Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

Make those guardians to NOT look like they all have serious lifetime disease would be a good start.

What? Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "lifetime disease". (I get it now.)

Seriously though, I think these designs are okay. So what if they have a pixar-esque quality, they fit well with Sonic.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

In this size, we can conduct the analysis.

Seeing the light form of the characters, etc.

HN2PBT1.jpg

If the one at the top is not a female I seriously fear for the future of the sonic franchise XD

Edited by AceZX02

I was pondering that maybe the green haired one ISN'T a girl, but then I looked at her thighs with attention (shut up I was looking at every bit of backlight on everyone's sillhouettes) and noticed zettai ryouiki.

It's a girl.

What? Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "lifetime disease".

Some of them are too skinny, others look too fat. And not just fat like Big or Storm, but exaggeratedly fat. This "girl" got hydrocephalous head.

I was pondering that maybe the green haired one ISN'T a girl, but then I looked at her thighs with attention (shut up I was looking at every bit of backlight on everyone's sillhouettes) and noticed zettai ryouiki.

It's a girl.

But Nintendo's helping.

We could have another Birdo on our hands here..

Birdo_Super_Mario_Bros.png

>w>

In this size, we can conduct the analysis.

Seeing the light form of the characters, etc.

HN2PBT1.jpg

I like how the female(pls be a female lol) is in Sonic pose.

Also the shadow to the right holds an eye glass. The gentleman that doesn't fight himself lol.

The Waluigi shadow looks Mushu like

Define Unique and different.

Something that's not a total ripoff of another franchise.

Make those guardians to NOT look like they all have serious lifetime diseases would be a good start. Now they just look ugly and inattractive.

Yeah, I've been living in a cave with Sonic adventure games. Why'd you ruin everything, SEGA?

"Sonic characters should be unique and fresh!!!"

"That's why I want everyone to look exactly the same!!!"

I was talking about body proportions, shut up. The coconut crew is an example. The gueardians could have been different animals that haven't been used before in the series. Or at least chronicles. THAT was something that at least didn't look like such a ripoff.

Edited by ArtFenix

2 points I have to make:

1 - So, it's obvious by now that the other standard Sonic characters probably will not make an appearance on this title, or at the very least, that none of them are one of the guardians. I also think it's safe to assume that these guardians, however likable they might turn out to be, will be just one-offs.

2 - Thinking back to Generations and the empty (no pun intended) space promises of incoming DLC, I am gonna be pissed if ST decides to make POTENTIAL DLC space by leaving holes in the world that get filled when you purchase levels, only for them to forget about them and then we end up with a world with holes in them.

Edited by tenchibr

I'm definitely getting Nintendo character vibes from these characters.  Not like that's a bad thing, I actually quite like the looks of those silhouettes so far and am eager to see what the full designs look like.