Awoo.

Xbox: A New Generation Revealed - Tuesday @ 10am (PST) / 1pm (EST) / 6pm (GMT)

Patticus

Is there any hype at all for this conference?

If anything, I'm kind of hyped either way: If it's good, yay, but it it's really bad it'll be funny as hell. 

Not hyped, but I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait to see what Microsoft has in store for us. I have the popcorn.gif on stand by if any crazy shit goes down. XP

I'll be looking forward to this, I definitely wouldn't wanna wish a bad conference or something to go terribly wrong for microsoft (not even saying just because its them), all I care right now is them talking about their take on next gen.

Not crazy about this Microsoft reveal either. But I'm still gonna watch it though, just 99.9% sure that Microsoft will not blow me away with anything that they are showing.

Edited by Ming Ming Suzy

I'm going to be missing out on the console reveal live fun, sadly. :( Wife's working 11-8 today and she wants to see it too, so we'll be watching from my 360 later tonight.

Does anyone have tickets stream links to the show?

Edited by Jango

I think they're showing it on Gametrailers.com. Failing that you can watch it from a 360.

I hope that the controllers are chargeable through the console and don't require batteries...like the DualShock 3.

Also, why is the event so short? The PS4 conference was 2 hours long, this is only gonna be for 1 hour.

Edited by KrazyBean

I hope that the controllers are chargeable through the console and don't require batteries...like the DualShock 3.

Also, why is the event so short? The PS4 conference was 2 hours long, this is only gonna be for 1 hour.

Perhaps MS will wow us all with games, games, games? Recover some of the lost trust on us older, jaded farts.

Eh, one can dream.

Edited by killemoff

E3 will be all about the games, and while we'll see some big games today too, the hardware will likely take center stage.

• Thumbs Up 2

You know what would be a potentially interesting feature for the console? Xbox music integrated. Listen to music while in-game without having to use an external device or exiting the game itself. Unintrusive and useful for those who wish to listen to a different soundtrack for a game.

• Thumbs Up 2

Integrating the music streaming xbox music stuff would indeed be a pretty dang great idea for the new xbox. I would be very suprised if they didn't do that now you've suggested it actually lol 

Currently, I have no plans on buying the new Xbox, but I'm intrigued nonetheless about this.

I haven't watched any of Microsoft's conferences in the past and I've heard they weren't that good, is this true?

Another wish I have...I want them to use Skype for ALL online and offline voice chatting. They have bought the company after all.

Edited by KrazyBean

The countdown on the Xbox 360 ends at 17:50, so it must be starting 10 mins early, or they're doing some talky bit before hand. Also, the GT thing on at the moment just showed Kingdom Hearts. Would be shocking if Kingdom Hearts III is announced as a new Xbox exclusive.

I got some food ready.....

jXzwRrgcKgKHe.jpg

Fuck it. I'm game. 

FUCK YEAH.

Edited by Urban Flow

Finished my final just in time, so how long before this train wreck begins.

Blinx 3 and I'll buy a new Xbox. I'm not that hard to please.

Just give me some funny animal mascot game and I'll buy.

• Thumbs Up 2