Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

On that note would we be willing to allow Nintendo to make Sonic essentially a 2nd party game if it meant bigger budgets and better games? Would we be willing to give up multi-platform titles if it meant Sonic potentially being amazing again?

It will be interesting to see how this game turns out and whether the "Sonic games do better on Nintendo platforms" thing really does hold true.

They look very....alien-like. Though that should make sense.

I wonder if each one will be based off an element giving how some are designed? I can make out maybe an Earth, Fire, Forest, and Water one representing each Zone.

I'm getting familiar vibes from those designs. Interesting...

144a161.gif

I've got it gentlemen:

Just like DarkLight said, they look alien-like, the artist is probably the same that designed the Wisps for Colors.

I sure hope so, as i love the designs of that fellow.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm getting some robotic vibes from the big guy on the right.

Although like it's been said, they're probably some kind of alien race.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

They all seem pretty lizard-like, what with all the spikes and wrist clamps nicked from Bowser's wardrobe. What on earth is the tiny hunched over one on the right...? Kinda like a rat...? I'd wager the green one on the left is a girl, but that's about all I can make out.