Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

This is kinda what what's-his-face looks like to me.

james_zps151d652e.jpg

Looks like he's holding a flower to me.

Pokemon-Team-Rocket-James-Cosplay-Costum

We may have a James along with Sean's Jessie!tongue.png

What a twist!tongue.png

Okay.

-blank stare-

Yup.

Edited by Blue Warrior

james_zps151d652e.jpg

Looks more like...

games_sequelitisEgoraptor2.png

The big guy must look like Jon then.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

You know, when I first looked at them, I thought they had kind of a Skylanders vibe, but I said nothing as I know nothing about Skylanders.  But now the comparison's been made, here and elsewhere, then I have to confess that I thought it and that it's not a good look...  Of course, many other people have made many other comparisons.  The worry is that these chaps look like anything but Sonic characters.

I'll tell you what I'm really hoping for, though.  We can't see their faces at all, even if we can make out a few other details.  So I hope that their faces will be weird as all get-out.  Not just totally un-Sonic-like but totally un-anything and not comparable to any other obvious cartoon characters.  Fingers crossed!

I saw this news while at school, so I drew what I thought they might look like. (But I'm probably not close at all.. >cool.png

tumblr_mn9sn6zsY41qdpbyxo1_500.png

I was hoping to see more people do something like this before looking at this topic, but I guess you guys just wanna make a meme out of it... tongue.png

How much you wanna bet one or two of these will be right on the mark?

I'm...actually kind of hoping that the Guardians give you abilities, kinda like Megaman.

Anyone else getting this vibe?

Nah, I have to disagree too. While I understand people loved the wisp gameplay in Colors, Id actually really like it if they kept sonic the same (new gameplay though of course, but the same through each level), and instead just make it so the different guardians pose different threats.

It's rare that we get so many varieties of enemies like this. Maybe some could ASSIST in certain fights, but as far as levels go, id like to keep it just sonic.

UNLESS... the moves were completely optional, But even then I'd prefer it the other way lol

Edited by chirf

I'm...actually kind of hoping that the Guardians give you abilities, kinda like Megaman.

Anyone else getting this vibe?

That would be pretty awesome. All we need is for one of the bosses to be called <something Falcon> or <Falcon something> then Sonic could learn Falcon Kick :P

Otherwise, in my personal opinion, it takes away from sonic and makes him feel dependent on other people for help. When in reality, i love feeling like sonic just saved the world himself.

(in reference to guardians giving sonic powers)

Edited by chirf

Otherwise, in my personal opinion, it takes away from sonic and makes him feel dependent on other people for help. When in reality, i love feeling like sonic just saved the world himself.

(in reference to guardians giving sonic powers)

Because God knows Sonic never saves the world by himself anymore.

>every time he turned Super and killed God

I wouldn't necessarily be against it. Depends on the powers, I guess.

That's the thing, I'm not really sure what they could be, either.

The most obvious thing is that they give you elemental powers, letting you manipulate the world around you (like burning plants and grass, freezing water, etc.).

But of course, that's just one possibility.  It'd make for some fun replayability, anyway.

I take it no one is going to answer my question on the previous page?

You know what's helping?  Asking every few pages.  You should keep doing that.

Obviously no one knows the answer.

Edited by Game & Wario

james_zps151d652e.jpg

TEAM ROCKET confirmed for SLW. 

I hate to break it to you bronik, but you're a Sonic fan, right? That makes you part of the fandom.

Welcome to the club, we're not all that bad! xP

Well, I suppose it isn't all bad. I've just never really focused on the word of a 'fandom' before.

I've always just considered fandoms as weird fans of a series that use that obnoxious word of 'ship' and put two characters together even if it makes no sense and argue over the tiniest little thing like there's no tomorrow.

As to all these pictures of the Guardians, I'm liking them. Can't wait to see if any become true.

You know what's helping?  Asking every few pages.  You should keep doing that.

Obviously no one knows the answer.

That sounds like a good idea, if you're not being sarcastic (just checking).

Oh god

My sides

3hwXqHV.png

I kinda like this. Those fit the silhouettes well.