Awoo.

Raccoonatic

These put a smile on my face.  I imagine you had a lot of fun drawing these, as they look very energetic and comical.  

I look forward to seeing more.  Keep drawing, and welcome to the forums!

• Thumbs Up 1

I cannot tell you how hard I laughed at the picture of Sonic in front of Las Vegas. XD

Great drawings by the way, and welcome to SSMB!

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome!

These are super rad dude, I really love the cartoony lols style you have, it really brings them to life XD. Hope you stick around, would really love to see more here

• Thumbs Up 1

haha really nice pics, I love how animated and funny they look, you got a DA account? :)
my fave has to be the waiting sonic next to tails on the little ride XD

• Thumbs Up 1

I love how goofy and explosive everyone looks, it's like if John K directed the Sonic games!

• Thumbs Up 1

I really like these! Some of them remind me of some goofy Crash Bandicoot art, which is great! Maybe a bit of polish here and there and you'll be grand!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really liking the style, as others have said. Reminds me of Crash Bandicoot or Ed, Edd n Eddy with how wacky it is. It's got a nice appeal to it! Hope to see more from you!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

I like the more western-based cartoon designs they have (they even have four fingers!), and I find the facial details and shading to be good. I also kinda like the dull look Metal Sonic has on his face, makes him seem like he's annoyed at Amy's yelps for help or something. The background is noticeably pixelated though,like it's a medium-sized pic blown up to a larger resolution.

I think it would be more neat to add a few more photos to your topic and making a signature with a link to your dA in it. It'll make things seem a slightly more clean and streamlined. Just a suggestion.

Merged with your old topic. Awesome stuffs dude, but keep one topic for each media type k? Thanks!

• 9 months later...