Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

830px-Sonic-Generations-Planet-Wisp-Scre

instead of this

Sonic-Generations-3DS-Mushroom-Hill-Zone

I'd be completely happy. While I'm sure the level of detail won't be possible on the 3DS, it sure can do a lot more than what Gens pulled off with the bottom picture. It was passable in the graphics department at best. Maybe knowing the hardware will allow them to pull off more higher quality graphics. Just look at Colors.. it was all done on the Wii. The 3DS even has the advantage of modern features.

Sonic-Colours-Wii-Aquarium-Park-Screensh

• Thumbs Up 6

Donkey Konga 2 had certain lyrics which made it the only T rated DK game and non-Smash Mario series game to date.

Oddly enough, both PAL versions are 3+, but the songlists do differ somewhat. I know that the PAL version of 1 does features songs that clearly reference

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45zgNzVI7PA, the PAL version of 2 features I'm a Slave 4 U (with suggestive lyrics and the word "hell", depending on how bad that may be considered) and both the NTSC and PAL versions of 2 feature
(which has surprisingly suggestive lyrics), in a Nintendo developed game, no less.

Of course it has been a while since then and things might have changed.

Of course it has been a while since then and things might have changed.

I think the PSN and XBLA re-release of Sonic Adventure 2 still mentioned vulgar lyrics with the words "hell" and "damn" being in some of Knuckles' songs.

I mean SA2 has references to whores and called Rouge sexy.

Yeah, that's actually a common mishearing. Come on, do you really think the censors woudl let SEGA get away with having teh word "whore" in a Sonic game?

Yeah, that's actually a common mishearing. Come on, do you really think the censors woudl let SEGA get away with having teh word "whore" in a Sonic game?

Eh, they managed to get Rouge's mysteriously detailed nethers past the radar, so anything's possible.

So many fan made logos for this!

Whatever the official one is, I'd like to see the Hexagon theme worked in somewhere. It's always nice when the games have a motif. Generations had stars and odd circular shape, which was a blatant throwback to S1.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

So many fan made logos for this!

Whatever the official one is, I'd like to see the Hexagon theme worked in somewhere. It's always nice when the games have a motif. Generations had stars and odd circular shape, which was a blatant throwback to S1.

A lot of those fan made logos are really good.

untitled_drawing_by_sonicfang7-d65o35q.p

Best fan-made logo for the game. <3

The creativity and effort.. it is so... overwhelming! XD

Edited by Blue Warrior

Oh my lord, that one is beautiful. It's quite flat and not very detailed, but I feel like that fits with this kind of shapy, hexagonal deal. Hopefully the official logo is similar to this one in particular.

EDIT: Whoops, meant this one. xD

Edited by Super Spindash

This is a true masterpiece. The vibrant colours... the magnificent detail... -sniff- someone hold me.

SEGA, get this guy on your phone to be graphic designer right NOW.

Edited by Super Spindash

made

Wow that looks like what the logo could look like I love it

Edited by AceZX02

Heads up to those expecting news/media tomorrow!

It's all pure rumour right now. There is currently nothing suggesting that we'll get anything tomorrow. I don't know where this rumour came from, but I assume it's because TSSZ said they heard Famitsu has some news on the game this coming week or that we usually get press previews from an early demo shortly after a game's announcement. 

• Thumbs Up 2

You know I just realized every sonic game released on  nintendo systems has had multiplayer/co op in one way or another. Multiplayer confirmed for sonic lost world?

Heads up to those expecting news/media tomorrow!

It's all pure rumour right now. There is currently nothing suggesting that we'll get anything tomorrow. I don't know where this rumour came from, but I assume it's because TSSZ said they heard Famitsu has some news on the game this coming week or that we usually get press previews from an early demo shortly after a game's announcement. 

Can you link to the TSSZ quote about Famitsu?

To be fair, this is probably better than anything I could make.

Are you sure there is any reason why we can rely on this rumour ?

Yeah, we can't rely on it. Woun, another member here, said he'll be getting Famitsu on the 24th and will post details of the game. I don't expect there'll be any.

Are you sure there is any reason why we can rely on this rumour ?

I'm not saying it's reliable - it's TSSZ tongue.png I'm just relaying their tweet.

I'm not saying it's reliable - it's TSSZ tongue.png I'm just relaying their tweet.

Fair enough.

Yeah, we can't rely on it. Woun, another member here, said he'll be getting Famitsu on the 24th and will post details of the game. I don't expect there'll be any.

That sounds great.

The blue sky, lots of blue on the planet, and that blue outlined logo with the blue wii U box art makes my body ready.

Someone needs to photoshop that fan logo Blue posted a page back onto the Wii U boxart.