Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

The Knuckles render is old, the Amy render looks like an old one with new legs. Seems familiar, at the very least.

Are you sure the Knuckles one is old? I don't recognise it.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is the only other Super Sonic render in its own artwork, other one being Sonic Unleashed. Also that Knuckles render is totally new, it definitely is but its also very similar to a previous one that isn't attached to any specific game.

the Amy render looks like an old one with new legs.

It's the same model from the ASR and ASRT renders, but it's not an old render with modified legs. There hasn't been a single official Amy render with that finger wag or even that camera angle before this one.

Nothing too noteworthy here, but.....

tumblr_mu0vbiIZ3m1swll5zo1_500.jpg

What the hell?

That looks like pinstripe potoroo more than sonic

• Thumbs Up 3

It seems like eb games in North america is selling Sonic lost world tomorrow, well my store at least, So you guys might want to check to see if your local store are selling them early tomorrow too.

That's...kinda weird, actually. Is there any specific reason why they're starting to sell it tomorrow?

I probably won't bother checking my nearby EB Games, it's not that long a wait for the real release date anyway.

They probably think it's suppose to come out, not really sure, I gotta get it early, he mentioned something about having limited copies.

it's weird how he mentions it to another customer about sonic lost world coming out tomorrow, while I was getting a new copy of Rayman legends, and i'm like hold on a sec it's coming out tomorrow?

Edit: calling your local store would be a better way of checking.

Edited by jordine

It seems like eb games in North america is selling Sonic lost world tomorrow, well my store at least, So you guys might want to check to see if your local store are selling them early tomorrow too.

If you do get the game please tell us what store you got it from so I know which one to call.

Edit: EB games is gamestop...oh that's perfect I could pick it up from a multitude of stores then.

Edited by Blue Star Blur
  • Thumbs Up 1

Checked Club Nintendo just a few minutes ago. Seems the 3DS version of Lost World qualifies for 40 coins. Don't know about Wii U though.

Maybe some people that are waiting for sonic lost world on the 29th don't want to spoil the game. and it seems like most people here from the UK have finished the game and nothing really to talk about now I guess.

I guess no Sonic Lost World Tournament :( 

Edited by jordine

They probably think it's suppose to come out, not really sure, I gotta get it early, he mentioned something about having limited copies.

it's weird how he mentions it to another customer about sonic lost world coming out tomorrow, while I was getting a new copy of Rayman legends, and i'm like hold on a sec it's coming out tomorrow?

Edit: calling your local store would be a better way of checking.

Called my Gamestop and nothing. I still have to wait until Tuesday. =/

If you do get the game please tell us what store you got it from so I know which one to call.

Edit: EB games is gamestop...oh that's perfect I could pick it up from a multitude of stores then.

He lives in Canada.

We live in the US.

And like the other poster said, it could be a location specific thing.

Maybe some people that are waiting for sonic lost world on the 29th don't want to spoil the game. and it seems like most people here from the UK have finished the game and nothing really to talk about now I guess.

I guess no Sonic Lost World Tournament sad.png

Hey man, nobody said anything about that! There probably will be a tournament, but maybe we're waiting until all of the regions have a chance to get the game.

At least, I  hope this is the case. I'd be up for a tournament for Lost World, but I want to actually get my hands on it and participate...which I won't be able to do for another 4 days.

...Four more days. Just four...

I went to check it out, and they said they made a mistake, they thought they were releasing the game today. 

I wish they figured that out after I bought the game.

so back to counting remaining days left. A demo would help too you know.

Hey man, nobody said anything about that! There probably will be a tournament, but maybe we're waiting until all of the regions have a chance to get the game.

At least, I  hope this is the case. I'd be up for a tournament for Lost World, but I want to actually get my hands on it and participate...which I won't be able to do for another 4 days.

...Four more days. Just four...

Usually someone would open a Tournament topic by now, for signups and stuff. it was sad to see Sasrt tourney didn't happen(i think)

Seventh Chaos Emerald is a pain. FOUR sections to complete instead of three? We're already low on time by the time we've finished the third. What kind of skill must you have to complete the fourth?

It would also help if the 3DS' gyro wasn't stuck in point up to keep straight mode. Or maybe that's just the game.

It would also help if the 3DS' gyro wasn't stuck in point up to keep straight mode. Or maybe that's just the game.

You can adjust that with the lock-gyro button.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiTMgNqPlgc

Sonic 4 Lost World Commercial

Your avatar's face was literally how I reacted to most of this video.