Awoo.

'Sonic Lost World DS discussion "3DS, 2DS, ONE DS! Thunder Wisps are go!' Title credits to Hogfather

Tails spin

Guys, the 4chan OP even admitted later in the thread he was basically hating it up since it's /v/ and '/v/ is raeg lol'. When reading his opinions, take his opinion and remove about 50% hate first.

Is it all right if I call that dickish? Because that's what it feels like.

They underestimate their own power when they have a review copy.

• Thumbs Up 7

6 Worlds with 3 Zones each and the boss's own Zone, Lava Mountain's Zones aren't on the 3DS I'm afraid instead it's a boss rush of all the bosses you've encountered plus eggman himself in Lava Mountain Zone which is a downer.

http://www.tssznews.com/2013/10/11/sonic-lost-world-storyline-and-screenshots-leaked/

So basically the X/XX zone from Sonic Advance 1 & 2.

Oh well, I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, but it would be nice if the level wasn't 100% boss rush, but if it is, I still don't have a problem with it.

Guys, the 4chan OP even admitted later in the thread he was basically hating it up since it's /v/ and '/v/ is raeg lol'. When reading his opinions, take his opinion and remove about 50% hate first.

What a fucking asshole. I was shitting my pants when i read his impressions first, even making people cancel their 3DS pre-orders. >.>

Edited by Narukami07
  • Thumbs Up 4

Fuck him, seriously, what if someone actually take his word and think the game suck?

That not freaking cool, even if he joking, it still gave people a wrong impression about the 3DS version.

Edited by KaBlamJamDan
  • Thumbs Up 6

So in other words, this is just UnWiished handheld edition? Eh, I'm okay with that. Still looks miles better than Colors DS and Gens 3DS, so I'll take it.

Wait did any of you guys read the explanation that the OP intentionally made the game sound bad? Because if so, why are people already saying that this version gets the short end of the stick or that its the equivelant to UnWiished based off of said faulty preview?

Let's lighten the mood up a slight bit shall we? Good ol' Webber was kind enough to spend 3 minutes with the 3DS version over at NYCC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7soM7okkdMg

So when I hear people spout off about how they're frustrated Luigi's Mansion 2 came out on the 3DS instead of the Wii or Wii U, or almost completely ignore a handheld game when it gets a console sequel (I'm looking squarely at you Super Mario 3D World.), I GET PRETTY PISSED OFF. Even more so? A game that get's a console and a handheld release always, always has more attention on the console version. There's never any equal ground. I'm using Lost World 3DS as my main argument here, but this applies to every game like this. Just as we see Aaron Webber show off the Wii U version, going in depth with it, I want to see him go in depth with the 3DS version too.

Rant over. Good to get that off my chest.

*puts salt on words and prepares to devour*

• Thumbs Up 3

What a fucking asshole. I was shitting my pants when i read his impressions first, even making people cancel their 3DS pre-orders. >.>

Also take that with a handful of salt. It's 4chan, it's all coated in a layer of irony and joking. Everyone must hate everything, especially videogames, in the videogame board; and anything is an excuse to say preorder cancelled, house burned, sent a killer to SEGA, committed suicide.

"The first game in history where Sonic teams up with Eggman"

Huh?

Nonagression.png

Sa2 (not fully but pretty much)

Heroes (kinda as well)

Chronicles (no matter if it's canon or not)

S06 (like in Sa2 and Heroes)

So, more or less in every game where there was a bigger evil than Eggman.

Edited by ArtFenix

Anyone know if Lost World will be available on the eShop at midnight tomorrow night or will it take longer to go up?

Edited by Wil348

It was only in Sa2 and Chronicles, since those were only times where it was an actual team up and not Eggman just being on the same side due to circumstances, not actually being much more than a cheerleader. Different from Unleashed and Sa1 where he was pretty much just tossed aside by the big(ger) bad.

Spanish LP of Sonic Lost World 3DS w/ special stage footage (She tilts the 3DS a lot for the gyro gameplay, so bear with it)

Edited by Necro

SLW 3DS online multiplayer. NO LAG! YES!

Battle mode looks really fun.

Edited by Necro

OK so the game itself is pretty good, but....SPECIAL STAGE RANT GO:

Ok, these special stages are terrible. Basically you're in this outer space like area and you have to collect spheres till the emerald unlocks. You can fly around in 360º movement so theres alot to it. Sounds fun right? Well there's a tiny problem: Gyro controls

Instead of using the analog stick you have to spin the 3DS around to turn. Not only that but the gyro controls are terrible. I get tired just from playing one of these. When that "Wanna go to the special stage?" prompt appears, put your 3DS on a flat surface, or else the gyro controls will start screwing up so bad it will make them impossible to complete.

At first it feels ok, but as they go on, the controls start behaving weird. You have to tilt it in certain nonsensical angles to go where you want and it really turns what is an incredibly easy special stage into pure frustration.

Believe it or not, completing Special Stage 2 made my arms hurt and my head dizzy cause i was spinning around so much.wacko.png

FUCK...THESE....SPECIAL STAGES!

^You got the 3DS version already?

Also yeah, the special stages look awful control-wise. Smh Dimps you're suppost to be on a roll!