Awoo.

Rebecca Sugar's Steven Universe (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

AdventChild

That room was totally Rose Quartz's training room! And I suppose Lion is her pet or familiar. And because of that Lion knows he has to help her son become a Gem.

I could believe that, especially the second part. It would explain a lot of Lion's actions. Though...wouldn't the other Gems recognize him as Rose's familiar?

That room was totally Rose Quartz's training room! And I suppose Lion is her pet or familiar. And because of that Lion knows he has to help her son become a Gem.

tumblr_m9ded99WQJ1ruy98mo2_250.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Neat N64 reference and Final Fantasy parody. (Or is it Chrono-Trigger?)

• Thumbs Up 1

So this popped up on my tumblr a couple days ago

WIf5J0C.jpg

What or who could it be?

my theory and guess on this, it's rose. Even if they said rose passed away, this could change the fact. Afterall, we've seen the voice actor for her on twitter

Rose... or the opening of Rose's room perhaps? Steven hasn't been able to open his door yet...

Stephen... Steven... sorry, I still have Mr Merchant on my brain! XD

my guess is its rose's room, since that's the next episode. I don't think we'll really get to see rose until the season finale, or sometime next season. And I'm thinking when we do it will be a flashback.

I can't wait for rose's room, ever since the leak of episode titles I've been exited for it.

The episode was fantastic and very interesting at the same time.

It's so fasinating that the room is capable for doing so much that it isn't suppose to. The Best out of this episode were quite a few to be honest, but my most fave was simply the room itself

• Thumbs Up 2

The funniest thing when it comes to this show for me was perhaps that my first episode was the Cat Fingers one.

An episode like would've normally turned me off for good, but didn't. And I'm not exactly sure why yet.

OK, so the Beach Party episode that I missed was on demand, so I watched that...now I just have to wait until CN either re runs Rose's Room or puts it on demand...

The episode was fantastic and very interesting at the same time.

It's so fasinating that the room is capable for doing so much that it isn't suppose to. The Best out of this episode were quite a few to be honest, but my most fave was simply the room itself

I wonder if this room is somehow connected to the training room Lion took Steven to? Also... interesting that his dad was the only one who took a while before he started to get a bit creepy... XD I wonder if that reflects how Rose saw him, such as the bit where he does the air guitar move?!

:D

OK, so the Beach Party episode that I missed was on demand, so I watched that...now I just have to wait until CN either re runs Rose's Room or puts it on demand...

It is on demand, I just watched it this morning.

Rose's room was really good.

In the wrong hands this room could be very dangerous, it's a good thing only Steven can open it.

I bet it is connected to that training room, I wonder if there are any other places of rose's around.

It is on demand, I just watched it this morning.

I just checked on demand...it's not there for me :/

• 4 weeks later...

Even with the show being pushed and pushed to different months (and I hope it's the last for 2014), we still got a few things and surprises coming from each corner. Starting with the comic

KAi9hRY.jpg

pLMxJPA.jpg

GKJhd5k.jpg

STEVEN UNIVERSE #1

(W) Jeremy Sorese (A) Coleman Engle

(CA) A: Matt Cummings; B: Andrea Fernandez

WHY WE LOVE IT: STEVEN UNIVERSE is a show that captured our hearts almost immediately. We’ve been fans of Rebecca Sugar’s from her work on ADVENTURE TIME for years and as the first lady to run her own show at Cartoon Network, we couldn’t wait to collaborate with her!

WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT: A comic about a boy and his friends living in a small beach community, who just happens to have magical powers and fight monsters on the side?! Fans of ADVENTURE TIME and Sailor Moon are gonna dig this series presented in a zine­like format of mini­comics, recipes, games, and more!

WHAT IT’S ABOUT: Steven really wants to enter the annual Beach City Bike Race but

everyone else is a little worried. Steven just makes the cut­off for age, which means the other bikers will be a lot older than him. Connie agrees to help Steven the old­fashioned way through good ol’ exercise but Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl have other plans…

FC, 32pgs $3.99

Next, we have these 2 fusions

Fusion 1:

gL70CMm.jpgv4Azrxs.jpg

I see Lion will be something more in the future for Steven to learn and find out

Fusion 2:

js2hh4h.jpg

U ok, Garnet? your fusion turned out... chimpy

• Thumbs Up 3

Steven fusing with Lion. I guess Lion counts a an unofficial Gem or at least qualifies to be fused with one. That Garnet/Amethyst fusion is freakishly ape-like. Maybe to serve as a contrast to how cool and calm Opal was?

Oh and btw, here's some news for your trouble on Coach Steven

Korea has literally had the episode aired somepoint throughout the week.

Take these 2 images from the ep for example

pQaGVSc.jpg

nsqhw6R.jpg

Am I the only one who just wants the episode to air right now?

I'll keep you informed when there is more to come

• 4 weeks later...

I can't wait for new episodes of Steven to start again! Also looking forward to the comic!