Awoo.

Rebecca Sugar's Steven Universe (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

AdventChild

Spoiler

Cluster is my new favorite fusion :)

Also, really hoping the next episodes will explore a cure for the corruption and show off some more unseen fusions before the series ends.

• Thumbs Up 1

That episode  was a let down. I'm sure super fans will like it but man what a let down

5 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

That episode  was a let down. I'm sure super fans will like it but man what a let down

I wouldn't say it was a let down so much as somewhat mundane junk food with some barely random frost-dressing(?) and a brisk sobering on the top.

Well I loved it, rushed ending and all! Oh my goodness it feels so good to be watching this cheeseball cartoon again! Really helps keep the depression and anxiety back a bit I tell ya.

Spoiler

CENTIPEEDLE IS COMING BACK IN A FUTURE EP, FUCK YES!

25 minutes ago, MightyRay said:

Hide contents

CENTIPEEDLE IS COMING BACK IN A FUTURE EP, FUCK YES!

Yeah, that kinda makes me wish they did like Star Vs. or whatever show it was did it and have the finale and next season's premiere be relatively close in airing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY STOP IT THERE

I NEED MORE

WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE

CARTOON NETWORK WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE

I'm so fucking angry this is the deep lore I've been waiting for five fucking years and they drop it before I can see the aftermath.

BUT KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW

SHE'S COMING 

latest?cb=20180622182230

AND I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

HOLY SHIT

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

I wouldn't say it was a let down so much as somewhat mundane junk food with some barely random frost-dressing(?) and a brisk sobering on the top.

lol that is one way to put it

Spoiler

But seriously it was just meh for me. Again i already see many online that liked it but for me this threat of diamonds wanting to wipe out the earth i was expecting a huge fight that maybe at least  lead into the next episode but no we get a basic I am steven we all need to love and care for each other cause were family, and boom diamonds stop episode ends and im sitting like wtf seriously. thats it?

Also, looks like 

Spoiler

the Barn Mates will finally getting their star and a new look.

22 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

lol that is one way to put it

Hide contents

but no we get a basic I am steven we all need to love and care for each other cause were family, and boom diamonds stop episode ends and im sitting like wtf seriously. thats it?

Dats Fair.

And for tonight's session of "Why the Fuck Did You End It There!?"

Rushed nature aside,  there was a lot of good with this episode..... okay the rushed nature affects quite a few things in hindsight, but that's a post for tomorrow morning. 

Well, that was one hell of a week. Gotta say, I enjoyed every episode; including this last one. Sure it was rushed as all hell towards the end but real talk... I think this is one of the few times where I'm ok with them getting out the story beats fast rather than waiting it all out properly. I've literally been waiting for them to get to this point for like 3 years now. Any longer and I would've probably just been annoyed by the whole week. Personally, I believe there was more than enough buildup to this point over the past year or so to make up for a, while still ok, rushed ending.

But honestly, I'm incredibly happy about where the show is currently. Sure they stopped at a point where I think we'd all like to jump onto the next episode like, now, but there is a hell of a lot given to chew on here. It seriously feels like we're entering the end-game for this series though. All that's really left is...

Spoiler

336?cb=20180622182230

yeeeeeeee

6 hours ago, Blue Wisp said:
  Hide contents

AND I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

HOLY SHIT

Couldn't agree more.

Also, in other news

Spoiler

why does blue diamond remind me so much of luna to the point where she might've became my favorite character in su

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile since I posted anything here. I must say that the whole Heart of the Crystal Gems week was purely outstanding for how it moved for its plot. the first couple of episodes were alright there and then, but coming towards the last 3 were one of my favourites for the series thus far.

Spoiler

For The Question, I did like quite a bit for how the relation between Ruby and Sapphire was played out. Sure, it was Pink Diamond for who made them who they are, but they felt clueless for who they truly were at first before growing more and more closer as centuries passed by.

Ruby knew she had to make a right choice for when they both found out that Rose was Pink the whole time and when Steven gave an idea of Marriage. How she proposed was very cute and so innocent that you can't even say no to her face at all. She's too precious and pure!

Spoiler

Then we had the return of Bismuth for Made of Honor. She clearly still needed a true reason for why she was bubbled in the first place before she got re-poofed and the temple was the right set of mood and place to show the true reason behind all of it entirely and why the gems were bubbled in the first place. She at first needed answers from the so called Rose, but clearly did not know the truth of it all until she was shown by releasing Biggs to not knowing about them being corrupted and told about Rose being Pink after poofing her. Of course, her reaction to it was pretty much a lot of us reacting the same or nearly to it, but at lease she clearly knows of the truth that she really needed to know for centuries upon centuries of being trapped inside a bubble.

And finally, we had Reunited.

Spoiler

This was one of the biggest out of the series besides Pink Diamond's true reveal from Rose Quartz. I don't even know what to say of it.

Ruby and Sapphire literally kissing lips on, the diamonds awakening the cluster for who turns out to be on Steven's side, Blue and Yellow in a fight with the Crystal gems..

LAPIS ACTUALLY MATURING UP AND RETURNING HOLY JESUS CHRIST OH MIGHTY!!

Lapis was a huge deal breaker to me. Such a shame she got poofed, but Peridot did too so I do hope they'll reform soon enough together at once. God I want to see that badly. But even if the episode ended on a big breaker, I still loved the episode as a whole. The whole half hour of the special itself fitted so much into it at every aspect of the show. It gave us returns. It gave us hype, love relations and much more to what we expected.

Now that Blue and Yellow realise and finally know about Pink being Steven, what's going to happen next for the series entirely

• Thumbs Up 1

It's actually pretty sad that's the state of things. Growing up we had cn show near bunks like the 12 days of Christmas and amazing musical bumps. Kids today get bumps about it's ok to be skinny or plump. Not that that should be a issue

16 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

It's actually pretty sad that's the state of things. Growing up we had cn show near bunks like the 12 days of Christmas and amazing musical bumps. Kids today get bumps about it's ok to be skinny or plump. Not that that should be a issue

Growing up we dealt with bullying and body shaming without much advice or helpful support aside from “don’t be mean” psa’s which felt more like just slaps on the wrist to the issue that never really did much to boost children’s self esteem. Fat jokes, humor about people’s appearences, perception/expectation of stereotypical beauty, etc was a lot more acceptable back then even by adults, so stuff like this wasn’t seen as needed

• Thumbs Up 2

Anyone else just amazed at how Steven’s va has matured? Like I initially mouth dropped at how deep his voice was here lol

6 hours ago, KHCast said:

Anyone else just amazed at how Steven’s va has matured? Like I initially mouth dropped at how deep his voice was here lol

Yeah, I was wondering about that.

So, the diamonds seem to have a predominant emotion. Blue is sadness, pink was happiness, I guess yellow is anger? I wonder about White...

7 hours ago, Ice Vec said:

So, the diamonds seem to have a predominant emotion. Blue is sadness, pink was happiness, I guess yellow is anger? I wonder about White...

Stoicness.

So this is happening!

Also the entire episode following the events of the last one got aired at comic con. If you don’t wanna be spoiled don’t go on Twitter lol

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, KHCast said:

So this is happening!

A movie?! The hell...?

8 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Also the entire episode following the events of the last one got aired at comic con. If you don’t wanna be spoiled don’t go on Twitter lol

Yeah, I kinda figured they'd do something like that.

• Thumbs Up 1

God when will the episode release??? There’s a BUNCH of game changing stuff from what I’ve been told 

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

God when will the episode release??? There’s a BUNCH of game changing stuff from what I’ve been told 

Well, considering Yellow Diamond called off the fighting upon recognizing Steven's energy, it was kind of inevitable.

7 hours ago, KHCast said:

So this is happening!

I know it'll be quite a while before it comes out, but all I can say is "Hype!"