Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

That zone he mentions sounds like

The Tropical Coast-like aquatic rails thingy that we've seen in the trailers before.

I'm happy to see that this game seems to have a degree of difficulty. 

Colors was easy, generations was too easy, unleashed was moderately difficult and Sonic Lost World seems to be moderately less difficult until I've seen what the other stages bring to the table.

Anyone posted this yet? The first "review" of the game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv3S5uk1XSE

While it's obviously not entirely serious, the Ranting Robots - assuming they do actually have the game - seem to at least give out appropriate scores (by which I don't necessarily mean Lost World will absolutely deserve the score they give, I just mean you can expect a typically good game to get a good score and a typically bad game to get a bad score, they don't just throw high or low scores out willy-nilly). Which gives some sense of credibility I guess.

So... yay for potential optimism?

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm not sure that video is something to be taken seriously... but if they like it, that's good.

TSSZ got that completely wrong. It won't be available until just before or at midnight. So technically people who download it won't get it early, as there's download times too.

Anyone posted this yet? The first "review" of the game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv3S5uk1XSE

While it's obviously not entirely serious, the Ranting Robots - assuming they do actually have the game - seem to at least give out appropriate scores (by which I don't necessarily mean Lost World will absolutely deserve the score they give, I just mean you can expect a typically good game to get a good score and a typically bad game to get a bad score, they don't just throw high or low scores out willy-nilly). Which gives some sense of credibility I guess.

So... yay for potential optimism?

8.9...so why was the 0.1 taken off? This is why I dislike grading games with numbers. I prefer letters or better yet, reviews which don't give scores at all and give a "bottom line" thoughts of the game.

Edited by KrazyBean

If you were waiting for more Sonic Lost World action then I got some big news, it looks like Sonic Lost World for Europe gets dropped in the E-Shop a day early, so expect alot of stuff to pop up on the 17th(Thursday)

If you were waiting for more Sonic Lost World action then I got some big news, it looks like Sonic Lost World for Europe gets dropped in the E-Shop a day early, so expect alot of stuff to pop up on the 17th(Thursday)

Sorry, that's completely false.

Yes, Sonic Lost World shows up in this week's Nintendo eShop releases, but it means just that - this week's releases. Not Thursday's releases. Nintendo always lists the digital versions of retail games in their eShop schedules but they never go live until the actual release date itself.

Sonic Lost World will go live at midnight on Friday, unless we outright hear otherwise. Which we haven't.

Sorry, that's completely false.

Yes, Sonic Lost World shows up in this week's Nintendo eShop releases, but it means just that - this week's releases. Not Thursday's releases. Nintendo always lists the digital versions of retail games in their eShop schedules but they never go live until the actual release date itself.

Sonic Lost World will go live at midnight on Friday, unless we outright hear otherwise. Which we haven't.

Mah bad, & Midnight on Friday, come on I cant wait any longer >.>

Mah bad, & Midnight on Friday, come on I cant wait any longer >.>

I can completely see where the confusion comes from, but as I say, Nintendo does this same convention with their schedules every week. I know some sources are reporting about the game coming out a day early which is just plain wrong, and that needs to be made known.

Either way though, just a few days to go! All aboard the hype train!

• Thumbs Up 1

Amazon FR sometimes deliver early. Fingers crossed I get it on Thursday!

EDIT: Just checked Amazon, it's in preparation for shipping. So I might be getting it on Thursday after all :D

Double edit: ITS SHIPPED!!!!

Edited by Wil348

8.9...so why was the 0.1 taken off?

To rustle Sonic fans' jimmies for not giving it a 9, of course.

/notserious

Edited by Yeow

Amazon FR sometimes deliver early. Fingers crossed I get it on Thursday!

EDIT: Just checked Amazon, it's in preparation for shipping. So I might be getting it on Thursday after all biggrin.png

Double edit: ITS SHIPPED!!!!

So like you have it now?

This might be for the deadly six dlc, but eh who knows.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/day_one_update_looks_set_to_spin_into_sonic_lost_world_on_wii_u

Bloody hell if I had it now I'd be freaking out! But yeah it's only shipped so far.

My bad, the hype to this game is making me crazy, heck I'm hyped for that (possible) demo release this Thursday.

Edited by Blue Star Blur

You guys are tearing me apart! sad.png Of all the games for Europe to get first...

I really hope the demo comes out on Thursday, because I need to play this!

• Thumbs Up 2