Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Shahra's more cute than sexy.

Welcome to the Sonic Lost World topic, where we discuss the sexual appeal of fictional characters!

:P

• Thumbs Up 1

In an E-rated Sonic game....................do not get your hopes up for anything overly sexy.

She has an absolute territory. That's a good sign.

Oh, thanks for your attention. smile.png

This comment was on YouTube under the video about 80's cartoons. Unfortunately from what you've posted I only know Popeye. Is there 80's cartoons' examples? smile.png

Hmm. From the 80's?

Big-head girl:

01ThreeD.gif

Skinny guy:

Wile-E-Coyote.jpg(yeahyeah not strictly 80's)

Barrel-type shark, who I assume is the red guy:

220px-Mighty_Mouse_The_New_Adventures.jp

I'm more familiar with 60's cartoons, sorry. Regardless, you'll find plenty examples of this kind of body shapes since the 20's to now- I seem to recall the wolf and hare from Nu Pogodi would fit the big-head girl (even if the hare was a boy) and strongman examples.

• Thumbs Up 1

Haha darn, ran out of likes again!

Are you trying to give Deviantart more reason to make art.

Nope.

Pixiv, on the other hand..

I noticed people think there's a Savanna area, but there isn't. The area next to Ice is Desert. You can see the pyramids. The areas are Forest, Ice, Desert, Water, Lava and Sky.

It's nice to see them trying a different direction, doesn't that make anyone else feel a bit more confident that the gameplay will be different? Plus, look what happened to Rayman when they "rebooted" it with Origins? It became amazing.

I think was better before.

I know I just said before not to jump to conclusions, but..

if this game turned out to be an NFC based Skylanders-alike, would people be annoyed? Or would they be happy so long as the game was good?

I'd hate that. I don't want to have to buy toys.

Forgive me...

z0yF5dt.jpg

Barry, stop it. You're killing me, man!

Seriously, this is so exploitable. I expect at least 100 of these by tomorrow.

Yea, my Bad about that.

Forgive me...

z0yF5dt.jpg

I see a potential meme on our hands. Suddenly I'm reminded of the silhouette of Sonic 4 before it was revealed.

Barry, stop it. You're killing me, man!

Seriously, this is so exploitable. I expect at least 100 of these by tomorrow.

Someone make one with a Knuckles Silhouette.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nothing wrong with Deviantart. Can't have good art without potentially bad art. No reason to restrict it just cause some of it sucks lol

Love the designs of these things, even if they're just silhouettes. From the looks of it they're potentially anthros and if thats the case it took damn long enough for characters aside from the main cast to be animals!

I'm not trying to drive the female conversation forward too much but at first glance I mistook her tail for holding a whip...oh dear God!

I'm not trying to drive the female conversation forward too much but at first glance I mistook her tail for holding a whip...oh dear God!

..I genuinely thought it was a whip all this time.

It's a tail? Oops.

I think I'd die if the female one is as adorable as Ghost Girl from NoTW.

On that note, I'm cautiously optimistic about seeing the non-silhouetted designs to these guys. Definitely getting Unleashed vibes!

• Thumbs Up 2

Wait...

Zero_Louise.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

/badjoke

Edited by Longshoreman X

Someone make one with a Knuckles Silhouette.

lostworldampknuckles_zps5c7862a3.png

Did my best. biggrin.png

Edited by TheCakeMiester
  • Thumbs Up 2

You know, I can't help wondering if they haven't revealed the logo yet because it could contain major spoilers... Or something they want to tease or build up to...

96677110151664870501796.png

The seventh guardian and the final boss, right here.

That's it

I lost it, you win

Well done

EDIT: To be honest, the female one looks so much like Meloetta right now it's uncanny. Obv they won't in the end, but yeah.

Edited by SuperLink

Behold... my crappy edit.

JdRAuhb.jpg

To be perfectly honest. They were the characters I did think of the moment I saw the characters. Oh and also the one on the far right reminds me of Nights/Master Shifu from Kung Fu Panda.

And then I thought 'wait, this is a good thing.' All those characters not only look different from each other, but also really different from current Sonic cast (ok maybe one or two exceptions). I kinda like the one on the far left, I'm calling it a she for now, for some reason she reminds me of some random character from an old cartoon show, but I can't remember what or who, for some reason I think they had red hair? Any ideas? I think they could fly?

Meh. I'm calling her Aurelia Rosebud for now.

All hail Aurelia Rosebud, it's only a matter of time before someone turns her into rule 34.

• Thumbs Up 6

Looking at that image closer... I can see she has a red horn, with green bands on it...she seems to have another band round her waist. But most importantly... SHE LOOKS LIKE A TREE! If she's not to do the forest, I will be surprised.

Not sure if I'm a fan of these designs, looking at these silhouettes, but I won't judge any further until they're fully revealed. Hopefully they all have some unique personalities.

Some of you guys and your edits can be hilarious. xD

Edited by canderson