Awoo.

Rebecca Sugar's Steven Universe (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

AdventChild

Just now, Ice Vec said:

Anyway, I heard the next episode will be about Lion right? As in the 4th installment in the Lion episodes?

Yeah.  Lion 4: Alternate Ending.  And considering the subtitles of the last two weren't just there for show (We had the Dogcopter movie in Lion 2: The Movie, and we got the videotape in Lion 3: Direct to Video), I'm really curious to see what "Alternate Ending" will end up meaning.

I really don't know...I hope we get to know more about him...But that'll happen the day they decide to visit the desert where the zigurat is

• Thumbs Up 1

The Cartoon Network schedule for this week just went up, and it looks like Lion 4 has been delayed again.  No new episode this week.

1 hour ago, Tylinos said:

The Cartoon Network schedule for this week just went up, and it looks like Lion 4 has been delayed again.  No new episode this week.

Argh! Why do you do this to us, CN? D:

In regards to "Room for Ruby" episode, I certainly wasn't expecting that twist towards the latter part of the episode! I've got to give Lapis credit for her instincts.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lion 4: Alternate Ending has been fully leaked onto youtube, by some kid with a phone camera of all things. Apparently he and nobody else got it off of on demand, but the whole episode is there, clear as day. Just thought I'd warn y'all. I haven't watched it because apparently the quality is bad, the kid talks over certain bits and I like to enjoy the show with my family.

On 3/31/2017 at 3:59 AM, Shaddy the guy said:

Lion 4: Alternate Ending has been fully leaked onto youtube, by some kid with a phone camera of all things. Apparently he and nobody else got it off of on demand, but the whole episode is there, clear as day. Just thought I'd warn y'all. I haven't watched it because apparently the quality is bad, the kid talks over certain bits and I like to enjoy the show with my family.

I saw a clear version of the episode a few days ago.

I'm aware of that, it just wasn't wasn't the case when I made that first post a week ago. 

I'm still not watching it until we at least get an airdate.

cartoon network has really screwed up their schedule for tv shows. no one wants to watch teen titans go 24/7 or cloudy with a chance of meatballs. and i like gumball as much as the next person but i would not want to watch it constantly every day. cartoon network needs to get their crap together. (idk if i can swear sorry)

Don't mean to make negative comments, but sad to see many people spoil themselves with leaked titles and synopsis, get overly-hyped w/over-analyzed predictions, then watch the leaked episode and be disappointed and angry for not being what they expect.

Steven Universe isn't that type of show...there may be some bad parts, but blame yourself for placing fake and high expectations...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/10/2017 at 7:31 PM, KoDaiko said:

Don't mean to make negative comments, but sad to see many people spoil themselves with leaked titles and synopsis, get overly-hyped w/over-analyzed predictions, then watch the leaked episode and be disappointed and angry for not being what they expect.

Steven Universe isn't that type of show...there may be some bad parts, but blame yourself for placing fake and high expectations...

I assume you're referring to what happened with Rocknaldo.

On 4/10/2017 at 7:31 PM, KoDaiko said:

True, but let's be fair, Season 4 has kinda been handled a bit clumsily with their placement of episodes and pacing compared to the predecessors, Seasons 1-3.

Like seriously, not to spoil anything, but Lion 4: Alternate Ending is an episode that feels like it should've come out in Season 1 not too long after Rose's Room as opposed to a Season 4 plot article.

• Thumbs Up 2

Steven universe hype only comes when the plot of diamonds moves forward. The shows getting adventure time syndrome

• Thumbs Up 2

Sounds like Steven Universe is coming back in May 8th, and theres a promo trailer-

Dang that music, and WHO IS THAT IN THE END?!

• Thumbs Up 2

Consider me slightly untreated. Give me less city life more of this. Calling it now the cluster is breaking apart into new gym types

I call that Blue Diamond is getting more humans for the zoo and those shadows are the ones in charge of the kidnapping (one looks like a Lapis Lazuli). While Yellow will threat everyone with a large-Scale invasion (and possibly destruction) of Earth unless the rebel leader gives in to them, thus Steven will take that responsibility.

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's the episodes.

• “Lion 4: Alternate Ending” - (5/8/2017)
  • “Doug Out” - (5/9/2017) - Steven and Connie join Connie’s father on a stake out.
  • “The Good Lars” - (5/10/2017) - Steven, Lars and Sadie get invited to a party with the Cool Kids.
  • “Are You My Dad?” - (5/11/2017) - People disappearing from Beach City, and Steven tries to solve the mystery.
  • “I Am My Mom” - (5/12/2017) - Steven struggles to fix his mistakes
21 hours ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

Sounds like Steven Universe is coming back in May 8th, and theres a promo trailer-

Dang that music, and WHO IS THAT IN THE END?!

That's the driving music from the Return and Jasper's Theme.

Anyway

Anyone one else get the feeling that the small shadow was what the games turned into in Adventures in Light Distortion and that the voice at the end might have been Nora?

dude ok so i saw that promo and i'm so hyped?? i really hope that we finally get some answers. someone said the "are you my mom?" at the end could be onion and i agree but at the same time i dunno. i'm just very excited. i hope this stevenbomb doesnt let me down.

3 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Here's the episodes.

• “Lion 4: Alternate Ending” - (5/8/2017)
  • “Doug Out” - (5/9/2017) - Steven and Connie join Connie’s father on a stake out.
  • “The Good Lars” - (5/10/2017) - Steven, Lars and Sadie get invited to a party with the Cool Kids.
  • “Are You My Dad?” - (5/11/2017) - People disappearing from Beach City, and Steven tries to solve the mystery.
  • “I Am My Mom” - (5/12/2017) - Steven struggles to fix his mistakes

That's the driving music from the Return and Jasper's Theme.

Anyway

Hide contents

Anyone one else get the feeling that the small shadow was what the games turned into in Adventures in Light Distortion and that the voice at the end might have been Nora?

"I Am My Mom" sounds interesting! I'm really hoping we get some more answers out of this Steven Bomb.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

A big heads up:
The full episode I Am my Mom is on YouTube! 
Someone check the CN app and see if the other episodes for this bomb are there! 

The full episodes of all the episodes are online...being in parts doesn't invalidate. They're officially out on CN's site, so they aren't leaked or anything.

Welp I saw I Am My Mom-

Spoiler
  • So the gem with water like wings was Aquamarine and the bulky one was a Topaz fusion.
  • They were kidnapping Steven's friends and it was his fault since HE was the one who gave a list to Peridot when she was still evil, and prolly passed it on to Aquamarine.
  • Aquamarine is a little shiz. She also has a ribbon freeze ray thing. Her kid like voice is interesting though.
  • Topaz has a spear like weapon. 
  • Steven's been taken in their ship, the gems and friends are left behind, it was really painful to see Pearl cry.
  • BUT HOLY SHIZ THIS EPISODE. I WAS LIKE:

giphy.gif&key=f060263c04de0ebd1dbfe3c660

But then I realised one thing:

Lars is still in the ship.

LARS IS STILL IN THE SHIP.

I've a feeling this might be a redemption moment for a character that I don't particularly like. BUT THEY HAVE ME WONDERING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Thumbs Up 4

SU Spoiler for Stuck Together:

i saw the preview for the episode and ohmygod im so hype??? i also did see the leaks...it was just so tempting, and every su youtube account i follow was posting abt them so it was impossible to ignore. angery. but uh.. lars is still on the ship ofc, and uh.. aquamarine is as sassy as usual, and i love/hate her design bc it's ironic considering her personality lol. oh well. looking forward to when stuck together and the rest of the episodes come out. the latest stevenbomb really left me.. shook, in lesser terms? but..it was intense, dude. every episode seemed to play a part in this stevenbomb, none of them really seemed to be filler, and i liked that. it was good.