Awoo.

Rebecca Sugar's Steven Universe (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

AdventChild

yo ok i'm late on this but dang those episodes.

big caterpillar fusion is best fusion bc she's just a big poly relationship and i love it. also theres just so much suspense and emotion and im so glad to see lars growing as a character! he's slowly coming up into my favorite characters bc he's very relateable for me personally. i also love rhodonite. she's so cute and cautious. i'm just so excited to see more episodes! i'm very curious to see what happens to lars and how he gets back to earth.

• 3 weeks later...

honestly? i could see them (lars, steven and the offcolors) escaping from homeworld, probably by lars finding out he can use a portal by screaming or something cool like that. then afterwards i could totaly see like.. the diamonds and other homeworld people coming after them on earth after finding out they escaped. then a huge battle could ensue or something like that. that'd be exciting.

Well I'd like to see Jasper and Bismuth's come back and Centipeetle healed. (Still salty how they did that episode with Bismuth...) I'd also like to find out more about some of the other humans like mystery girl, Mr Frowny and Suitcase Sam. 

Also finding Biggs, Crazy Lace and Snowflake would be sweet too.

8 hours ago, Skye said:

honestly? i could see them (lars, steven and the offcolors) escaping from homeworld, probably by lars finding out he can use a portal by screaming...

They cannot do this specifically...

On 6/23/2017 at 7:36 PM, Skye said:

honestly? i could see them (lars, steven and the offcolors) escaping from homeworld, probably by lars finding out he can use a portal by screaming or something cool like that.

then afterwards i could totaly see like.. the diamonds and other homeworld people coming after them on earth after finding out they escaped. then a huge battle could ensue or something like that. that'd be exciting.

I was wondering why that wasn't brought up, though I guess we'd lose out on Lars choosing to stay with the OffColors.

As for the second part, I doubt it since I'm not quite sure Homeworld really cares enough about defective gems to actively hunt them down. Plus, the Diamonds are still under the impression that the Cluster will emerge.

On 6/23/2017 at 7:53 PM, Mightyray said:

Well I'd like to see Jasper and Bismuth's come back and Centipeetle healed. (Still salty how they did that episode with Bismuth...) I'd also like to find out more about some of the other humans like mystery girl, Mr Frowny and Suitcase Sam. 

Also finding Biggs, Crazy Lace and Snowflake would be sweet too.

Yeah, Jasper in particular should be revisited.

Also, I get the feeling one of those three may be one of the Jasper Soldier Monsters.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

Also, I get the feeling one of those three may be one of the Jasper Soldier Monsters.

I do too, that's why some confirmation would be pretty sweet. Biggs is a Biggs Jasper so the great northern monster could be a possibility. 

So that artbook came out or whatever, and

dp60uuh.png

This is what the cluster would look like if it had formed. That's the temple down there.

And get this: that's not even close to it's final form.

• Thumbs Up 7

17 minutes ago, Shaddy the guy said:

dp60uuh.png

Holy moly. That is the stuff of beautiful nightmares.

I need to buy the artbook now.

i am totally gonna buy that artbook omg. i've seen another thing of artwork from it featuring mystery girl, pearl and amethyst and i need it so badly.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

Is it me or is Connie taller now??

Not surprising, Connie ages at a normal pace unlike Steven who has been stuck as an adorable short doughboy most his life.

Season 5 looks like its gonna be pretty intense, just going by the trailer seems like there will be a lot more action. Steven losing lion, Lars a space pirate, Connie & Steven Breaking-up?  Greg being more direct with the gems and trying to understand them better.  Peridot & Lapis maybe fusing?   Season 5 is gonna be crazy!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, here's a question I've had for a while now but forgot to ask: How do you think the events of OffColors and Lar's Head would've been had that been Ronaldo?

saw the sneak peaks and i am so heckin hype. seems so suspenseful and awesome. definitely looking forward to it. also fun fact: emerald, the green gem we see on screen arguing with lars is voiced by jinkx monsoon, if anyone else knows who that is.

Honestly while I look forward to it cartoons these days doing the let's show 5 episodes every 3 to 4 months if not more with usually 2 to 3 of those essential to plot is horrible. You lose interest after a bit

That's not the bad part. The bad part is you have to wait months for 5 new episodes of SU in one day. Meanwhile, you have TTG all day every effing day.

7 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Honestly while I look forward to it cartoons these days doing the let's show 5 episodes every 3 to 4 months if not more with usually 2 to 3 of those essential to plot is horrible. You lose interest after a bit

It's the problem with CN's schedule...that has nothing to do with the cartoon's themselves. The creators of these cartoons just have to deal with it.

Speaking of CN's scheduling:

tumblr_otsiv4FKt01w60vv7o1_1280.png

That's just this week alone.

Outside of its public image, is this really hurting CN at all though?

• Thumbs Up 1

I still can't believe that schedule for this week actually exists.  Every time I look at it, it feels like a fever dream of yellow and purple haze.  Who thought this was a good idea?

Sadly, though, you're probably right; As ridiculous as that schedule is, I doubt it's going to hurt their viewership much, if at all.

22 hours ago, Skye said:

saw the sneak peaks and i am so heckin hype. seems so suspenseful and awesome. definitely looking forward to it. also fun fact: emerald, the green gem we see on screen arguing with lars is voiced by jinkx monsoon, if anyone else knows who that is.

Wow! really? That's awesome. I was just watching her season of Ru Paul's last month and am deffs a fan. That's really cool, my girlfriend is going to love it. 

8 hours ago, Jeffhog said:

Speaking of CN's scheduling:

tumblr_otsiv4FKt01w60vv7o1_1280.png

That's just this week alone.

Outside of its public image, is this really hurting CN at all though?

I thought people were taking the piss when they said CN is all Teen Titans Go, not that it literally was. This is likea promo week/special even right, it's not like that every week is it?

At least the Australian CN marathons AT on saturdays and plays regular show late at nite for all my college age cartoon needs

• Thumbs Up 1

Good Grief...it's literally nothing but yellow and purple!! Like, their schedule was bad before, but this is just ridiculous.

CN might be goin' down the pooper...quality wise.

CN has a lot of great shows, its just sad the dunderhead in charge of scheduling ignores em!  This is even worse then when all Nick did was show Spongebob & oddparents all day!.

Just wait & see.  The OK:KO premires will squish those endless TTG reruns in ratings.