Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Even though I am shaking in anticipation for this I still don't have a wii u yet so I can't play it, but soon, soooooonnnnn.

Netto! What time do you get it? tongue.png

Kingdom Hearts HD Remix came before I got home from school. It'll probably be the same here.

Already got a text message from GameStop saying I can pick both versions up tomorrow morning, but sadly I'll have to wait until I get out of school. 

So ready to play this game! Still a bit sour about the delay in NA, since I had no school last Tuesday and that would of been a perfect day to play both versions of the game.

A Wal*Mart employee was busy stocking the video games section with a cart full of new stuff.. she changed a few labels and this popped up -

IMG_0070_zpsa51be714.jpg

If I had waited another hour for her to finish, I bet it would've been up for sale today smile.png

Edited by Jix Hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 1

A Wal*Mart employee was busy stocking the video games section with a cart full of new stuff.. she changed a few labels and this popped up -

IMG_0070_zpsa51be714.jpg

If I had waited another hour for her to finish, I bet it would've been up for sale today smile.png

Shoot you had to post this now, hmm maybe I'll check my walmart today...nah I can wait till tomorrow.

Already got a text message from GameStop saying I can pick both versions up tomorrow morning, but sadly I'll have to wait until I get out of school. 

So ready to play this game! Still a bit sour about the delay in NA, since I had no school last Tuesday and that would of been a perfect day to play both versions of the game.

Tomorrow will be the perfect day for me. I'm off work. So I will go early in the morning to my local best buy and buy the 3DS version.

I'm unable to pick up the Wii U version at my nearest GameStop tomorrow due to classes and work sadly. Picking it up on Wednesday afternoon after work instead. I have the game paid in full via preorder.

Quick question: Is the game going to be available on the E-Shop for the 3DS at midnight tonight?

Edited by S Chrono

Hmmmm, tempted to check Wal*Mart again.. I'll check out another local store on the way to the in-laws tonight

I know their website isn't the most trustworthy up to date place, but according to it none of the walmarts in washington have this game on the 3ds.

Currently charging up my gamepad so I can set up the WiiU I brought 2 days ago.

My Body Status = Ready.

I snagged the 3DS version! I'll upload my thoughts later...

Right now though, it's dinner time~ I don't want to play the game on an empty stomach!

Edited by Indighost Rush

Same story at the other Wal*Mart, tags are up but no boxes. Not going bother checking after midnight cus they always let me down with midnight releases.

I snagged the 3DS version! I'll upload my thoughts later...

Right now though, it's dinner time~ I don't want to play the game on an empty stomach!

Where'd ya find it? :D

I checked my Walmart on the way home from work, they had the 3DS version but no copies of the Wii U version. Not entirely surprised.

When my bro come back from spare/lunch I can go get my game!

Which is the another hour.

Edited by jordine

Anyone still saying that this game is too slow?

Because I really don't think it's THAT slow.

Admittedley I can only talk about the 3DS version, but since both share the same controls, and I've seen playthroughs, the speed can't be that slow for the levels it's used in.

Fair enough, compare the speed side by side of this game and Generations and you will see that Gens is far by far, but isn't the speed really tailored for the level types that appear in the game?

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, finally picked up Lost World from GameStop, but sadly it'll be awhile until I get home to play either versions. I did find it a bit interesting when I told the GameStop lady that I'm here to pick-up my Lost World order, she only asked if I was here to just get the Wii U version.

Hope everyone else who is picking up any versions of Lost World today enjoy the game!

Well, well, well, looks like Sonic Dash has an unexpected guest!

• Thumbs Up 3

After watching a cutscene compilation of this game, I have to say - I wouldn't mind this style returning. It's like the classic games if they'd had cutscenes. It's a shame that Knuckles was only in three cutscenes and only said two things.

Maybe the next game will give Knuckles a better role. And follow on from Lost World's story.

Let me just say, I havn't played yet but I am really liking the look of the game, both gameplay and the cutscenes, the parkour elements look fun and fitting of a Sonic game and Sonic's character.

Sonic undoubtedly has his wit back, he's a sassy little so-and-so and genuinely funny.

It's also breath of fresh air to see Eggman refuse to take any bullshit from villains that may upstage him.

Starting to warm up to snarkster Tails, especially as him and Sonic snark together or towards each other now.

(below, spoilered for large image) Sonic's face, Sonic's goddamned face, that expression is perfect, as is Roger's delivery, he honestly does really well as Sonic in this game, leaving my only VA-related issue in this game with Amy.

hisface_zps946de353.png

Edited by Amomynous
  • Thumbs Up 4

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?501979-What-should-be-kept-tweaked-removed-from-Lost-World

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?502379-Your-pros-and-cons-of-Sonic-Lost-World

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?502439-So-what-do-YOU-think-of-the-3DS-version

I'm not 1 to endorse the SEGA forums cesspool, but shouldn't we also C/P whatever feedback we have here to these feedback threads? as much as they are filled with youtube morons, they are still the official SEGA forums and if we want our feedback to count for anything I think these threads will be watched.