Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

I had a problem with Zavok too once you know get the homing reticule to white-yellow hit him after he's about to fall off and the fight's over

I'm not going to spoil anything, but Lava Mountain Zone 3 should've been the final boss...cause it's a million times harder than the final boss itself.

I'm not going to spoil anything, but Lava Mountain Zone 3 should've been the final boss...cause it's a million times harder than the final boss itself.

And not necessarily for the right reasons.

Seriously, would it have been so hard for them to put a hint bubble in that last Zavok fight so you have an inkling of what to do, however cryptic? I know the game does very subtly demonstrate it to you but I spent way too much time thinking you just had to get the hell away from him, not actively fight back as you go.

• Thumbs Up 1

And not necessarily for the right reasons.

Seriously, would it have been so hard for them to put a hint bubble in that last Zavok fight so you have an inkling of what to do, however cryptic? I know the game does very subtly demonstrate it to you but I spent way too much time thinking you just had to get the hell away from him, not actively fight back as you go.

Exactly. I would've got another game over if I didn't ask you guys...it's times like this were I miss Omochao telling you tips to defeat the boss =\

• Thumbs Up 1

Am I the only one here who has never had a problem with omochao to begin with? Seriously, you guys make it seem like he yells at your screen for 5 minutes for how many rings you have and his voice isn't even that loud or obnoxious to the point where its that big of a deal.

• Thumbs Up 3

Guys, do you think the Generations team might be working on another major Sonic title like Lost World as the third exclusive Sonic game for Wii U?

Guys, do you think the Generations team might be working on another major Sonic title like Lost World as the third exclusive Sonic game for Wii U?

Quite Possibly, and That could be extremely cool! Especialy if they take some of their level and world enviroment skill and combine it with Parkour

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

The giant zavok has to be defeated by using the bounce attack on the lava blocks so he takes a hit but make sure there is ground above you or it could fuck you up royally

Edited by Time Eater

The giant zavok has to be defeated by using the bounce attack on the lava blocks so he takes a hit but make sure there is ground above you or it could fuck you up royally

You should spoiler tag this. The US still don't have the game.

How do you spoiler tag this?

Click the green/blue box next on the left side of Font, choose spoiler from the list and then type in the text box.

Edited by KrazyBean

Click the green/blue box next on the left side of Font, choose spoiler from the list and then type in the text box.

Uhhh... you might want to do the same. happy.png

Sonic Lost World narrowly misses out on the UK Top 10 All-Formats Chart

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/55492/uk-chart-skylanders-beats-pokemon-x-and-y-sonic-misses-out-on-top-ten/

Sonic's new adventure entered the charts at #11 after its opening weekend. It's the new #1 Wii U game however, and the 3DS version entered its respective chart at #4 behind Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Not too shabby.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/55492/uk-chart-skylanders-beats-pokemon-x-and-y-sonic-misses-out-on-top-ten/

Sonic's new adventure entered the charts at #11 after its opening weekend. It's the new #1 Wii U game however, and the 3DS version entered its respective chart at #4 behind Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Not too shabby.

Sadly it doesn't mean much as the Wii U and 3DS aren't having totally awesomely amazing sales.

If Disney Infinity is above it, and it just reached 1 million in sales after an August release, then I doubt SLW has hit 100k. Maybe just a little shy of it.

Considering how fragmented the UK charts are, falling below the Top #10 is actually quite bad, especially for a new title.

What's surprising though is that the Wii U version placed #15 on the Individual Formats, while the 3DS version placed #28. Even with the significantly lower install base the Wii U version is selling more.

For a bit of reference, Generations opened at #10 in the UK All Formats with the individual formats putting the 360 version at #14 and the PS3 version at #21.

I don't doubt that Sonic Team is looking to the third title already, but I don't think there was any divide between the team this time, there was this Iizuka interview lately that made it seem like the entire team came together on Lost World.

True, though with the way Sega has been quiet about the third game just gives me a feeling that they may have been working on something big alongside Lost World....

Or maybe i'm thinking too much into this.

I just really, really hope it's something else I won't care about anyway like MarioxSonic Kart Transformed or whatever.

I just really, really hope it's something else I won't care about anyway like MarioxSonic Kart Transformed or whatever.

Agreed. I think Mario and Sonic Sochi is enough in the I don't care department ( sorry to those that like it).I want another main series title or spin-off ala Shadow but not Shadow (i.e other characters not happening though)

I actually wouldn't mind if its a spin off racing game if sumo is doing it but if its anything like mario kart, yeah I probably won't care that much.

Edited by megadude001