Awoo.

'Sonic Lost World DS discussion "3DS, 2DS, ONE DS! Thunder Wisps are go!' Title credits to Hogfather

Tails spin

I think in the 3DS trailer after the first trailer of sonic lost world the opening was exactly the same as the Wii U version I could be wrong though

It was the same opening, but that was a trailer though, it could have been edited in.  Also, I did some rescearh and a game cartage can hold 2 GB.

They could compress the video. Yeah it would be bad quality but it's better than those shitty text boxes...

• Thumbs Up 1

It was the same opening, but that was a trailer though, it could have been edited in.  Also, I did some rescearh and a game cartage can hold 2 GB.

3DS cartridge storage can hold up to 8 GB.

I really need to stop looking stuff up on wikipedia...

Actually, you're not wrong with what you said.

The cartridge size depends on what the publisher/developers decide to use. If a game is less than 2GB, they will use a 2GB cart. If a game is 3GB, they will use a 4GB cart. It goes up to 8GB.

Edited by Autosaver

It depends on cost I suppose. If a developer wants a bigger card, they have to pay more for production.

Any pics of Frozen Factory or Desert Ruins act 1?

Sonic Lost World Frozen Factory Act One (3DS) Screenshots:

Oh_no%2C_it%27s_those_roatating_snowman_

Ice_Cap_Zone%2C_here_I_am%21.png

SonicLostWorldGrayWisp.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

Th... This actually looks pretty good! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH DIMPS?!

Dimps making a great 3DS game impossibru but yeah they are doing a good job heck the wii u version has more boosters than 3DS

• Thumbs Up 2

SonicLostWorldGrayWisp.jpeg

Woah woah wait. New Wisp guys!

Guess the Red Wisp...

*puts on shades* ...got stoned.

• Thumbs Up 1

Woah, they're is actually doing a fine job so far with polishing the 3DS version compared to Generations 3DS....who are they and what have they done with Dimps!?

It'll be a day one buy for me. Well... probably day two or three, depends on when I go to Gamestop.

...Day one in spirit.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'll be getting this version first since I don't have a Wii U yet. Looks pretty good to me, I liked what I saw in that Desert Ruins level. It'll keep me going until I get a Wii U,

Edited by Celestia Ludenberg

Even if it is not as good as the wii version its going to be so much better than Sonic Generation 3DS :L that was so disappointing :/