Awoo.

Xbox: A New Generation Revealed - Tuesday @ 10am (PST) / 1pm (EST) / 6pm (GMT)

Patticus

I'm so excited I might wet myself with anticipation for a sports game. This better be a good conference.

Edited by Noel

At least this heavily hints that the new console will be out by the end of the year.

4chan or 4gifs most likely.

Anyways, so no low-end or high-end teir consoles this year? only just the 1?

Hmm, makes me wonder what they will be asking for and how much stuff its going to be for 1 bundle package.

4chan or 4gifs most likely.

NeoGAF is the fountainhead of all the best gaming gifs.

• Thumbs Up 6

Sorry for the double post.

Microsoft trademarks Forzavista
Firm will reportedly reveal new Forza game at tomorrow's next Xbox event
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407342/microsoft-trademarks-forzavista/

Racing games aren't as boring as football, wrestling, golf etc, but still ...meh.

Sorry for the double post.

Microsoft trademarks Forzavista

Firm will reportedly reveal new Forza game at tomorrow's next Xbox event

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407342/microsoft-trademarks-forzavista/

Racing games aren't as boring as football, wrestling, golf etc, but still ...meh.

I like Forza, so I'm all for it. I wonder if it's another spinoff series like Horizon, since it's not called Forza 5.

The Xbox Twitter account has just said that tomorrow's event, which was an hour long, is now to be a two hour show. It just doubled in length. Hopefully this just means we'll be getting more gameplay demos and announcements, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

The Xbox Twitter account has just said that tomorrow's event, which was an hour long, is now to be a two hour show. It just doubled in length. Hopefully this just means we'll be getting more gameplay demos and announcements, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Definitely 1 hour. The Xbox tweet was referring to the after show stuff. 

4 hours ago:

@Amry747 Not long enough- can never have too much #XboxReveal (should last about 2 hours, with events thereafter).

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/336546266727194625

18 minutes ago:

FAQ: How long is the #XboxReveal event tomorrow? A: The show will be an hour long.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/336611265403318272

Or a crappy camera. I kinda find it stupid how lens flare has somehow become a feature rather than a flaw.

Yeah, I know. I guess I should've been a little less serious with my tone.

So instead I'll just point and laugh at how utterly stupid-looking the lens flare is. It's about as subtle as a brick to the face. Then again, lens flares are rarely subtle. tongue.png

Edited by Shirou Emiya

Oh, so this is tomorrow.

Why so early though? I guess I'll have to watch a recording.

Battlefield 4 'big news' teased ahead of next-gen Xbox event
Official Battlefield Twitter account boasts incoming announcemens
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407561/battlefield-4-big-news-teased-ahead-of-next-gen-xbox-event/

Oh, so this is tomorrow.

Why so early though? I guess I'll have to watch a recording.

They probably want it to air at a decent time in the day for everyone. Over here in the UK it'll be on at 6pm. 

Battlefield 4 'big news' teased ahead of next-gen Xbox event

Official Battlefield Twitter account boasts incoming announcemens

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407561/battlefield-4-big-news-teased-ahead-of-next-gen-xbox-event/

They probably want it to air at a decent time in the day for everyone. Over here in the UK it'll be on at 6pm. 

Oh hell to the yes! BF4 Multiplayer neaws plz!

Anyway...can someone tell me where the best place is to watch the Xbox reveal? There are soooo many livestreams happening and I don't know what the best livestream will be.

Oh...and here's IGN's Xbox Reveal Drinking Game:

Xbox-Drinking-Game-2-610x863.jpg

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 9

Eurogamer made this...

Is there any hype at all for this conference?

Eurogamer made this...

You're joking, right?

Just because SSMB has a particularly Sony/Nintendo slanted user base doesn't mean that there's no hype for the conference. Most every other forum on the internet is running at 1000posts per minute churning out gifs and videos and all sorts of ridiculous conspiracy theories about whatever the hell MS have in store.

Now it may seem to some that after the PS4 conference we've seen all there is to see of next gen- which amounted to... more polygons and a share button. I don't believe so at all and this think wouldn't have been locked under wraps if it wasn't at least a little interesting.

Regardless, if nothing else- MS events are usually ridiculous spectacles, love them or hate them so I'm hyped too see what ridiculous shit they pull. Whether it's actually legitimately good or just gloriously awful.

To be fair though it's probably going to be lacking in insane hyperbole now Molyneux is no longer with MS sad.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh yeah, I'm hyped.

Edited by KrazyBean