Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

The first thing I noticed was Sonic still is'nt wearing any pants...and my mind went back to how Bob Rafei(?) had this enlightening convo with SEGA on why a character should not wear pants..

...wow, they're really stubborn/serious abt this..

Official trailer:

That ending

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Didn't get the Yoshi DLC, but this looks super fun and great and I can't wait to play it.

I knew this reminded me of something!

78nXpc3.jpg

It was foretold a long, long time ago.

But yeah, just... just wow, I did not expect something like this out of a free dlc. Major props to Sega and Nintendo.

Bravo!

funny_set_of_gifs_to_share_your_apprecia

• Thumbs Up 8

Can't help but wonder if Sonic Team just wanted to try their hands with a bunch of Nintendo IPs and used Lost World as a means to do so with these DLC levels, the attention to design (in terms of graphics/visuals) for this and the Yoshi's Island DLC is fantastically dead-on.

And that Link costume for Sonic is awesome, I hope it's available in SSB4 as an alternative skin.

a little bit OT, but regarding Sonic alt costumes in SSB4, I'd like to see:

- Boom Sonic

- Classic Sonic

- Link Sonic

- Robo Sonic (Red)

- Metal Sonic

• Thumbs Up 3

Y'know what else be cool? If Super Sonic became Fierce Deity Sonic.

(For the people who don't know what Fierce Deity is)

500px-Fierce_Deity_Link.png

• Thumbs Up 3

The only thing I'm not too keen on is that one of the area looks like a reskinned Windy Hill Act 3 or whatever the underground stage was.

Seriously I can't understand WHY Sega Sammy H.D didn't cancel make zelda dlc for failed game Sega think this DLC will be boost SLW's sales? WHY?? JUST WHY??? P.S Today. Sega Sammy's stock price is devastated 2,200 yen line

Seriously I can't understand WHY Sega Sammy H.D didn't cancel make zelda dlc for failed game

Sega think this DLC will be boost SLW's sales?

WHY?? JUST WHY???

Today. Sega Sammy's stock price is devastated 2,200 yen line.

Maybe because it might boost some interest or make the most out of it and just have some fun for once, god forbids fun in a video game.

Edited by Soni
  • Thumbs Up 4

Seriously I can't understand WHY Sega Sammy H.D didn't cancel make zelda dlc for failed game

Sega think this DLC will be boost SLW's sales?

WHY?? JUST WHY???

Today. Sega Sammy's stock price is devastated 2,200 yen line.

um you do realize thats about 21 US dollars right? thats not that bad

• Thumbs Up 1

um you do realize thats about 21 US dollars right? thats not that bad

Highest Sega Sammy's stock price in recent 3 months - 2700 yen

Sent from my SHW-M250S using Tapatalk 2

Geez you're everywhere doing nothing but talk about these stocks. While there could be concern about it, there isn't so. What are you trying to accomplish is my question?

Also about the DLC it actually looks.... quite amazing. The scenery and overall openness feel that it gives off through the look of it makes me wish I could try it. It's actually looking like a nice addition to LW. I mean it has me impressed!

• Thumbs Up 1

You just want Sega to cancel everything, don't you?

To be honest, "Yes" I hate Sega's "Package Game Business" because of local restriction. They ignore Asia game market.

And that's Why I wish Sammy sell Sega or their IP to other company.

Sent from my SHW-M250S using Tapatalk 2

eShop updates at noon UK time [possible for other areas as well]. Nothing to do up wait.

It's only two hours or so, but I have to say I really like this DLC. I'll be playing this as soon as.

I have no idea.
I just thought it would update at noon. Although now you mention 3pm, I think noon was wishful thinking.

I dunno, I think the 3DS eShop updates at around 3ish. Damn I was hoping to play in my lunch break!

Haha I turned mine on when I got home, but no update, I'll just wait till I finish at 4 to get it, i was planning on beating y'all to it but alas it's not to be :P