Carbo

Sonic Lost World Announced

Was the 29th thing US time or Japanese time? You think we may hear about it tomorrow, or will Sega Japan hold back the announcement till slow poke America finally gets to the 29th the day after?

Was the 29th thing US time or Japanese time? You think we may hear about it tomorrow, or will Sega Japan hold back the announcement till slow poke America finally gets to the 29th the day after?

It's a worldwide announcement, so here it will be on 29th and 30th in japan, I think.

Two more days to go, Two more days of sorrow, one more look at Eggman's face and I'll be dead tomorrow!

I wonder what time the announcement will be made? Afternoon I hope.

I hope it's noonish and not super early in the morning like it usually is, I want to get the information as it happens and not wake up and see people already talking about it.

Well they always seem to be while I am asleep so at least I have something surprising to wake up to. Unless its an announcement of an announcement of an announcement.

Looking forward to actually seeing these guys, well if they roll them out all at once that is. Waluigi better be first in that case. Or the not-Bowser one. They look the most interesting to me.

Now.....I think this game should have multiplayer.

but it depends on what type of gameplay they got going on there.

They should of have multiplayer in generations. They can still make it happen

Edited by jordine

Don't worry, we won't remember Inferno seeing the news, because Nostradamus predicted that if Inferno were to bear witness, the universe will immediately respond by going supernova.

It's just as the Gaia manuscripts foretold!

But this is the only way they'll get a Sonic announcement in while Inferno is offline! It's calculated genius, I tell ya!

So by that logic.

INFERNO!!! GO OFFLINE FOR 2 DAYS!

Bro love

I've booked the day off work tomorrow just for the announcement. There's nothing quite like waiting 5 hours, 4 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 mins, 20 mins, 10 mins, 5 mins, 1 min, REFRESH! REFRESH! REFRESH!

These are the moments that I really enjoy being part of a forum like this. Everyone is super hyped, they keep checking the time and reminding everyone how long is left which excites even more. You look at the bottom of the page and see 600+ people online eagerly waiting to press F5. And then BAM! It's there, and the forum erupts with one word posts, "OMG! This looks fucking awesome!" and "Looks shit".

Sonic 4 Episode 1 and Generations were great for these moments. Let's have another smile.png

it had better be a decent teaser

Edited by Name's Ash. Housewares

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, it's only a day away!

Sorry could resist laugh.png

I hope they reveal more than a trailer though, perhaps some screenshots and some details about gameplay, and the box art and release date.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, it's only a day away!

Sorry could resist laugh.png

I hope they reveal more than a trailer though, perhaps some screenshots and some details about gameplay, and the box art and release date.

Probably CGI teaser trailer giving us some little info on how the game might be.

The 6 "guardians" reveal maybe and thats it.

E3 will have gameplay and release date most likely. Also since the site already says Fall 2013. Mark your November

Edited by frokenok3

I've booked the day off work tomorrow just for the announcement. 

That's a bit excessive! Though I have to be honest, I always try to schedule my breaks at work to coincide with things like these or Nintendo Directs. And I do take days off for new releases :P