Awoo.

Rebecca Sugar's Steven Universe (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

AdventChild

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

Ttg is there money maker

See, the problem is that it's kind of a fixed cycle.

They endlessly run TTG, so of course it'll get the "high ratings" compared to all over shows.

I think people would be less annoyed if CN actually tried to have TTG hold its own ground in ratings without having to take away from most of the other shows so often.

So I just found out that San Diego Comic Con were selling these exclusive to the event. Never have I ever needed a plush this badly until now.

sdcc_2017_steven_universe_lapis.thumb.jpg.69f783cdf443e61c591a4bf0a5251806.jpg

It's just.... Amazing! I can't bare to not having this at all. Shame that it's exclusive, which makes me want it more.

I think we forget how old are most of you. CN main market is children I mean little kids with sprinkles left in for us older folk. Ling as kids buy and support ttg they will milk it. Honestly though I will admit I'm looking forward to the nights beings to shine special as a early 90s kids

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KHCast said:

Has anyone bought the official soundtrack yet? It's been on iTunes for a few days now I believe 

I have! It's great. Feels so good to listen to Love Like You on the go when you're feeling wistful.

• 1 month later...

So in the trailer, Lapis wanted to flee and Peridot wanted to stay on Earth with her.

Spoiler

I feel its going to be just one episode, with Lapis changing her mind as the conclusion.

But I'd love to see Lapis leaving Peridot (and Pumpkin) for a while. Maybe something happens, and when lapis comes back, things are different. Would be a nice development chance for both.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/22/2017 at 8:20 PM, KoDaiko said:

So in the trailer, Lapis wanted to flee and Peridot wanted to stay on Earth with her.

Reveal hidden contents

I feel its going to be just one episode, with Lapis changing her mind as the conclusion.

But I'd love to see Lapis leaving Peridot (and Pumpkin) for a while. Maybe something happens, and when lapis comes back, things are different. Would be a nice development chance for both.

Spoiler

That's exactly what I was referring to. And like you(and a few others, apparently), I'm thinking/sorta-hoping that Lapis goes rogue for a while. Especially since her rooming in with Peridot and her few interactions with the Crystal Gems has been played oddly soft and light despite her traumatic past.

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up gemlins cause not only have we apparently had a poster out there for a while, but we also get the demo of a new song. Guess who....

tumblr_oth5bxX5nM1udjnqso1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Looks like we might be getting a StevenBomb soon?

And here we see Steven once again showing one of his biggest flaws, obviousness. He was like this with Lapis' flaws but now it seems to be dialed up to 11. I'm hoping that the crew will subvert the expectations and have Connie call him out for being so reckless and really get to the nitty gritty. Hopefully it won't be over done though.

6 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

She...did call him on it, in that scene...

Obliviousness...

I wasn't with it when I was typing that. I know Connie called him out but it didn't really sink in. Steven was pretty much 'obivious' in the denial sense if that makes sense... kid has to have things smooshed in his face sometimes before he goes "Oh whoops." Like with Lars and the body switch thing. 

What I was meaning was I wanted Connie and Steven to work it out like they did in Mindful Education when Steven was bottling his feelings up, minus the falling down to the ground part.

Sorry if I made any errors, again I not too crash at getting things across when I ain't with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some neat questions:

Who are some of your favorite characters and what sticks out about hem?

Who are some of your least favorite characters and why?

What are some character traits or plot points that you think could make any character more interesting/enjoyable if they were explored?

Are there any characters or even episodes you feel could be combined?

Here are some neat questions:

Who are some of your favorite characters and what sticks out about hem?

Who are some of your least favorite characters and why?

What are some character traits or plot points that you think could make any character more interesting/enjoyable if they were explored?

Are there any characters or even episodes you feel could be combined?

21 minutes ago, Strickerx5 said:

"On the CN App"

That's... really freaking worrying.

Meanwhile, we’ve got 24 hour marathons of Teen Titans Go Seasons 1 to 1000, 7 days a week! All on the main channel because we can’t show anything else to take away from our cash cow!

CN's mismanagement of this show is the worst, huh? I was already kind losing interest anyway, but the scheduling getting worse and worse sealed the deal.

7 hours ago, Celestia said:

CN's mismanagement of this show is the worst, huh? I was already kind losing interest anyway, but the scheduling getting worse and worse sealed the deal.

No kidding! Everything from a long hiatus to not giving the new episodes much exposure on TV really hurts it.

mmmmm i love when there's new episodes but it's on the CN app. thats my favorite

its whatever, it'll probably get leaked anyways

On 10/30/2017 at 11:40 PM, Celestia said:

, Yeah, I just watch the episodes when they get uploaded to Youtube/Dailymotion to save myself the hassle of keeping up with its terrible schedule.

I will note, though, that the CN App is the premier for these episodes. They will all air on TV in December: https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/10/30/16574316/steven-universe-return-date

38 minutes ago, Super Mechanio said:

, Yeah, I just watch the episodes when they get uploaded to Youtube/Dailymotion to save myself the hassle of keeping up with its terrible schedule.

I will note, though, that the CN App is the premier for these episodes. They will all air on TV in December: https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/10/30/16574316/steven-universe-return-date

Sad thing is that going off of this show' s track record, it's likely that they'll leak in November well before hand anyway.  :U

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it was the day beforehand, but we've got 2-minute previews of the new episodes and I think at least something has leaked in full.

Be on high alert y'all.