Awoo.

S.L.W. Screenshots (P. 54) "Grammar Errors? This game is a sequel to Sonic's Schoolhouse!?"

Badnik Mechanic

What I get from that screenshot is, Sonic wants to get on with the fight, but Zomom is more interested in eating his sandwich. Rightfully so, that thing looks delicious.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just gotta say something.

8409slw_keyart2_rgb.0_cinema_720.0.jpg

I love the rendering of Sonic here, but it looks like he's running away from the Deadly Six like a wuss.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just gotta say something.

I love the rendering of Sonic here, but it looks like he's running away from the Deadly Six like a wuss.

You sure it ain't the slightly derpy eyes that are throwing you off?

• Thumbs Up 1

28420SLW_cutscene_zazz03.jpg28423SLW_cutscene_zommon01.jpg28424SLW_cutscene_zor01.jpg28422SLW_cutscene_zik02.jpg28431TropicalCoast_Zone4_130830_08.jpg

Up close and personal

Do Sonic even know they're even bad guys. Why is he standing so close to them (especially Zazz, he don't even flinch).

To be fair he thought they needed his help in the cutscene the Zeti rebel against Eggman, considering that he kicked Eggman's conch away from him despite not knowing what was going on.

Then again Sonic's not really one who fears his enemies, thanks to his cocky attitude.

Edited by Yeow

Do Sonic even know they're even bad guys. Why is he standing so close to them (especially Zazz, he don't even flinch).

He's starred gods of destruction in the face. Multiple times, and many of them much uglier mugs.

By this point, he's grown an immunity to fear.

• Thumbs Up 6

He had to fight that piece of crap known as Perfect Dark Gaia...Zazz is nothing.

You sure it ain't the slightly derpy eyes that are throwing you off?

Nah, I love the rendering, its just how the image is put together. It keeps giving me the impression Sonic is running away from the villains for some reason.

And Master Zik is massive in that screen, I wonder whats up with that.

Wait why does Zavok's dragon mech have two heads.

In the actual trailer you find that there are actually quite a few heads that roam around during whatever sort of confrontation may be happening here. 

Also, it seems like all of the Deadly Six are larger in game when compared to how they are in cutscenes. I mean just look at how small Sonic looks compared to Zik and Zeena in those screens. Wonder if that was a mistake on Sonic Team's part, or if there's any sort of explanation towards it

In the actual trailer you find that there are actually quite a few heads that roam around during whatever sort of confrontation may be happening here. 

Also, it seems like all of the Deadly Six are larger in game when compared to how they are in cutscenes. I mean just look at how small Sonic looks compared to Zik and Zeena in those screens. Wonder if that was a mistake on Sonic Team's part, or if there's any sort of explanation towards it

Well in the TGS CGI scenes, they look around the same size as they do here.

At around 3:27

By the way: The last pic in my post above me, really reminds me of the Super Smash level creator. Does anyone else get that same feel?

24756_ecc702573bf033ad1_normal.jpg

Edited by Jake from State Farm

I think people like the 3DS version better because it actually brings something new to the handheld series 3D gameplay,SUPERSONIC! and gorgeous graphics while the console versions has the things weve already seen before.

I think people like the 3DS version better because it actually brings something new to the handheld series 3D gameplay,SUPERSONIC! and gorgeous graphics while the console versions has the things weve already seen before.

That's cool but isn't Super Sonic also in the console version, too? Unless the handheld version does something completely different from the console versions when both versions offers the same thing. Edited by sonfan1984

They're most likely larger to make them stand out more. That's a common thing to do in game design. 

I'm at a loss here.

Sonic had some weird shadow around his lips in the game.... looked really weird....

You can see it in Generations, but not really here.

Edited by Straw Hat

Speaking of those blocky heads, I know by the latest trailer its been probably said a dozen times, but still isnt it awesome that the blocky head we see that is tossed down is the same one from the end of the honeycomb level? now we know Zomom actually arrives and you battle him (?) and then with his weight he pushes it down and it ends up in the desert. We can then see it again during Zomoms battle on the actual desert act.  Pretty awesome touch. : )

• 2 weeks later...