Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

I read the comments on the GamesRadar speed run, and apparently the guy who made the video (Justin Towell) had a really impressive-looking and skilful route worked out, but it was short of an S-rank, so he used that run instead. I'm kinda hoping that's not always gonna be the case. Also, it apparently took three hours of playtime to find an optimal route.

Justin Towell is one of the more insightful reviewers I've read when it comes to Sonic game, so I think we can expect a nice, in-depth review from him. 

Edited by edvedd

So what did I miss?

*watches the cutscene*

Amy...your voice, bugs me so much. I'd blame myself for getting used to your old ones, but I don't think that's the case when I like RCS as Sonic.

I will just get the 3ds version but I just hope sega takes sonic in a different direction next time they decide to announce a game...

I will just get the 3ds version but I just hope sega takes sonic in a different direction next time they decide to announce a game...

Well, this IS a different direction, from a certain point of view. :P

Well, this IS a different direction, from a certain point of view. tongue.png

What like.... left?.......horizontal ?..vertical ?....(I'm so sorry i couldn't resist )

My 3DS says the recent update was on October 3rd. Nothing for today is on there. All the same stuff from a week ago.

My 3DS says the recent update was on October 3rd. Nothing for today is on there. All the same stuff from a week ago.

The article on Nintendo's website is a heads-up. The eShop won't be updated until this afternoon. 

Well I'm playing Sonic Lost World this weekend at Play Expo so I think i'll be good without a demo for now xD

sigh, sorry for my outburst but For fuck sakes, I was hoping the demo would drop -_- next week thursday is pointless, the game releases for me the next day..

Now all hope rests in MURRICA!

Not holding my breath though.

SEGGGAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by SoniManbeast

Yep, just checked both the EU 3DS and Wii U eShops and no demo sad.png The game comes out in Japan after Europe and they've got it early, so why can't everyone else have it early? We've seen that the English version is all ready to go, since it's an option on the Japanese one, so why wait until the day before release or later? There's not much point to the save transfer thing either if they release it a day before or later. Would have been more useful today.

I don't really see them doing that after they did just that with Sonic Lost World, there will atleast be one or two more games using this game-play style if we take a look at how Game-play in Sonic seems to go since 1998.

I don't really see them doing that after they did just that with Sonic Lost World, there will atleast be one or two more games using this game-play style if we take a look at how Game-play in Sonic seems to go since 1998.

iizuka already said the next game wont play like lost world tho

or at least it wont have the parkour

iizuka already said the next game wont play like lost world tho   or at least it wont have the parkour
Are you certain that that was not just some attempt on his part to alleviate some worries should the game actually fail for whatever reason?

Are you certain that that was not just some attempt on his part to alleviate some worries should the game actually fail for whatever reason?

This reminds me that Izuika is actually a very capable leader.

Sure he may have taken bad decisions and could have some weird design ideas, but he knows that Sonic is now heading in a direction different from what is his ideal probably (Shadow and all). And he adapts and makes sure what is best for Sonic happens.