd for a good while on Zavvi's charts : P

Please, can.....can someone make art of Zavok getting hit by the flying gordito smasher, that would be amazing. 

On topic: I've noticed it being high on a lot of wii u charts lately which is a good sign. Zavvi and Gamestop both recently iirc

Then again I'm not surprised it's high on WII U charts, because there's not exactly a boat load of decent pre-orders coming out within October's time frame for the console lmao.

Then again I'm not surprised it's high on WII U charts, because there's not exactly a boat load of decent pre-orders coming out within October's time frame for the console lmao.

The only 2 off the top of my head I can think of is Sonic and Wind Waker, along with Wonderful 101 and Rayman in september. So I'm honestly not surprised either.

The only 2 off the top of my head I can think of is Sonic and Wind Waker, along with Wonderful 101 and Rayman in september. So I'm honestly not surprised either.

well on multiplat there is lego marvel superheroes, and I am excited about that, but figure its going to be mostly pickup

Well in the UK, W101 & Rayman are already released so they don't count as pre-orders any more, That only really leaves Wind Waker HD on Oct 4th and Batman Origins in late October I believe so yeah, not much competition.

Well since this is pretty much the SSMB equivalent to a mega thread I guess I'll go ahead and post this here:

FAN THEORY TIME!

Okay so I've been thinking about something that keeps crossing my mind constantly and it seems plausible so here it is.

Well as we know the deadly six appear to be a set of conquering Zeti who are extremely territorial. Well what if their race was a conquering race as a whole? That begs the question: What happened to them, and why are there only six left? 

Now as we know Knuckles is going to be in the game, but what does him and the Deadly Six have in common? 

They both are part of a powerful race of beings who nearly died out save for a few members.

Now what I'm theorizing is that since Chronicles is not a cannon game in the series now that the Zeti are actually the beings who were at war with the Knuckles Tribe. The Knuckles tribe was destroyed by Perfect Chaos, so if the Zeti were at war with the Echidnas then obviously Chaos would know of them through Tikal and would go to dispose of them. This would explain their near extinction like with the Echidna race.

Now after reading the preview of the Archie comic prologue that was put up a few pages ago, it was shown that Eggman was looking for the Zeti themselves. This shows that Eggman found knowledge of the from somewhere , and considering the amount of research he has done on Knuckle's race ranging from the Master Emerald to Chaos he would obviously have knowledge of Lost Hex and the war against the Zeti. Since the Echidnas were losing the war as shown in Adventure the Zeti would obviously be crazy strong. So Eggman would obviously be thinking of using their strength to conquer the world and destroy Sonic. 

The only thing I can't figure out is how Perfect Chaos would get to Lost Hex or how the Zeti would get to the surface. But considering we've only seen small snippets of the plot there could be a lot that we are missing.

Of course this is all speculation on my part , but what do you guys think about this?

Now what I'm theorizing is that since Chronicles is not a cannon game in the series now that the Zeti are actually the beings who were at war with the Knuckles Tribe.

Even if the Six are the last of the Zeti, there's no reason to believe that the near-extinction of the Zeti have anything to do with the echidnas.

The Knuckles tribe was destroyed by Perfect Chaos, so if the Zeti were at war with the Echidnas then obviously Chaos would know of them through Tikal and would go to dispose of them.

There's nothing "obvious" about this. Chaos took revenge on the echindas out of his grief and rage at their trampling of the chao, his family. He has no reason to go off and wipe out some other race just because they were fighting the echidnas. He also really didn't have the time to do so, since Tikal sealed him shortly after he started.

Now after reading the preview of the Archie comic prologue that was put up a few pages ago, it was shown that Eggman was looking for the Zeti themselves. This shows that Eggman found knowledge of the from somewhere , and considering the amount of research he has done on Knuckle's race ranging from the Master Emerald to Chaos he would obviously have knowledge of Lost Hex and the war against the Zeti.

Eggman is always looking for some superpowered such-and-such to give him an edge; there's no reason his knowing about the Zeti has anything to do with knowing anything about the echidnas.

I am going to have to avoid that like the plague, as I wont get my copy till Nov hopefully(its on my B-day list, so not till the 12-ish :( )

There's nothing "obvious" about this. Chaos took revenge on the echindas out of his grief and rage at their trampling of the chao, his family. He has no reason to go off and wipe out some other race just because they were fighting the echidnas. He also really didn't have the time to do so, since Tikal sealed him shortly after he started.

Good point Diogenes, I completely forgot that Tikal sealed him immediately after he went into Perfect form. That's my theory torn to shreds, oh well I tried.

I rip adaptation preview comics:

File0001.jpg

Thanks Woun but why .jpgs? they leave such terrible compression marks. and whose doing the art for this? Jesus I know its not anybody from the common Archie pool of drawers because they know to do a better job then that.

Also, what happened to the text on that image there? 

Edited by goku262002

Welp just checked Amazon and now they are showing the Deadly Six edition, took em long enough

Di4bJQP.jpg

Guess that pretty much confirms any retailer having it now, after seeing it only on Gamestop's site I was a little worried.

Edited by LordMetallix

yes, all the first copies have the bonus content. sending retailers regular copies of the game would just be asking for a major fuckup.