Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

I  expect the MOTW™ to be either a Super Zeti, a fusion between the Deadly Six, or something like a god to the Zetis.

When the game releases, how many users will be on at once? I think probably around 420.

Edited by Mr. 0

Each of them has mechs according to Eggman on that cuscene... What if the Final boss is a giant robot fusion of all the mechs?

I expect the MOTW™ to be either a Super Zeti, a fusion between the Deadly Six, or something like a god to the Zetis.

When the game releases, how many users will be on at once? I think probably around 420.

Or it could be Eggman double crossing sonic at the last second by taking back control of his mechs

Will the eShop ver. have the deadly six DLC? Anyone can confirm this?

Nope, the Deadly Six Edition is retail only.

Nope, the Deadly Six Edition is retail only.

If that's the case, I'll probably just buy the Retail version then send it back the next day and buy the Download version so I can get the DLC & have the Downloadable version.(and a free game because of the Deluxe promotion)

Edited by Mr. 0

Just to clarify for everyone's sake - the added features of the Deadly Six Edition come as a DLC code inside the box, they're not inherently built into the game or anything. So if you buy Lost World from the eShop, you're just getting the base game without any DLC code.

It's entirely possible that SEGA will put the NiGHTMARE DLC onto the eShop at a later date for digital owners to purchase, but the only way to guarantee getting it is to pre-order yourself a retail copy.

He say's he's gonna eat the Master Emerald if Eggman's not behind the animal disappearences in the preview comic. 

If he makes that bet again that's probably why he looks the way he does in Sonic Boom

• Thumbs Up 2

If he makes that bet again that's probably why he looks the way he does in Sonic Boom

Knuckles the Echida has figured out how to take gaurding the Master Emerald to the NEXT LEVEL!

"Yep! These are real abs! They are totally not from me eating a giant diamond-cut stone or anything!"

If Lava Mountain is the 7th & final zone in the game, then its most likely Dr. Eggman with all of the Zeti's specific mechs fused into 1 gigantic mech.

If there's like an 8th zone where the Zeti are in command & Dr Eggman is legitly not in control of the Zeti, then I expect some sort of boss zone where all 6 Zeti fuse themselves together or probably just fuse their mechs together.

The 8th zone might be the special stage thing where you use the Red Star Rings to unlock Super Sonic, maybe.

http://www.tssznews.com/2013/10/07/1...u-screenshots/

That pic with the weird fish waterspouts with fruit and the soft drink falls that are cherry and orange.

By the way the japanese site updated the zones.

http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicLostWorld/...ts-wiiu-stage1

New pics with a new turtle badnik and a female snowman that follows you, both are in the 3DS version also zone 3 of tropical coast takes place fully underwater using drill wisp though.

Edited by Time Eater

http://www.tssznews.com/2013/10/07/1...u-screenshots/

That pic with the weird fish waterspouts with fruit and the soft drink falls that are cherry and orange.

By the way the japanese site updated the zones.

http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicLostWorld/...ts-wiiu-stage1

New pics with a new turtle badnik and a female snowman that follows you, both are in the 3DS version also zone 3 of tropical coast takes place fully underwater using drill wisp though.

Do me a favor & copy paste these images real quick, for some reason my laptop wont load the japenese website =/

Damnnnn thanks bro, these screenshots for the 3DS version are really cookin up, Underwater 3D Drill FTW

I wonder what that Fruit Juice does though, I wonder if it carries you around like in... Mario Galaxy...

And then you realize it all runs in actual HD resolution and 60fps.

agfkjqaejgesjiogsdanhgsdnhksdgfjn

• Thumbs Up 4

ss_stage_32.jpg

How can anyone claim this shot of the level looks anything but gorgeous? 

Careful, because someone just might. tongue.png

I'm quite partial to the icy cavern screen myself, which is apparently... Silent Forest. Then again, I'm pretty sure I saw a water level in the Lava Mountain clip from a few days ago.

Edited by edvedd

Ffffff look at the colours! The details, the textures! I know there's people who aren't keen on the graphical style of this game, but you can't ignore the fact it looks bloody gorgeous in HD! Oh, and it's 60fps.

• Thumbs Up 1

One random thing: I'm glad that they're reintroducing Flickie prison canisters in this game. I sometimes get the feeling playing some modern Sonic games (and quite a few platforming games, really) that there really isn't much of a point to going through the levels. You might touch a goal ring at the end, but what exactly does that accomplish? You got from point A to a pre-defined point B and...what? What exactly did running though this cityscape achieve?  How does 'getting there' get you closer to beating Eggman?

It's quite nice to have a definite objective to achieve to at the end of a level, and freeing little animals is as good as anything. It definitely gives Sonic a motivation.

Edited by edvedd

One random thing: I'm glad that they're reintroducing Flickie prison canisters in this game. I sometimes get the feeling playing some modern Sonic games (and quite a few platform games, really) that there really isn't much of a point to running through these levels. You touch a goal ring at the end, but what exactly does that accomplish? You got from point A to point B and...what? What exactly did running though this cityscape achieve? It's quite nice to have a definite objective to achieve to at the end of a level, and freeing little animals is as good as anything. 

Well there was the Wisp capsules in Colors 

Well there was the Wisp capsules in Colors 

In a few scattered levels. I got this feeling the most from Unleashed. Nice job running to the other side of Spagonia, Sonic, but I'm not sure what good that did exactly. 

I don't want to derail, just a feeling I've had. 

Edited by edvedd

So, as I said in the 3DS thread, both versions are structured differently: The Wii U version has 4 Zones per World, with 2 mid-level bosses in Zones 2 and 4 respectively, while the 3DS version has 3 Zones and a Boss battle per World (If the TGS trailer is to go by, we might have a mini-boss in Zone 3 for every world as well). Also, the Wii U version seems to have 2 full 3D Zones, 1 full 2D Zone, and 1 Zone that's a hybrid of 2D and 3D per World, while the 3DS version has 2 3D Zones and 1 2D Zone per World. So it looks like both versions are roughly 70-75% 3D this time around.