Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

What does NFC-based mean again...................

Near field communication. Basically a scanner, so real world objects can be scanned ala Skylanders. The Wii U GamePad has a the capabilites for it built in, and the only game to use it at the moment is Pokémon Rumble. Full explanation here.

Edited by Blue Blood

You have GOT to be kidding me!

Alright, I will stop now. You may as well do as you please. Continue defending everything SEGA shoves at you under the brand "Sonic the hedgehog" because soon it will have little to do with what it used to be and you will finally get your precious Sonic that looks like your dear saturday morning cartoon. ...or maybe one day Sonic himself will get a redesign and will be added to the pokedex because there he will finally be where he belongs.

Have a nice day!

...would now be a bad time to mention that Sonic X, Sonic Underground, and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog were all on TV at certain points? Not to mention that Sonic himself is still a cartoon character, and. That's without even mentioning how your main problem with creatures that don't even exist in real life (or at least not in anthro forn,) is that they have unrealistic proportions.

Near field communication. Explanation here.

So............basically Skylanders figure-based shit is what we are hypothetically talking about here..........then yeah, I would be really pissed. 

So............basically Skylanders figure-based shit is what we are hypothetically talking about here..........then yeah, I would be really pissed. 

I'd have to concur.

>.>

<.<

But I'd probably still buy it.

Grimace guardian definitely has this face

1z6y2o7.jpg

The lost world is basically 'a land that time forgot' meaning these creatures will most likely be serpent/dragon like which are general designs for mythical ancient creatures. Given that it could be a world that time forgot, maybe Eggman can find it in white space because time forgot about it? Straw grasping ahoy!

All examples from old cartoons, since I noticed your signature.

Oh, thanks for your attention. smile.png

This comment was on YouTube under the video about 80's cartoons. Unfortunately from what you've posted I only know Popeye. Is there 80's cartoons' examples? smile.png

Tbh I just hope the lady guardian is an attractive anime girl.

In an E-rated Sonic game....................do not get your hopes up for anything overly sexy.

I can see her in a Rayman Origins/Legends style.

BTW, replace "attractive" with "cute".

Edited by Spin Attaxx

In an E-rated Sonic game....................do not get your hopes up for anything overly sexy.

Rouge, remember?

Edited by 743-E.D. Missile

I didn't say sexy I said attractive, gosh.

I can see her in a Rayman Origins/Legends style.

Same, that's good enough for me :D

Judging from the silhouettes we got, I think in terms of design they got a lot of character to them. I mean if their personalities are full of character too, then what's not to love? I can very well see something like Sonic Colors with this game, as in Eggman's sidekick robots being full of character and something to lol around with.

Though I don't think I'm gonna judge anything past there. This hype stuffs is fun for speculating, but I don't think anyone should exactly take anything to heart until they see it in action at least. I mean if you saw the silhouettes of the wisps before seeing Sonic Colors, you'd prolly get the same iffy reactions haha.

So here's for getting a trailer or something soon~

• Thumbs Up 5

First guardian revealed on the japanese site:

guardian_zps27b8f264.jpg

I'm not too sure about that tribal tattoo on his belly, but so far...

I'm lovin' it.

Terrible design! Sonic is ruined! 0 out of 10!

lol kidding, you got me Jango. 

Shahra?

.........is not as sexualized as Rouge

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

Are you trying to give Deviantart more reason to make art.

It'll be rated E-10 (or 7+ here in Europe). Just look at Rayman Origins.

.........is not as sexualized as Rough 

Shahra's more cute than sexy.

• Thumbs Up 3

Shahra's more cute than sexy.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. 

Are you trying to give Deviantart more reason to make art.

They'd probably find a reason to do it anyways.

• Thumbs Up 2

They'd probably find a reason to do it anyways.

Yea, but we shouldn't be encouraging it.