Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

Yeah Wario you fricker, stop your dang swearing.

I really don't want any "lost" characters, even if it would fit the title. tongue.png ST gave them a nod in Generations, but I doubt it'll go further than that and I really don't think Mighty or Ray would be all that interesting. At most, Fang could be cool, but it depends on how they'd handle it.

I'm hoping if there's a teaser they maybe hint at the gameplay. Like how Sonic used the slide in the Generations reveal, or something like that.

You know, you didn't have to say the first line.

Also, to try and get back on topic away fron the swearing thing, I would not actually mind old, scrapped characters being in this game, even as guardians. Though while it is unlikely that they will come back, you never know. One day, maybe the scrapped characters will make a return.

I can imagine Mighty as a guardian, perhaps the one that ends up joining the crew after hes defeated. Nack would make a nice bad guardian. Bark could totally pull off being a shield wall of a guardian.

Bean tho, I'm not so sure, it would be nice to have a true crazy (going by his Archie persona) in the cast but I dunno if I can imagine him as a guardian, tho stranger things have happened. And Ray (also going by his Archie persona) would be a pretty fail guardian, he's usually rather whimpy and stuff. But then again being repurposed I guess they could give them all personality overhauls huh.

As always I would say this would be a great idea, and all we can do is hope for the best

Speaking only personally, I almost find some of these forgotten characters almost as bad as brand new ones if we're talking about Sega wasting their current cast on focusing too much on new ones. In a way I'd rather have stories dealing with Knuckles/Amy/Shadow/Metal Sonic/Rouge/Cream/Big/Blaze/Silver, especially since many have been used a lot more recently, and in Generations, Racing and Colours DS even, so it would feel more fitting in a sense to focus on them. I honestly wouldn't mind giving Sega a chance to reintroduce Silver as an actually decent character potentially alongside Blaze with some wibbly-wobbly stuff.

If Sonic Team is afraid of too many characters at once, they should give Tails a break.

I would like to see a game with solely Sonic and Knuckles, or Sonic and Insert Character Here.

Or, even better: I want to see them give Sonic the triple A budget it deserves and make a really badass title with DLC's that focus on each character, adding them through the story and unlocking them by completion of their DLC's.

Edit: It's win-win, because if you don't like certain characters, you don't have to experience them. If you hate Shadow, don't buy him, and if you want a fix of Blaze, add her to the game with your money.

Edited by tenchibr

Or, even better: I want to see them give Sonic the triple A budget it deserves and make a really badass title with DLC's that focus on each character, adding them through the story and unlocking them by completion of their DLC's.

Sonic really doesn't deserve any triple A budget right now, we're not the best franchise or something, despite how much we like it.

We need to get a revolutionary game first or a long row of good games before that. 

Considering SEGA's money problems though, it may never happen... unless Nintendo.

Sorry it came as rude, it's just that Woun twice now claimed stuff was coming, both for Monday, and then in Famitsu.

And he was a super sleuth during the Colors era. sad.png

Just, assumptions have been the Japanese people in twitter. 

Thought the information is coming in the next issue.

lltFCq3.jpg

Information about changes WiiU & 3DS is, but they said nothing about Sonic. Now everyone japanese is waiting for the next release May 30.

EDIT: About monday, SEGA of Europe usually make the publication on the weekdays. After they announced the exact date - May 29. :3

Edited by Woun

On that note would we be willing to allow Nintendo to make Sonic essentially a 2nd party game if it meant bigger budgets and better games? Would we be willing to give up multi-platform titles if it meant Sonic potentially being amazing again?

It will be interesting to see how this game turns out and whether the "Sonic games do better on Nintendo platforms" thing really does hold true.

They look very....alien-like. Though that should make sense.

I wonder if each one will be based off an element giving how some are designed? I can make out maybe an Earth, Fire, Forest, and Water one representing each Zone.

I'm getting familiar vibes from those designs. Interesting...

144a161.gif

I've got it gentlemen:

Just like DarkLight said, they look alien-like, the artist is probably the same that designed the Wisps for Colors.

I sure hope so, as i love the designs of that fellow.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm getting some robotic vibes from the big guy on the right.

Although like it's been said, they're probably some kind of alien race.

Edited by TheCakeMiester