Awoo.

Rebecca Sugar's Steven Universe (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

AdventChild

13 hours ago, Skye said:

SU Spoiler for Stuck Together:

Reveal hidden contents

i saw the preview for the episode and ohmygod im so hype??? i also did see the leaks...it was just so tempting, and every su youtube account i follow was posting abt them so it was impossible to ignore. angery. but uh.. lars is still on the ship ofc, and uh.. aquamarine is as sassy as usual, and i love/hate her design bc it's ironic considering her personality lol. oh well. looking forward to when stuck together and the rest of the episodes come out. the latest stevenbomb really left me.. shook, in lesser terms? but..it was intense, dude. every episode seemed to play a part in this stevenbomb, none of them really seemed to be filler, and i liked that. it was good.

Holy shit, this show leaks more than Pearl whenever Rose is involved.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm literally watching the episodes out of order number thtbgrnhr

Doug Out

Spoiler
  • Connie looks really nice in that outfit! 
  • The moment Steven took out that stache, I knew a Mario reference was coming.
  • Her dad isn't so bad after all.
  • Turns out the ruckus at the fun fair was Onion running from the gem kidnappers.
  • Speaking in which OH NO THEY GOT HIM

And Stuck Together has been shown. The full episode.

Spoiler
  • Lars you're not helping. Not one bit.
  • Though I will admit I felt bad for him and Steven when they admitted their feelings in this situation.
  • OH TOPAZ CAN TALK
  • YAY she's gonna help them!
  • Aquamarine continues to be a little shiz.
  • The moment Topaz pinned her down I was like DO IT DO IT DO IT
  • AW FRICK YOU AQUAMARINE
  • So close and yet so far, I hope the Topazs can help then out and break free from this mess. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW

• Thumbs Up 3

There's going to be a 1 hour special called "Steven Universe: Wanted" on Memorial Day. That is...er...you know when that is. I don't need to tell you ^^U

Finally the story moves foward again. Hope it's good.  honestly I'd prefer just stem facing this instead of lars tossed in. Honestly I just hate his character

That'd be missing the point. Someone has to be there...

Human and Gem interaction...finally and all that.

So I saw the promo. Guess YD is electrokinetic, but that reminded me of the question, where's White Diamond?

His dad already did that. All the crystal gems and people in town have done that

No, they haven't. They really haven't. Gregory doesn't count because he's always known the Gems, and none of the Beach City Citizens episodes involve them interacting with the Gems besides a select few episodes. Otherwise the two groups have remained separate and this specifically is homeworld stuff, which humans have even less contact with.

Keeping these 2 things separate is why most BC episodes get so mundane and/or boring to fans.

• Thumbs Up 5

i actually quite like the "filler" episodes. they make things cool and relaxed again until we hit another good plot twist or turning point in the plot. but anyways, i saw that promo and holy mother of god am i hyped. i already saw stuck together, so i'm good for that, but i haven't seen the rest of the episodes and am /very/ excited for memorial day now. i actually like lars somewhat now. he seems to be developing more as a character, and i'm glad. i didn't like the jerky actions he did before, but he seems to be working or learning from them now. also i don't blame lars for running away from topaz, it probably gave him some serious anxiety to be confronted like that and to be overwhelmed with all that new information (like the new gems and people being kidnapped and being kidnapped himself).

but yeah tldr; i'm very hype for the new special.

• Thumbs Up 3

I know I'm late in posting this fact, but did anyone else noticed that Aquamarine is basically Peridot&Lapis and to a lesser extent Topaz is Garnet&Jasper?

• 2 weeks later...

i swear to god i am literally the most excited about a tv show i've ever been. i love this promo. i did uh..see the leaks/previews for the trial, off colors and lars' head. very, very intriguing stuff. i'm /very/ curious to see what happens on monday.

Sooooo

Spoiler

I missed the first half of the special. So how about that Pink Lars? It took us 4 seasons but we finally have an idea on what Lion really is and thank goodness this finally closes the theory that Lion is Rose.

• Thumbs Up 4

Got nothing but mad respect for Lars. He's really come along way hasn't he?

Spoiler

Also I want a plush of Caterpillar Mum immediately.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow...

Spoiler

So there's a high chance that there was a complot by one of the diamonds (Either yellow or White or even both. Yellow was desperate to end the trial as soon as possible to the point she poofed both the lawyer and prosecutor after the hipothesis came to light) to kill Pink Diamond and they ended blaming the rebel Rose Quartz for it

Also

Spoiler

In the end, Lion was just a regular lion brought back to life by Rose, maybe it was one of the pack that was with her when she met Buddy

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn, what a hell of a twist for Steven Universe.

Spoiler

Gotta feel bad for Blue Diamond though. All the eons spent grieving for her dead sister, only to find out that there is a possibility that one of her own fellow Diamonds might have offed Pink Diamond for reasons currently unknown. Also Blue Zircon is a pretty cool lawyer despite serving Homeworld for poking so many holes into the story about Rose Quartz killing Pink Diamond and for generally trying to do her job properly instead of just taking the easy route by screwing things up.

• Thumbs Up 6

HOLY FREAKING SHIZ

Spoiler

Did they just imply that Rose DIDNT shatter Pink Diamond?! It could be either Yellow or White Diamond or even both. 

Speaking of which, WD still didn't show up.

Gotta hand it to the Blue Zircon for effectively calling out on the whole incident! Though I wonder whether both of them will be shattered...

The way YD reacted after zircon accused the diamonds was priceless, it was her way of saying "ya done fuked up".

So... Lars isn't my favorite character, but seeing him do something awesome for once was nice.

Also DAMN he dies but then gets resurrected! Also making me realise that's how Lion existed I guess.

So he is left behind with the off colour gems... I do like how mother like the caterpillar fusion was.

The Crystal Gems' reactions were priceless. Garnet's big grin! 

This arc was freaking suspenseful. We're gonna need an episode to see what really happened.

• Thumbs Up 3

It wasn't that suspenseful as much as info. The fact someone else may have shattered pink is unique that said how do we really know pink is shattered and not bubbled somewhere. Seeing as no one was around to stop this as stated seems odd.  and the lars thing was not emotional it was a literal 6 second :event: that was resolved instantly

Spoiler

One thing's likely though: I get the feeling Blue Diamond is going to have difficulty trusting her fellow Diamonds after this. She probably might start snooping around behind Yellow's back to find out the truth, maybe even pop up on Earth to search for clues.

• Thumbs Up 5

On 5/31/2017 at 10:04 AM, Meta77 said:

Young fans keep talking about white diamond when have they ever mentioned her

In dialogue? Never. The diamond insignia has always had three diamonds on it after Pink was shattered: Yellow, Blue, and White. And the moon base has murals for all four diamonds, with the Crystal Gems passing by White's as they walk up the stairs, but none of them reference her and neither do the Ruby Squad. And finally, when Steven and Lars are escaping from the Countroom in Blue's Palanquin, a structure/cloud/whatever resembling White Diamond's mural can clearly be seen in the sky(?).

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

In dialogue? Never. The diamond insignia has always had three diamonds on it after Pink was shattered: Yellow, Blue, and White. And the moon base has murals for all four diamonds, with the Crystal Gems passing by White's as they walk up the stairs, but none of them reference her and neither do the Ruby Squad. And finally, when Steven and Lars are escaping from the Countroom in Blue's Palanquin, a structure/cloud/whatever resembling White Diamond's mural can clearly be seen in the sky(?).

I always thought white was just a fusion of all three of them originally. Hence that final attack when they left earth together.

3 hours ago, Meta77 said:

I always thought white was just a fusion of all three of them originally. Hence that final attack when they left earth together.

Yeah, I can see why you'd think that.