Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

SHIT WHY WAS THE VIDEO REMOVED?sad.png Did anyone download and re-upload it?

EDIT: Okay it's back. You know what? Screw it. I don't want to spoil every single bossfight and location so I won't watch it.

Edited by Chaos Warp

OH MAN, IT'S NEW TRAILER TIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1xDHdCP4YI

The trailer showcases each of the Deadly Six and their respective boss battles. There's an awful lot of diversity going on here, always a plus.

Goddamit. It's been removed.

OH MY GOD I NEED THAT TIE

Somebody tell me how to buy this thing because I can't read Japanese and the Google translated English page doesn't make much sense whatsoever to me

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

NEW AWESOME STUFF FROM COSPA:

97554.jpg

MORE: http://www.cospa.com/event/id/6827

If someone is a bit too short and doesn't know how to adjust their tie, this could make for the best Sonic comedy prop ever...

okay sorry don't kill me.

Yeah, that looks nice actually but eh, doesn't seem practical to wear a tie like that.

I think Zeena and Zavok were the only interesting fights of the Deadly Six. The others weren't too amazing to me, but they still look fun nonetheless.

I guess this is my own fault for having high expectations for them...but nonetheless, judge it by it's own merits.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonîc

Oooo Me likey. I do do hope they take more than 3 hits to defeat, like at least 7 like the usual 2D Sonic formula, or maybe 10 hits if theirs a hard mode.

Someone has uploaded the new trailer in HQ!

http://youtu.be/8rbPDNxf1vw

Edited by SweeCrue
  • Thumbs Up 9

That line's not getting into the western release.

Sadly. Sonic also said "Shit" a lot in the japanese Sonic X...and we never heard that in English =\

haha these are very, very mario esque.  The first two especially are definitely koopaling styled encounters.  Nothing wrong with that mind you, but there it is.  

Looks great!

you guys know Zomzom+Wiseman has a Skydiving section, right? They aren't reskins.

I also noticed Zomom does his boss intro in another place other than Dessert Ruins. Looks like that mach speed hive stage, which has lots of skydiving in it.

The DLC bosses are looking like reskins so far.

Edited by Balding Spider

haha these are very, very mario esque.  The first two especially are definitely koopaling styled encounters.  Nothing wrong with that mind you, but there it is.  

Looks great!

But clearly that means the game is bad because Mario games are now bad for some reason. tongue.png

Anyway, is the music in the trailer a bit sluggish to anyone else? The Summer of Sonic trailer had the same music but it was much faster. 

Edited by edvedd

I can see parts of Zavoks boss fight in both Windy Hulill, potentially Silent Forest and a new zone too!