Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Of course he's going to be there, Nicolas Cage is the most beloved Sonic character!

• Thumbs Up 1

Would be cool if the world was being constructed around them, but knowing video game stories and tropes its more than likely being pulled apart. With "guardians" we may get varied and differing boss fights at least. Generations had so few, I dunno if I would count the rival battles as proper bosses. And Colours repeated bosses which always irks me in any game. Would be nice if they were a challenge too.

Its not like i don't understand where people come from...anyone can see that they "lost" their touch. Putting it in a nice way...even though i enjoyed Colours DS and Gen 3DS cause i am an easy to please person(most of the time) i can see clearly that this is not a game that can please many people in anyway.

I wasn't implying that you didn't understand. Still, I will confess that while I don't mind Dimps, they do seem to have lost their touch as you have said. So I understand what you mean. But, if they ever do improve, well, you never know.

I seriously wouldn't mind a 2.5-d game with some actual thought and consideration put into it (ala Kirby's Return to Dreamland or DK Country Returns), as opposed to the garbage Sonic 4 episodes.  A bouncy, good-graphicked, happy-go-lucky 2-D Sonic platformer would be fun.

Plus, you know, no boost.

But other than Mario and some stuff from Sony's 1st party devs, Sonic is pretty much the only platformer these days who even tries to do 3D platforming anymore while everyone else (indie games, Kirby, DK, Rayman ect,ect,ect) while all awesome games, all go for 2D or 2.5D. I dunno, I'd just like to see them continue with 3D personally, as I see the 3D platformer in general as sort of an endangered species these days..

• Thumbs Up 2

I was thinking maybe parts of the planet are "lost", perhaps in another dimension let's not go there reality or something like that, and Sonic needs to restore them (for both story reasons and "whoa, new levels! whooooa").

The Wickerman 2? With guest Sonic the Hedgehog?

:B

...You'd better beelieve I saw what you did there.

• Thumbs Up 6

It all makes sense! The lost world is actually a giant bee hive and Sonic will have to protect the Queen from Eggman who wants to steal all their honey to make the ultimate pastry!

• Thumbs Up 3

The Wickerman 2? With guest Sonic the Hedgehog?

Sonic gets in a Bark the Polarbear costume, runs up to Amy Rose and sucker punches the life out of her.

GOTY 2013 - 4013

Edited by Auto

You see this is where Nintendo throws in their involvement, and the camera pans out revealing the "Lost World" is actually a part of Honey Comb Galaxy from Mario Galaxy.

Honey, you better beelieve it.

Nintendo's involvement can be releasing a special Charmy themed 3BS system for the game, with bundled digital copy of course!

Nintendo's involvement can be releasing a special Charmy themed 3BS system for the game, with bundled digital copy of course!

Bumbled you mean?

• Thumbs Up 7

Oh this is getting ridiculous. Could you guys bee any more silly?

Nope, this is the way to contain our excitement and impatience.

.... Cracking terrible Bee puns...

We'll let ya know when there's fresh honey!

... Okay, that one wasn't very good. But no, nothing new today. The whole Monday thing wasn't true it seems. Too bad, but hey, we'll probably get something before the end of the month.

Well, I certainly hope so beecause all of the buzz...

What? Pardon? We're done now?

Shoot... sad.png

You know what these Bee puns remind me off? the last time we did a unbearable hurricane of puns.

Snowy.jpg

And as nature dictates, Bear puns beat Bee puns every time! Beelive it you embearasing buttheads

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 3