Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Don't worry, we won't remember Inferno seeing the news, because Nostradamus predicted that if Inferno were to bear witness, the universe will immediately respond by going supernova.

Don't worry, we won't remember Inferno seeing the news, because Nostradamus predicted that if Inferno were to bear witness, the universe will immediately respond by going supernova.

It's just as the Gaia manuscripts foretold!

• Thumbs Up 1

But this is the only way they'll get a Sonic announcement in while Inferno is offline! It's calculated genius, I tell ya!

So by that logic.

INFERNO!!! GO OFFLINE FOR 2 DAYS!

Bro love

It's just as the Gaia manuscripts foretold!

Psh, Gaia Manuscripts?

The ancient stone tablets predicted it waaaaaaaay before that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wait there is going to be news tomorrow about the game? Wow I thought it would be around e3. Im really loosing track here XD

Wait there is going to be news tomorrow about the game? Wow I thought it would be around e3. Im really loosing track here XD

To be fair, the tidbit about a May 29th news thing was easy to miss in the first place, since it was a Facebook teaser.

I've booked the day off work tomorrow just for the announcement. There's nothing quite like waiting 5 hours, 4 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 mins, 20 mins, 10 mins, 5 mins, 1 min, REFRESH! REFRESH! REFRESH!

These are the moments that I really enjoy being part of a forum like this. Everyone is super hyped, they keep checking the time and reminding everyone how long is left which excites even more. You look at the bottom of the page and see 600+ people online eagerly waiting to press F5. And then BAM! It's there, and the forum erupts with one word posts, "OMG! This looks fucking awesome!" and "Looks shit".

Sonic 4 Episode 1 and Generations were great for these moments. Let's have another smile.png

it had better be a decent teaser

Edited by Name's Ash. Housewares
  • Thumbs Up 2

I never said I was dissing it. I just said I lost a lot of hype. Geez.

I... really don't like those designs. I've already lost a lot of hype for this game.

...Can't you wait for ONE MORE DAY?

• Thumbs Up 1

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, it's only a day away!

Sorry could resist laugh.png

I hope they reveal more than a trailer though, perhaps some screenshots and some details about gameplay, and the box art and release date.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, it's only a day away!

Sorry could resist laugh.png

I hope they reveal more than a trailer though, perhaps some screenshots and some details about gameplay, and the box art and release date.

Probably CGI teaser trailer giving us some little info on how the game might be.

The 6 "guardians" reveal maybe and thats it.

E3 will have gameplay and release date most likely. Also since the site already says Fall 2013. Mark your November

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've booked the day off work tomorrow just for the announcement. 

That's a bit excessive! Though I have to be honest, I always try to schedule my breaks at work to coincide with things like these or Nintendo Directs. And I do take days off for new releases :P

I've booked the day off work tomorrow just for the announcement. There's nothing quite like waiting 5 hours, 4 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 mins, 20 mins, 10 mins, 5 mins, 1 min, REFRESH! REFRESH! REFRESH!

These are the moments that I really enjoy being part of a forum like this. Everyone is super hyped, they keep checking the time and reminding everyone how long is left which excites even more. You look at the bottom of the page and see 600+ people online eagerly waiting to press F5. And then BAM! It's there, and the forum erupts with one word posts, "OMG! This looks fucking awesome!" and "Looks shit".

Reminds me so much when the Sonic Generations teaser was announced. Awesome times. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll admit, I'm constantly refreshing as well. The whole premise so far just excites me.

I never said I was dissing it. I just said I lost a lot of hype. Geez.

It's still jumping the gun to an extreme degree. At least wait until we can see the full designs of these guys.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

I'll admit, I'm constantly refreshing as well. The whole premise so far just excites me.

You're a day early.

You're a day early.

No, not as in the update, I just mean in general. You know, everyone's predictions and whatnot.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

Btw didn't Generations come out on the same day in every region? I'm hoping PAL get's it the same day as NTSC....

• Thumbs Up 1

Btw didn't Generations come out on the same day in every region? I'm hoping PAL get's it the same day as NTSC....

Nope. I don't think that's ever been the case for any Sonic game. Generations was November 1st/3rd/4th for NA/AUS/EUR and December 1st in Japan. All within the same week though. Colours was released during the same week for every region too but AUS got it first, then EUR, then NA and finally Japan.

Edited by Blue Blood

Tomorrow is the announcement, but better keep your eyes on facebook and twitter, knowing SEGA we may get lea.., I mean luck today.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yay, another reason to own a Wii U.  Hopefully I can play two games on my system, the new sonic game and Bayonetta 2!  I know Bayonetta 2 will be good, but this is a pretty pivotal moment for Sonic.  Are the sonic games going to be good from now on, or do we have to weather some more storms again? 

Sonic generations was probably my favorite game in the past 2 years.  If only getting all S's actually did something.  I think SA2 spoiled us all.

Yay, another reason to own a Wii U.  Hopefully I can play two games on my system, the new sonic game and Bayonetta 2!  I know Bayonetta 2 will be good, but this is a pretty pivotal moment for Sonic.  Are the sonic games going to be good from now on, or do we have to weather some more storms again? 

Sonic generations was probably my favorite game in the past 2 years.  If only getting all S's actually did something.  I think SA2 spoiled us all.

What do you mean by that? Sonic can only get better from now on...if he does go through some more storms again then Sonic is dead, simple as that. Hell, he's still regaining his footing, it's only recently that he gained some respect again thanks to Colours and Generations (and even partially, Sonic Unleashed.)

Also about SA2 spoiling us...speak for yourself. I still think that the game is nothing special. I've recently played it and it's definitely not the "LAST GEWD SANIK GAEM" the Adventure fans claim it to be...it's all blinding nostalgia in my opinion.

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 1