Awoo.

Rebecca Sugar's Steven Universe (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

AdventChild

Bonus online short that explains a little bit about Gems, recapping stuff that's been established or implied in the show.

It's also on the CN website but I think it's restricted to NA?

• Thumbs Up 2

That was pretty cute.  Not enough to hold me over for new episodes, but cute.  I look forward to seeing if they make more of them.

I like how the short was both educational and fun. I know most will know all of the info provided but it's good to have it explicitly pinned down.

Plus, Steven was adorable.

"Steven: Meeeeeeeeeee!'

"Nice mASS".

Rebecca plea.

Also, the Garnet head with legs could possibly be a reference to the Tumblr meme where people have been giving Peridot and other Gems tiny legs.

• Thumbs Up 2

That short reminded me of the "Teach Me, Ms. Litchi" segments in the BlazBlue games.

Another one of these youtube poops. Spoilers if you haven't gotten as far as the Jailbreak episode:

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh, it had its moments, but it wasn't as good as the last one.

Most YTPers aren't really looking to be widespread a decade later.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's the Steven Bomb 3 promo lineup. I love how it resembles to the last one we had just by the looks of it.

tumblr_nr8cb0WNyM1smn4pqo1_1280.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 2

That “What are Gems?" short was very cute. It reminded me of the chibi Avatar shorts:

I’m also looking forward to the next Steven Bomb since I really enjoyed the last one.

Looks like we'll finally get some character development for Crying Breakfast Friends.  They've been neglected for too long.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really enjoying this show. The music is fantastic. I'm surprised they managed to get a major singer for the show.

Somebody spotted CN had posted some more episode titles up, but they had TBA beside them:

Super Watermelon Island

Gem Drill

Barn Mates

• Thumbs Up 3

Somebody spotted CN had posted some more episode titles up, but they had TBA beside them:

Super Watermelon Island

Gem Drill

Barn Mates

I have a feeling that Gem Drill will be an episode directed towards the Kindergarten's drills. Maybe a slight re-activation?

I have a feeling that Gem Drill will be an episode directed towards the Kindergarten's drills. Maybe a slight re-activation?

Was thinking that as well. I would be interested in seeing what it was used for in detail.

I like to think that they'll pull the rug under our feet.

Gem Drill could be the Gems being drafted into the military.

https://youtu.be/r1w18Kkg16c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX5ndaB3lag

YEEEEEEE

The part of the full intro with the Homeworld Gems all standing together was giving me super-deep Gurren Lagann intro vibes.

Stupid show giving me feelings and shit.

Especially from the full version of the main theme.

>.<

• Thumbs Up 4

Ooh, was not expecting Sardonyx to be a fusion. I assumed it'd be a new villain or something. Totally psyched to finally see a Garnet/Pearl fusion though! She looks like a fun character.

Who was the Gem shadowed out in the homeworld section of the theme song? You seen it turn around to reveal it's eyes briefly, also it was much bigger than Jasper...A leader perhaps?

Who was the Gem shadowed out in the homeworld section of the theme song? You seen it turn around to reveal it's eyes briefly, also it was much bigger than Jasper...A leader perhaps?