Awoo.

Best of Playstation Network Volume 1

Badnik Mechanic

So this has just been rated.

NlMyfiF.png

According to Siliconera it's due for release in June and should be priced at around $20, Tokyo Jungle costs $15.

Also, Sound Shapes and when Vikings attack are cross buy, so if they keep that, thats one hell of a deal. Now... will this get a worldwide release?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Mechanic

• Cola

• Bisylizzie

• SuperLink

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine this will be a key release for Japan, digital gaming isn't their thing, and a lot of digital games get physical releases there just so they get more attention.

This was announced a while back actually. >.>;

Still, going to pick this up most likely. From what I've heard Tokyo Jungle's a steal at £5.

I was looking at Tokyo Jungle and Sound Shapes the other day... Maybe depending on the price - and if it includes the cross-lay(and maybe the dlc too), I'll pick this up instead. Will likely end up playing the other two games as well.

That is, assuming it gets a release in the UK. Can't see myself importing it.

Whoops, made a mistake there. Price is $29.99

More info.

1) No, Sound Shapes and When Vikings Attack! will not be free Vita downloads if you buy this collection.

2) Yes, you’ll have to install the games individually to your HDD. The disc is still required for the games to run though.

3)No, these do not come with DLC.

Hmmmm not sure I wants... =/

Whoops, made a mistake there. Price is $29.99

More info.

Hmmmm not sure I wants... =/

Ahh. :/ Not quite as great as it originally sounded. That's a shame. May as well just get the games I want individually, and def get the cross-buy/whatever.

hmmmm....I'm only really interested in Tokyo Jungle, I'll probably just download it seeing as it'sa third of the price of the  compilation. It's been on my to buy list for a wee while now.

This looked interesting...until I saw the price and the fact it doesn't come with any DLC. I was only really interested in Tokyo Jungle anyway. Game looks crazy.