Awoo.

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Olympic Winter Games

Woun

Seeing as the game is out in the US as well now (anyone else bought it? Please say yes XD)...

I might get it over Christmas break. I promised myself Sonic Lost World would be the last video game related purchase this year but this looks ok to play.

OH MY GOD.

I GOT IT. 

HD BLIZZARD PEAKS. REMIXED. I LOVE THIS GAME JUST FOR THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH SEGA. THANK YOU. 

Did I say might? No that's a typo. I'm totally fucking getting this!

Edited by Abominal Taz

HD remakes of Neo Green Hill, Leaf Forest & Route 99? Holy cow, Sonic Advance shall be remembered!

• Thumbs Up 3

HD remakes of Neo Green Hill, Leaf Forest & Route 99? Holy cow, Sonic Advance shall be remembered!

Hearing these great music, gave me a great big grin on my face. So nice to get the remix

OH MY GOD.

I GOT IT. 

HD BLIZZARD PEAKS. REMIXED. I LOVE THIS GAME JUST FOR THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH SEGA. THANK YOU. 

Rush Adventure always takes a backseat to the original in terms of soundtracks... but man, sometimes I forgot that game had some killer tracks as well.

That is ear sex right there.

Just a heads-up for anyone thinking of buying the game who hasn't already - the price already seems to be falling, it's currently down to £28.85 on ShopTo and £31.99 on GAME.co.uk. Not surprising given the terrible sales, but still, keep your eyes on the prices over the festive season and they'll probably drop even further yet!

• 1 month later...

Apparently the game got an update just right now...anyone have any clue what it is?

It did? Can't say I've noticed one, but I'll have a look into it.

Also you can pick this title up for just £20 on sale in GAME at the moment (or at least it was that price in my local store) - you can definitely find it cheap if you want to give it a try!

It did? Can't say I've noticed one, but I'll have a look into it.

I don't know what it was then, because I checked my Wii U two days ago and it said that "Mario and Sonic at the Sochi Olympic Winter Games has finished downloading". I don't know what it is if it wasn't a patch or update.

Russia hates gays,

Edit: This is more of a sarcastic reply than an actual legitimate response.

I thought Russia's attitudes towards the LGBT community being an influence on the game's decision to have only opposite sex skate couples was debunked quite a while ago?

I thought Russia's attitudes towards the LGBT community being an influence on the game's decision to have only opposite sex skate couples was debunked quite a while ago?

Where did you hear this? Because I have not heard any official statement from SEGA or Nintendo stating otherwise, nor any interview from either company saying so.

Where did you hear this? Because I have not heard any official statement from SEGA or Nintendo stating otherwise, nor any interview from either company saying so.

I wish I could recall where I read this. :/ Hence why I said "I thought" such was the case.

Does anyone knows where I can get the full challenges list? I ran out of challenge points...

As far as I know there isn't a full list online anywhere - I guess just not enough people bought the game or cared that much about it, admittedly it kinda slipped off the map after its release (and let's face it, it wasn't really on the map to begin with).

Still, a full challenge list would be nice though, some of those unlockables still elude me and I don't want to waste challenge points unnecessarily...

I tried searching on GameFAQs too, but unfortunately there's nothing on the game's FAQ's section :/

I'll make a list with all the challenges I got, but it would miss the challenges I don't have (Column 47 onwards).

Apparently aside from changing Nega's status from All-Around to Skill, Nega now has an emblem.

Negaemblem.jpg

I don't know if anyone has started ripping stuff from the game yet, but it would be cool to see a bigger version of this.