Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Debut Trailer

Carbo

So....the game is  called Sonic Lost world....and it looks like Sonic X-treme.....could this be more than coincidence?

Man, I really didn't want this to look as good as it does, I don't have/won't be getting a Wii-U...this looks too much fun not to get.

• Thumbs Up 1

Uploading a /massive/ screenpic galore to imgur. 82 bloody pictures.

M0RtYr6.jpg

Here have this while the rest uploads. 

Sonic, do you remember the fucking ARK COLONY? Do you remember it?!

But nobody wants to remember those dark times. ):

• Thumbs Up 6

Maybe I'm wrong and it will be a good thing for this game to be a Nintendo exclusive, because that looks excellent.

I think this'll be good.

Sonic, do you remember the fucking ARK COLONY? Do you remember it?!

He does, and he wants to get away from it as possible. Didn't you see him running away from it?

• Thumbs Up 6

(The Girl is attractive just like I hoped)

Also this is the kinda thing I've been hoping 3D Sonic might find, its gameplay looks genuinely unique and not really like much else on the market, Sonic has always needed something that made him different but kept his core identity. That's why I feel pretty good about this.

• Thumbs Up 2

There are badniks that run on animals. Of course Eggman's up to his usual no good deeds.

Not to mention the Deadly Six wearing Eggman pants.

Also, someone, somewhere, is doing this to Emo Slumpy and Not-As-Cute-As-I-Thought-She'd-Be!The Girl:

• Thumbs Up 2

Also judging from the techno-ish music, I guess this pretty much confirms Cash Cash is back once again.

So....the game is  called Sonic Lost world....and it looks like Sonic X-treme.....could this be more than coincidence?

I didn't think of that, actually......

But nobody wants to remember those dark times. ):

He does, and he wants to get away from it as possible. Didn't you see him running away from it?

The dark times are nowadays, when nothing makes sense.

Man, I really didn't want this to look as good as it does, I don't have/won't be getting a Wii-U...this looks too much fun not to get.

So maybe we're finally gonna know this place?! I like that idea for a story-line, let's hope the writers do some easter egg ala Generations :D Maybe Sonic saying he had a dream about a place like that? That would be neat haha

sanic3icdb.gif

Gorgeous.

I know I've said this before but, looks like pinball/momentum based physics and jumping to me!

Also of course Eggman will be in it, there are badniks, Eggman will be behind the whole thing.

You mean like when an anthromorphic hedgehog was rescuing tiny animals from a fat mad scientist that wore red and yellow, and always had a big grin? :P

I know, bro! It's this beautiful clusterfuck of fun and wackiness! It's awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also judging from the techno-ish music, I guess this pretty much confirms Cash Cash is back once again.

Or it could be music which isn't in the game at all...like the debut trailer for Sonic Generations.

• Thumbs Up 7

How doesn't this makes sense to you? Last I check, he is still a blue talking hedgehog that runs really fast destroying robots.

Or it could be music which isn't in the game at all...like the debut trailer for Sonic Generations.

Haha, or that. Guess we'll see eventually.

Well, consider me excited to see where this heads. I'm loving what's been shown of the gameplay and I'm actually sorta diggin' the level design too. The parkour elements are really neat to see and wall running looks like it could be fun as hell.

I wonder how Eggman will tie into all of this though, he's definitely involved somehow, but in what way??

Calling it now. Its the "Lost World" of Sonic X-Treme. With Nintendo's help Sega decided to revive concepts from Sonic X-Treme and put them in an actual game. That sounds pretty cool actually.

...BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE THOSE "GUARDIANS."

I hope there's a good explanation for them.

• Thumbs Up 1