Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Pretty nice to see Aaron's mad skillz once more. And an English major? Learn something new everyday.

Is it me, or does Des^sert Ruins seem a little more...full? There's quite a few more things in the background I can notice, and it feels less empty. And I don't know if my mind is just playing tricks on me, or that level really is making me hungry.

Pretty nice to see Aaron's mad skillz once more. And an English major? Learn something new everyday.

Is it me, or does Des^sert Ruins seem a little more...full? There's quite a few more things in the background I can notice, and it feels less empty. And I don't know if my mind is just playing tricks on me, or that level really is making me hungry.

I see it too those buzzbombers weren't there on the previous runs it was just you getting launched into the cannon near the end of the stage.

Here's a hands-on for the 3DS version at NYCCC

http://www.tssznews.com/2013/10/11/hands-on-sonic-lost-world-3ds/

Edited by Time Eater

According to someone on NeoGAF, it was confirmed you could use buttons/analog sticks for the Wisp Powers. Is this true?

I see it too those buzzbombers weren't there on the previous runs it was just you getting launched into the cannon near the end of the stage.

Here's a hands-on for the 3DS version at NYCCC

http://www.tssznews.com/2013/10/11/hands-on-sonic-lost-world-3ds/

Interesting. Pretty much the same thing that I had read about with the E3 preview. That Desert Ruins Act 2 is the only thing that people didn't seem to like, compared to the other levels. It's great to hear that the FPS is also rock solid. And another person that really likes the controls...hmm.

Now I really want that demo.

According to someone on NeoGAF, it was confirmed you could use buttons/analog sticks for the Wisp Powers. Is this true?

Yeah, it's a second control option for a lot of the Colour Powers. I can't say this is the case for all of them, but it seems that a good chunk can.

There are some gameplays where they aim the Laser-Whisp with the Analog stick.

So I guess you can! ^^

Edit: Ninja'd by seconds! happy.png

Edited by StrgAltEntf

I can see why since Sonic's the reason why they got in a shitty situation with the Deadly Six in the first place. Trusting Eggman would be another thing to add to the 'rash decision making gone bad' list.

I remember one of the best things about Chronicles being Sonic's reactions to Tails' willingness to work alongside Eggman and enjoy the situation.

Could be pretty cool to see the shoe on the other foot and Tails playing the jealousy card.

Wii U version? Please. Please tell me now.

Because OMG that would elevate any problems i'd have with the Wisps in the game, ALL OF THEM. :DDDDDDD

The one thing I did not know was being able to double jump when locked onto an enemy. that is what I like.

Small issue from colors has been fixed in this game.

I find the fact that they added the S amazing in Desert Ruins.

I mean they take so much care for the bloody name of a stage, that's amazing.

Yeah it's true. A spanish guy with a 33 minute gameplay video said so in the video. Assuming the English translation someone posted over on the Sega Forums is accurate that is.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wonder if that includes activating them with a button.....

Even if you can't, it's just taping the Wisp icon on the screen. Nothing too unbearable.

On 10/12/2013 at 6:58 PM, ForgeCircuit said:

I can confirm that, after playing the game at Eurogamer, you can indeed press A to launch Laser.

I can also confirm that, for the umpteenth time...and don't forget you can also aim with the control stick...

I know we've seen footage of the demo but I figured cobanermani's video would be worth posting, particularly due to the speedrun at the beginning that makes good use of the spindash + jumping. (It's actually the only part of the video I've watched so far, since I'm heading out to town right away. :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYIjVc7WZjo

• Thumbs Up 2

I can confirm that, after playing the game at Eurogamer, you can indeed press A to launch Laser.

Excellent. Now hopefully such repetitive worries can be sent home in a box.

Edited by Jovahexeon
  • Thumbs Up 4

I know we've seen footage of the demo but I figured cobanermani's video would be worth posting, particularly due to the speedrun at the beginning that makes good use of the spindash + jumping. (It's actually the only part of the video I've watched so far, since I'm heading out to town right away. tongue.png)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYIjVc7WZjo

Wait... how in the world did he get the demo?

• Thumbs Up 2

He has a Japanese Wii U possibly

Yep i asked him and he has one. Just made sure in case people missed something :P