Jump to content
AdventChild

Rebecca Sugar's Steven Universe (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Ice Vec said:
  Hide contents

Also...wait...who's this Nephrite that was on the phone? Is that the actual White Diamond?

The guess I've seen floating around is that it's the same type of gem Centipeetle is, if not Centipeetle herself.  Real world nephrite is a deep green, and Yellow Diamond referred to her as a ship captain, just like Centipeetle was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tylinos said:

 

  Hide contents

The guess I've seen floating around is that it's the same type of gem Centipeetle is, if not Centipeetle herself.  Real world nephrite is a deep green, and Yellow Diamond referred to her as a ship captain, just like Centipeetle was.

 

That was my guess as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Can someone give me an rundown on how exactly Bismuth's logic apparently resembles Communism?

Unless I'm missing something here, I'm pretty sure that's just a joke from a fanseries that ended up becoming a bit of a meme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Can someone give me an rundown on how exactly Bismuth's logic apparently resembles Communism?

Bismuth's logic is more like "answer violence with more violence"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ice Vec said:
Spoiler

Maybe even White herself?

 

It's about fucking time.

With all these hiatuseseseseseeesssses and those god damn filler episodes that while yes, they do develop the characters they do not progress the main plot, it'll take Steven Universe fucking decades

Spoiler

to get some Diamond progression done

. It's the main thing that led me to stop really watching the new episodes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way past late posting this, but I honestly forgot this thread was a thing.

 

Spoiler

Moichandizing! Moichandizing! Moichandizing!

Related image

 

On 3/8/2018 at 6:22 PM, VEDJ-F said:

 

  Hide contents

I guess that clip is supposed to be super intimidating with the silhouettes, but this is all that comes to mind.

 

Yeah, that was my thought as well. :lol: Especially with Blue's pose.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SO, this just in, but it seems that between April 7th and April 8th, Cartoon Network France will be airing 8 new Steven Universe episodes.

The episode names being:

Spoiler
  • Now We're Only Falling Apart
  • What's Your Problem ?
  • The Question
  • Made of Honor
  • Legs From Here to Homeworld
  • Familiar
  • Together Alone
  • Escapism

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

SO, this just in, but it seems that between April 7th and April 8th, Cartoon Network France will be airing 8 new Steven Universe episodes.

The episode names being:

  Hide contents
  • Now We're Only Falling Apart
  • What's Your Problem ?
  • The Question
  • Made of Honor
  • Legs From Here to Homeworld
  • Familiar
  • Together Alone
  • Escapism

 

Some of those seem a little too long for a Steven Universe episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

SO, this just in, but it seems that between April 7th and April 8th, Cartoon Network France will be airing 8 new Steven Universe episodes.

The episode names being:

  Hide contents
  • Now We're Only Falling Apart
  • What's Your Problem ?
  • The Question
  • Made of Honor
  • Legs From Here to Homeworld
  • Familiar
  • Together Alone
  • Escapism

 

Going to the page and using Google Translate only gives me names of old and already aired episodes from two seasons ago. You sure you posted the right links?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

Going to the page and using Google Translate only gives me names of old and already aired episodes from two seasons ago. You sure you posted the right links?

Check below "13h25". You'll find English episode titles with french descriptions, Waveshocker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:
2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

SO, this just in, but it seems that between April 7th and April 8th, Cartoon Network France will be airing 8 new Steven Universe episodes.

The episode names being:

  Reveal hidden contents
  • Now We're Only Falling Apart
  • What's Your Problem ?
  • The Question
  • Made of Honor
  • Legs From Here to Homeworld
  • Familiar
  • Together Alone
  • Escapism

 

Going to the page and using Google Translate only gives me names of old and already aired episodes from two seasons ago. You sure you posted the right links?

25 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ghost Trick said:

Check below "13h25". You'll find English episode titles with french descriptions, Waveshocker.

And in case there was any doubt, you can see for yourselves right here in the evidence, screenshoted: f_-_phoenixobject.gif

Spoiler

Komz5Vj.pngOCpowHz.png

 

 

On 3/19/2018 at 9:31 AM, DabigRG said:

Way past late posting this, but I honestly forgot this thread was a thing.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Moichandizing! Moichandizing! Moichandizing!

Related image

 

Yeah, that was my thought as well. :lol: Especially with Blue's pose.

 

Hmmm, it's funny. With all those wedding outfits on some of the figures and how one of the episodes upcoming is named

Spoiler

"Made of Honor"

I think I can see where that's going. f_-_phoenixehhh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

And now...a moment with Amethyst and Jasper.

 

Yeah, I saw that couple of days ago.

A bullying PSA. With Amethyst and Jasper. Published by Dove.

I feel like I'm a kid watching Cartoon Network again. :green: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.