Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

They all seem pretty lizard-like, what with all the spikes and wrist clamps nicked from Bowser's wardrobe. What on earth is the tiny hunched over one on the right...? Kinda like a rat...? I'd wager the green one on the left is a girl, but that's about all I can make out.

Cussing is pretty common here bro, there's no rules that are downright against it.

There is no rule against obscenity here, obviously; but there is also no reason for a bunch of posts in a row where the only thing that is being done is swearing at each other. Come on guys, don't be like Shadow.

bah...I don't really like those freaks -.-

anyway the only female seems the first one starting from the left

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

The one second from the left looks like a skinny Discord. Or is that just me? XP

Anywho, having to wait till the 29th (AAAAAUUUGH.gif) till we find out what these guys look like is frustrating. Well, I've been patient for so long I'm sure I can handle it! 8D I have to agree though that they don't look very Sonic-y in their design, more like Rayman Origins.

If these guys remind me of anything, it's Unleashed and NotW:

142d6h5.jpgund6x.jpg

I don't like how they they look at the moment, cause they're incredibly alien to the series. But, I'm intrigued. And everything about NotW and the Gaia enemies in Unleashed worked an absolute treat. So I'll be cautiously optimistic...

Only one that's confusing me like hell is the one that looks like a beheaded staff thing, third from the left. I'm trying to visualize what body can be there and it's breaking my mind.

Anyway what confirmation is there that the sillhouettes will be unshaded come 29, rather than just more teasers?

Hype get!!! I am excited but at the same time kinda worried... these dont look like sonic characters, their anatomy isnt reminiscent to that of the usual Sonic - like bodies. But then again Wisps dont either, but their eyes made em instantly look like Sonic characters, so it could be the same... the center one reminds me of the Frenzy wisp XD or the titans from Unleashed. interesting though overall. Cant wait!

Only one that's confusing me like hell is the one that looks like a beheaded staff thing, third from the left. I'm trying to visualize what body can be there and it's breaking my mind.

The one third from the left looks like a small round little green/blue dude standing on top of a staff, if you ask me. You can sorta make out his arms and feet.

These don't look like Sonic characters at all! There are no spiky hair things sticking out of the back of their heads! (that is good)

Also, I look at the second one from the left and see this

Mushu.gif

And I look next to it and see Pikachu with drastically shortened ears standing on top of a something.

Edited by Donkey H Kong